Thread: White Racism!

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I won't click. If its on bitchute, it must be racist.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Oh it was, it was.

Hopefully I won't ever have to find myself in those kinds of situations.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Freedom of speech is racist. Only use Facebook, Twitter and You Tube.
    "The Patriarch"

And wear your mask while doing so.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Hopefully I won't ever have to find myself in those kinds of situations.
    I grew up in Flint Michigan, and frequently found myself in those kinds of situations. That's why I now have a carry permit.

What is the synopsis of the topic? Not going to click on unknown link and assume that it does not have virusus , malware etc .

If the term is being used in general sense, issue is already being addressed very aggressively in MAGA administration/media collaboration and there should be major transformation in terms of 'racial justice' by end of first MAGA term in 2020.

Trump appointed FBI Director Wray says most domestic terrorism arrests this year involve white supremacy
    07/23/19

Joey Jones of Foxnews on white supremacists and white supremacist evil doers
    "If you're a white supremacist or thinking about it, you're not American , we renounce you, this is not a country for you... if you do anything evil, we will find you, we will hunt you down and take you out, we renounce you."

George is right. Killing random civilians to spread a political message is terrorism. FBI classifies it as domestic terrorism, but “white terrorism” is more precise. Many of the killers are lone-wolf losers indoctrinated to hate through the internet, just like Islamic terrorists. https://t.co/uyyjkoh1fR
    Rod Rosenstein (@RodRosenstein) August 4, 2019

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    I grew up in Flint Michigan, and frequently found myself in those kinds of situations. That's why I now have a carry permit.
    An armed society is a polite society.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    What is the synopsis of the topic?
    Audio is a series of excerpts about white privilege and systemic racism. Video shows blacks attacking whites.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken