Thread: Totally Tubular Devil Expulsion Ritual in Nigeria

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries

Totally Tubular Devil Expulsion Ritual in Nigeria

The lengths that these Missionaries will go to convert people astounds me. Aren't these Emmanuel TV videos hilarious?
    Last edited by Lamp; 11-17-2017 at 07:10 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries

Hey, Lamp. Nice to see you back. I'm not sure I really understand your views on culture and religion. Sometimes you seem critical of certain aspects of India but I don't understand the nuances. Do you think India would be better off without Christian influence? just noticed this thread is about Nigeria so same question about Africa and India.

I've met some nice missionaries over time myself, but no doubt there are jerks out there too. Youtube generally documents the crazies of any group.
    Last edited by William Tell; 11-17-2017 at 07:14 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    Hey, Lamp. Nice to see you back. I'm not sure I really understand your views on culture and religion. Sometimes you seem critical of certain aspects of India but I don't understand the nuances. Do you think India would be better off without Christian influence? just noticed this thread is about Nigeria so same question about Africa and India.

I've met some nice missionaries over time myself, but no doubt there are jerks out there too. Youtube generally documents the crazies of any group.
    What if all Nigerians are crazy ?

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    What if all Nigerians are crazy ?
    Danke, is that you?
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries

I think India would be largely better off without Christian influence from other countries without intensive screening on India's part but I am generally approving of Nasranis/Syrian Orthodox Christians since they generally refrain from stirring up communal hatred. I'm generally have a fondness for Indian literature like the Ramayana and the Mahabharata, stories in general that I grew up with but I dislike when it goes over into politics.
    Last edited by Lamp; 11-17-2017 at 07:43 PM.

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    This wouldn't be a big deal if people had a sense of history and didn't just feel to be unnecessarily reactionary and gravitate towards government social engineering to maintain some sort of cultural hegemony because it makes them feel at home.
    Last edited by Lamp; 11-17-2017 at 07:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lamp View Post
    This wouldn't be a big deal if people had a sense of history and didn't just feel to be unnecessarily reactionary to maintain some sort of political and cultural hegemony built on violence and coercion while preaching about the virtues of limited government and laissez vaire.
    I hear you. Kind of ironic I guess but as a Christian the group of people who tend to piss me off the most are preachers. I'm of the opinion that a lot of them actually turn people off to Christianity. FWIW in the days of Jesus Christ his missionaries were not supporters of evil empires but victims of them.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Danke, is that you?
    Well, Jules seems fairly normal. More so than any Injun.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Well, Jules seems fairly normal. More so than any Injun.
    You are trying to score a Che shirt for Christmas ?

Big government, Big Church, Big Business, Big City... All seem to attract Big Evil at some point.

Say what you will about uncle Milt, but he did make one hell of a quote:

Concentrated power is not rendered harmless by the good intentions of those who create it. - Milt Friedman

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

I hear you. Kind of ironic I guess but as a Christian the group of people who tend to piss me off the most are preachers. I'm of the opinion that a lot of them actually turn people off to Christianity. FWIW in the days of Jesus Christ his missionaries were not supporters of evil empires but victims of them.
    This. A few years ago I read a statistic from Barna Group that kids raised in regular church attendance are more likely to become atheists than kids raised religious without regular church attendance.
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

Is this because I said every day in India is a day at the Bundy Ranch for Muslims? I thought every religion or people was fair game. I've been outspoken about Dawood Ibrahim when that's mattered, and about the annihilation of and syncretism with paganism by the Church in the name of God I have no doubt. So was this just a PSA or is everyone tagged in twubbol?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    Is this because I said every day in India is a day at the Bundy Ranch for Muslims? I thought every religion or people was fair game. I've been outspoken about Dawood Ibrahim when that's mattered, and about the annihilation of and syncretism with paganism by the Church in the name of God I have no doubt. So was this just a PSA or is everyone tagged in twubbol?
    No this is in response to another guy

Quote Originally Posted by Lamp View Post
    No this is in response to another guy
    There's only one way to settle this and keep yous guys's self-respect:

(That dumb bitch gets hers. They left out the best part of that scene.)
    Last edited by Raginfridus; 11-17-2017 at 10:42 PM.

Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel Poet View Post
    That was good

fwiw I've always assumed Benny Hinn was Indian.