Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Trump Campaign Promise Fulfilled - Killing lots of families

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Civilians? I would imagine so, yes.
    At what point would you say that you began to believe in the competency and infallibility of the American government?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Human Rights Watch are shilling for the globalists, they want Trump gone so they can install a President more friendly to regime change in Syria, among other puppety things.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

https://twitter.com/UNICEFiraq/statu...97782625120256
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    At what point would you say that you began to believe in the competency and infallibility of the American government?
    Never have, although the office of the President is currently more competent than any we have had in decades or more.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post

https://twitter.com/UNICEFiraq/statu...97782625120256
    Wow, Trump was President 6 months ago?!

Go George Soros!! George Soros 2020, right??

https://twitter.com/hrw/status/852031989146308609

Never have, although the office of the President is currently more competent than any we have had in decades or more.
    You don't believe that the government is competent or infallible, but you believe that they are conducting airstrikes in urban areas in Syria and these airstrikes never kill any civilians?
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    you believe that they are conducting airstrikes in urban areas in Syria and these airstrikes never kill any civilians?
    I would imagine so, yes. But you are missing the bigger picture. You are helping to work to get Trump out of office so they can put a President more friendly to regime change and neocon boondoggle wars into office, so that they can murder millions of people. That is the goal of the people whose propaganda you are defending. Please stop, for the children.

I would imagine so, yes.
    Do you believe that the Syrian government is a Soros mouthpiece?

The US strike on Shayrat Airbase in Syria killed 14 people including nine innocent civilians, the governor of Homs told RT.

Speaking to RT Arabic, Talal al-Barazi said the majority of victims of the missile strike carried out by the United States on Friday morning had been local villagers.

“Undoubtedly, the American attack on the Shayrat air force base was aimed at supporting terrorist groups and weakening the fighting capacity of the army of the Syrian Army, which is fighting the terrorists,” Barazi told RT. “According to recent reports, the attack resulted in the deaths of five soldiers and nine civilians and the wounding of thirteen women and children who were in the nearby Shayrat village.”

This aggression towards Syria is not the first and is unlikely to be the last.”

Syria’s official SANA news agency earlier on Friday reported that "an American missile also hit the village of Al-Hamrat, which killed four civilians including a child."

"Another seven civilians were wounded when a missile hit homes in Al-Manzul, 4 kilometres (two and a half miles) away from the Shayrat air base," it added, citing sources.
    Maybe Russian diplomats are also getting paid by Soros?

Vladimir Safronkov, Russia’s deputy ambassador to the UN, criticized the reaction to the Syrian airstrike, as well as the general double standards used when talking about alleged crimes committed by the Syrian government, versus those of the Americans and their allies.

“The attack in Syria is an attempt to distract attention from the many victims among the peaceful population of Iraq and Syria caused by unilateral actions,” Safronkov said before a meeting of the UN Security Council on Friday. “Where’s your principle of assuming innocence? Why don’t your capitals recall this? In the Middle East and other regions, why do you forget the presumption of innocence in these cases?”
    https://www.rt.com/news/383968-civil...irbase-attack/

I suppose that the Syrian government and the Russian government both support regime change.
    Pinochet is the model

Campaign slogan for 2020:

trump - Killing Kids So Soros Won't
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

Quote Originally Posted by undergroundrr View Post

More like Trump - accidentally killing a few children in the fight against Islamic extremism so Soros doesn't murder thousands of children and millions of people and create far more Islamic extremism.

More like Trump - accidentally killing a few children in the fight against Islamic extremism so Soros doesn't murder thousands of children and millions of people and create far more Islamic extremism.
    What fight against Islamic extremism? Do you really buy into that lingo?
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

Trump - accidentally killing a few children
    25 minutes from 'no civilian casualties' to 'only a few children.'
    Pinochet is the model

Quote Originally Posted by undergroundrr View Post
    What fight against Islamic extremism? Do you really buy into that lingo?
    Well there are actually Islamic extremists, and it is possible to fight against them, but I imagine it will only serve to create more Islamic extremists.. which is why I've said like 300 or 400 times in the last few days, I'm opposed to it.

But I have a preference for a short-lived battle against ISIS Islamic extremists vs. a neocon regime change military boondoggle that lasts years and kills hundreds of thousands of people, and creates far more Islamic extremists.

See, this is one of those posts that I would ban someone for if I had a forum. Posting blatant lies about other members is really unbecoming.

The purpose of discussion is to have intellectual discourse, not to lie and manipulate people.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well there are actually Islamic extremists, and it is possible to fight against them, but I imagine it will only serve to create more Islamic extremists.. which is why I've said like 300 or 400 times in the last few days, I'm opposed to it.

But I have a preference for a short-lived battle against ISIS Islamic extremists vs. a neocon regime change military boondoggle that lasts years and kills hundreds of thousands of people, and creates far more Islamic extremists.
    But dannno, dude, you did say there were no casualties at the Syrian strike- that it was a ruse.

The preference is NO CHILDREN killed- not that it's OK to kill a few here and there so you can get the bad guys now and then.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    But dannno, dude, you did say there were no casualties at the Syrian strike- that it was a ruse.
    I absolutely did NOT say that. I said that the evidence for such should not be trusted because it comes from a group who has been known to fabricate these types of things in order to create a narrative that a US led NATO military regime change force should come in and remove Assad. Now they are using the same group to make Trump look bad so they can replace him with a President more friendly to regime change.

Why the $#@! would I claim that nobody died if I am like 4,000 miles away?

The preference is NO CHILDREN killed-
    No shnit, Sherlock, unfortunately that is not a realistic option at the moment. The neocons want Trump out so they can put some tool like Hillary or Jeb or Rubio in.

If Rand runs in 2020, I will support him in his attempt to primary Trump. But I will NOT support getting rid of Trump to make way for some neocon like you are.

trump exported some liberty to Deir al-Zor on Monday. Six families killed. America is safer -

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-mi...-idUSKBN17K0T0

Air strikes, thought to be by planes from a U.S.-led military coalition, killed at least 30 people in the eastern Syrian province of Deir al-Zor on Monday, including women and children, residents and activists said.

Coalition spokesman U.S. Air Force Colonel John Dorrian confirmed that the U.S.-led coalition had conducted strikes in the vicinity of the town of al-Bukamal, but said he could not "confirm the veracity of allegations of civilian casualties".

He told Reuters the coalition tried to avoid civilian deaths in its bombing campaign against Islamic State militants in Syria and neighboring Iraq.

The border town has been a haven in recent years for thousands of displaced Syrians from Aleppo and from other areas, including Iraq, where its residents have strong tribal ties across the border.

An activist in touch with relatives in al-Bukamal said at least three homes had been flattened in the residential Hay al Masriya district of the town and at least 30 people, mostly women and children from six families, had been killed.

A second former resident of the town gave a similar figure and said it was likely to rise, with several critical cases among the scores of people injured.

Amaq news agency, which is affiliated to the militants, released a video that it said showed extensive damage to a whole string of houses inside the city with rescuers treating children.

There were other casualties in raids on several villages near al-Bukamal.

Earlier the Britain-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights reported that jets "believed to belong to the international coalition" had struck al-Bukamal on Monday, killing three militants and 13 civilians including children.

The monitor said strikes also killed seven civilians in the town of al-Husainiyah further north along the Euphrates river.

Islamic State militants control most of Deir al-Zor province, which links territory they hold in Syria and Iraq, and parts of the provincial capital, which has the same name.

The Syrian government still controls some parts of Deir al-Zor city, including a nearby military air base, where Islamic State has besieged about 200,000 people lacking food and medicine for around two years.

Syrian government forces and their allies, backed by Russian air power, have been fighting back against Islamic State assaults in the area.

The U.S.-led coalition has in recent months stepped up targeted raids on the province to rupture the militants' supply lines across Iraq and Syria.

But I will NOT support getting rid of Trump to make way for some neocon like you are.
    What would a neocon be doing which Trump is not presently doing?

I absolutely did NOT say that. I said that the evidence for such should not be trusted because it comes from a group who has been known to fabricate these types of things in order to create a narrative that a US led NATO military regime change force should come in and remove Assad. Now they are using the same group to make Trump look bad so they can replace him with a President more friendly to regime change.

Why the $#@! would I claim that nobody died if I am like 4,000 miles away?

No shnit, Sherlock, unfortunately that is not a realistic option at the moment. The neocons want Trump out so they can put some tool like Hillary or Jeb or Rubio in.

If Rand runs in 2020, I will support him in his attempt to primary Trump. But I will NOT support getting rid of Trump to make way for some neocon like you are.

But it doesn't matter, you don't get it. You aren't even trying to understand why it might be a mistake to listen to an organization funded by the globalists who have been caught fabricating deaths and atrocities multiple times. You are hopeless.
    Well......
    dannno
    I never said whether it was justified or not, I'm just pointing out the massive amount of benefit he received from doing it and that maybe it was about more than starting some neocon quagmire which you guys seem convinced is going to happen. I don't think it will. If you prefer a globalist neocon quagmire to a 15 minute attack on an empty airbase, then I'm sorry but we will have to disagree.

We were in Syria for a whole 15 minutes 'fighting Assad', by bombing a small empty airbase.. and that bombing did not hurt Assad very much, yet it got us miles ahead of the game with Russia, China, North Korea and the entire world. It got the globalists off Trump's back for 5 seconds about him being a Russian agent. It achieved massive amounts of political capital for Trump.
    Originally Posted by TheCount
    Are you proposing that the United States is executing a campaign of airstrikes that is entirely without human cost?

dannno
    Civilians? I would imagine so, yes.
    Originally Posted by TheCount
    you believe that they are conducting airstrikes in urban areas in Syria and these airstrikes never kill any civilians?

dannno
    I would imagine so, yes. But you are missing the bigger picture. You are helping to work to get Trump out of office so they can put a President more friendly to regime change and neocon boondoggle wars into office, so that they can murder millions of people. That is the goal of the people whose propaganda you are defending. Please stop, for the children.
    Originally Posted by undergroundrr

dannno
    But I'M hopeless.
    There is no spoon.

See, this is one of those posts that I would ban someone for if I had a forum. Posting blatant lies about other members is really unbecoming.

The purpose of discussion is to have intellectual discourse, not to lie and manipulate people.

Welcome to the world of chicanery. No one like this is getting banned. The nonsense will go unchecked. The remedy however, is right there at your fingertips.

Last edited by NorthCarolinaLiberty; 04-19-2017 at 08:48 PM.
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Well......
    Clearly, I was saying "Civilians? I imagine so, yes" I was imagining that yes, there were likely civilian casualties, but I don't trust the sources that are providing the information so I don't know to what extent that is true if at all. It was a conversational tone and didn't translate well to text but I thought it was pretty clear that is what was meant.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Clearly, I was saying "Civilians? I imagine so, yes" I was imagining that yes, there were likely civilian casualties, but I don't trust the sources that are providing the information so I don't know to what extent that is true if at all. It was a conversational tone and didn't translate well to text but I thought it was pretty clear that is what was meant.
    Airwars is a news aggregator. Yes, they give their executive summary of what they think happened, but there's a panoply of sources and they tell you when the reporting is weak and single source. Here are the sources for one report whose Quality of Reporting they cited as "Fair."

Sources: Alaraby [Arabic], [Archived], Raqqa is Being Slaughtered Silently [RBSS] [Arabic], [Archived], RBSS (2) [Arabic], [Archived], Smart News [Arabic], [Archived], Syria news desk [Arabic], [Archived], SHRC [Arabic], [Archived], RBSS (2) [Arabic], [Archived], Orient news [Arabic], [Archived], Alsouria [Arabic], [Archived], Syrain Observatory for Human Rights [Arabic], [Archived], Syrian Mirror [Arabic], [Archived], Syrianpc [Arabic], [Archived], Qasioun [Arabic], [Archived], Raqqa24 [Arabic], [Archived], Syrian Network for Human Rights [Archived], ShammaTV [Arabic], [Archived]

I repeat, it's only one place to look, but there aren't many, so what's there is valuable, no matter which way it's slanted.

Schrodinger's casualties are simultaneously both dead and alive until observed by dannno.
    Pinochet is the model

Had pledged to myself to wait 100 days before criticizing Trump's policies but may have to break that pledge given recent war mongering activities. Is he being plied too hard by neocons or by Ivanka/Kushner etc? Didn't think neocons could blackmail/initimidate hm given his massive personality. Or does he get thrill/ego massage from use of "big, beautiful" bombs? Is he being bribed by last DGP's owners?
    Still hope these were beginner's blunders and he will not drag America/world into more wars violence like the last puppet of neocons did.

Trump: "No child of God should ever suffer such horror"

Quote:
    On Wednesday, standing with NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg, Trump echoed that sentiment.
    "Young children dying, babies dying, fathers holding children in their arms that were dead, dead children," Trump said. "There can't be a worse sight, and it shouldn't be allowed."

US general admits US airstrike killed 100s of civilians in Mosul
    Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:45PM

Relatives react near the bodies of civilians killed in an airstrike, during a battle against Daesh terrorists, in Mosul, Iraq March 17, 2017. (Photos by Reuters)

Children killed in Gaza using US supplied bombs

Related

TSA Agent "Screening" Young Boy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQfyMl8vcVw

Jeremy Scahill Slams Fareed Zakaria on CNN: If He Could Have Sex With That Missile Strike, He Would

Controversial: Drone Killings a Sexual Thrill for Obama

"Every Time I Think About Those Kids It Gets Me Mad"

Once again, TheCount quotes someone for words they never uttered. Neg rep.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Had pledged to myself to wait 100 days before criticizing Trump's policies but may have to break that pledge given recent war mongering activities. Is he being plied too hard by neocons or by Ivanka/Kushner etc? Didn't think neocons could blackmail/initimidate hm given his massive personality. Or does he get thrill/ego massage from use of "big, beautiful" bombs? Is he being bribed by last DGP's owners?
    Still hope these were beginner's blunders and he will not drag America/world into more wars violence like the last puppet of neocons did.

[Rest of post that is excellent]

Once again, Enhanced Deficit comes through with clear and cogent posts that are honest and cut to the chase. Plus rep.
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

add:

THEN: Get rid of TTP
    NOW: Might be bringing it back.

THEN: Man made climate change is fake.
    NOW: Man made climate change is real.

White House sidewalk to be closed to public permanently. - Reuters
    http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKBN17M05B

Truth about not translating to text well-

When @TheCount said: you believe that they are conducting airstrikes in urban areas in Syria and these airstrikes never kill any civilians? And you answered: I would imagine so, yes. it looks like you are agreeing that the airstrikes killed no civilians.

That was also my understanding from your posts about no big deal targeting the airfield.

Welcome to the Internet.
    There is no spoon.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast