Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Suzanimal?

She is still living a normal life with her husband.
    "The Patriarch"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    So good to hear!

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I made a deal when I was released. No harm would come to any RPF members besides Oyarde.
    The Wendigo can bring no harm upon the Great Oyarde . The Sagamore of the Wabash is undefeated in personal combat against Wendigos . The Wendigo fears only Oyarde .
    Do something Danke

Posting on an abnormal forum.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

There is no such thing as a normal forum.

Do you mean "Abby Normal"??
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Well, that's a shame... If anybody FedBooks with her, tell her I said hello.
    Just sign in on origanalists forum and say hi to her. What's so hard about that?

For the most part everybody else in the thread does. Heck, most of em in the thread ar mods. lol. I don't know why they're acting so stupid.

Besides, she's communicating through channels with the resident troll they have stationed over here, Raginfridus. It was in the activity feed when I logged in. So she's still around.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/member....vmessage_12091
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 10-24-2017 at 02:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    Just sign in on origanalists forum and say hi to her. What's so hard about that?

For the most part everybody else in the thread does. Heck, most of em in the thread ar mods. lol. I don't know why they're acting so stupid.

Besides, she's communicating with the resident troll they have stationed over here, Raginfridus. It was in the activity feed when I logged in. So she's still around.

Last time I tried it all I got was an ad the site is for sale .

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

For the most part everybody else in the thread does. Heck, most of em in the thread are mods over there. lol. I don't know why they're acting so stupid. It's just littering the board needlessly.

Besides, she's communicating with the resident troll they have stationed over here, Raginfridus, and putting my name into their mouths. It was in the activity feed when I logged in. So she's still around.

He's not a member there. You know, it's really weird the way you snoop on everyone.
    "The Patriarch"

He's not a member there. You know, it's really weird the way you snoop on everyone.
    Ya, that's one reason I've got him on ignore nowadays.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Time for another med adjustment......
    "The Patriarch"

Tell her I said Hi .
    Do something Danke

Besides, she's communicating through channels with the resident troll they have stationed over here, Raginfridus. It was in the activity feed when I logged in. So she's still around.

No one I've been in contact with is pretending like they haven't been in touch with me. Also, I haven't been around. I only stopped in earlier because @Brian4Liberty and @angelatc contacted me recently and I told Brian I would be back soon. I popped in to see what was going on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    No one I've been in contact with is pretending like they haven't been in touch with me. Also, I haven't been around. I only stopped in earlier because @Brian4Liberty and @angelatc contacted me recently and I told Brian I would be back soon. I popped in to see what was going on.
    Tell that Brian guy to get to work . I want to he sure he has plenty of beer money .
    Last edited by oyarde; 10-25-2017 at 08:26 PM.

WB. Lol. Hope things are going well for you and Mr. Animal and the kids. Miss your humor.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Tell that Brian guy to get to work . I want to he sure he has plenty of beer money .
    He Twittered me. He mentioned the Wendiago but I'm too crafty to be caught by such a beast.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He Twittered me. He mentioned the Wendiago but I'm too crafty to be caught by such a beast.
    I know that . Man or beast could not resist your charm .

I don't care what it is, if I see my name over there one more time, the switch is getting flipped and there won't be one at all.

It'll take 1 phone call. One. And I am well spoken when I wanna be. Hehe.
    How unsurprising to find you making threats like a common thug.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    Typical Achilles

The Wendigo can bring no harm upon the Great Oyarde . The Sagamore of the Wabash is undefeated in personal combat against Wendigos . The Wendigo fears only Oyarde .
    what about the fishes... do fish also fear you?
    "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. - Thomas Jefferson.

Quote Originally Posted by HVACTech View Post
    what about the fishes... do fish also fear you?
    Yes , according to the T shirt I bought , Woman Love Me , Fish Fear Me .

He's too busy making friends with the riff raff around here who actively pee all over the forum, the site mission, the constitution, and founders and lately only runs interference for the riff raff who actively bring the place down rather than concerning himself with actually modding it.

It's a shame because he didn't used to be like that. I don't know what happened to him whether he got preocccupied by twitter or what.

Eventually, all of the good people who cared about the constitution, and electoral politics and all that has been done here will have been long gone from here. Most are already gone and have been gone for some time. And the place will be left with the worst of the worst of the extreme right who populate dialogue.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 10-24-2017 at 10:47 PM.

He's too busy making friends with the riff raff around here who actively pee all over the forum, the constitution, and founders and bring the place down than concerning himself with actually modding it. He's an enabler ofthe riff raff moreso than a friend of the site mission these days. And he runs interference for the riff raff around here.

Eventually, all of the good people who cared about the constitution, and electoral politics and all that has been done here will have been long gone from here. And the place will be left with the worst of the worst of the extreme right.
    Huh, I wonder who the next villain will be?
    "The Patriarch"

Glad to see you back!

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    4:20pm

Wow, great timing...
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Me.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Wow, great timing...
    Depends on your timezone.

Good to hear from you Suz!!
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

Franzia!
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast