Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: [Debate on now] Dems name 20 candidates for first debates

Tim Ryan... yep. I agree. Need to help the kids who are slipping through the cracks.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Such bs on guns. The gun problem is only in certain communities and with cops. We do not have a gun problem we have a cop problem and a crime problem in minority communities.
    Why are the demcoracts arent talking about the black markets? whose going to be stopping them and their sales of gun in America? leftists are truly stupid.

They did a job in Tulsi Gabbard. They grilled her on Hamas, and what is her “red line” with Iran. They didn’t give those questions to anyone else, and then they went to break.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by ATruepatriot View Post
    The thing that gets me is how they claim to want to protect people when all their policies are actually pointed at population control and elimination of the human species as the end result.
    Not to mention a major economic collapse and crisis with so many people on the borders and in the country. And of course diseases. But hey How many of these lovely and humanitarian open borders are willing to host migrants in their homes?

I'm ready to change the channel, And I don't know why but my Trumpster wife will not let me. lol
    “The ultimate test of a moral society is the kind of world it leaves to its children.” ~ Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Why are the demcoracts arent talking about the black markets? whose going to be stopping them and their sales of gun in America? leftists are truly stupid.
    We are just torturing ourselves watching this.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bill diBalsio has fixed New York. He talked to people, and ended police shootings and reduced crime. New York is now safe for all.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Elizabeth Warren "we are a democracy"
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    They did a job in Tulsi Gabbard. They grilled her on Hamas, and what is her “red line” with Iran. They didn’t give those questions to anyone else, and then they went to break.
    Hypocrites.Leftists had no problem arming and supporting Jihadists in Bosnia under Bill Clinton in Bosnia agaisnt Christians. Or Bombing Libya with Obama. While again arming more Jihadists.

Bill diBalsio has fixed New York. He talked to people, and ended police shootings and reduced crime. New York is now safe for all.
    New York City is now the most expensive place to live with the high cost of living i guess he forget to mention that as well. lol

I'm gonna get me a...beer.

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    “People are dying. Children are dying! Babies are dying!! As President, I will ensure that no one ever dies again. I will fight the death lobby. I will ban things. I will ban death. There will be no more deaths or dead people, ever!”
    We’ll ban all those deaths until those death bans inhibit a woman’s right to choose.

im sold! Pocahontas has my vote!<sarc>

Now they are going to fire Mitch when they get there... Thank god these idiots are going to face the same $#@! Trump is facing. lol
    “The ultimate test of a moral society is the kind of world it leaves to its children.” ~ Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Madcow says that the ocean has already risen in Miami. Flooding all the time.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Who is crazier, the loonies on the stage or the moderators?

Quote Originally Posted by tfurrh View Post
    Elizabeth Warren "we are a democracy"
    They have all said that and continue stick to that lie. That one is a big one for myself. And they teach that lie in schools.

Oh! Look everyone my cat is here.
    He's the best. I'm crazy about him.
    Thank you for coming. I'm glad you're here.

*having trouble opening this beer*

Every time the moon goes over at high tide. They don't teach them this science anymore.

That one guy looks like a peanuts character.
    I can't be the only one who thinks this.

edited to add: actually, now they're all starting to look like peanut's characters.
    Last edited by PursuePeace; 06-26-2019 at 08:31 PM.

Where are the defenders of these fools? hiding?

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Not to mention a major economic collapse and crisis with so many people on the borders and in the country. And of course diseases. But hey How many of these lovely and humanitarian open borders are willing to host migrants in their homes?
    Absolutely...

Wow. Another direct attack by the moderators on Tulsi Gabbard about her LGBT position.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    African Americans are getting lynched still?

Wow. Another direct attack by the moderators on Tulsi Gabbard about her LGBT position.
    It reminds me of them asking Dennis Kucinich about UFOs in a debate.

Quote Originally Posted by ATruepatriot View Post
    Where are the defenders of these fools? hiding?
    They will drop in later while the productive people are at work paying taxes and stab them in the back with anti-productive welfare rhetoric.
    Last edited by ATruepatriot; 06-26-2019 at 08:38 PM.

pander..pander...pander...

This is such a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by KEEF View Post
    African Americans are getting lynched still?
    Of course not, but if you repeat a lie often enough... ~ Paul Joseph Goebbels

Quote Originally Posted by PursuePeace View Post
    pander..pander...pander...

This is such a joke.
    I personally appreciate that you actually see that...

This is the worst Pandering debate we had seen in years.
    "Democrats needs to talk more about African American trans issues."

Gabbard making some good anti-war statements, getting "but 9/11-ed" by some dude.

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast