Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is Sean Spicer the new Baghdad Bob?

Is Sean Spicer the new Baghdad Bob?

Was that press conference odd or what? This is going to be a crazy 4 years.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/white-hou...232820494.html

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LOL that guy won't last long.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

CNN apparently refused to air the first white house press conference. Strange times are afoot.

Spicer is so annoying that I won't watch any video of him. Once was enough (interview with Jonathan Karl a few weeks back).
    Last edited by anaconda; 01-22-2017 at 02:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    CNN apparently refused to air the first white house press conference. Strange times are afoot.
    LOL - I have to imagine the establishment GOP is wetting themselves tonight, especially after listening to half a million screaming harridans outside their window.

So, FWIW coming from me, I'd run the same program: $#@! the government media, $#@! CNN, $#@! the pussy protesters, $#@! the garbage burning communists, $#@! the Hollyweird progressives, $#@! 'em all, full speed ahead.

Nothing the GOP and Trump says or does from here on out will matter to them, and I knew this was coming, just pretty amazing to see it start on day one.

Trump could heal the sick, make the blind see and make the lame walk, balance the budget, give away free birth control to every aggrieved wymyn on the face of the earth, paint the white house in qu eer colors and it wouldn't make a frog's farts worth of difference.

So, just get on with it.

But I know they won't...the worthless, spineless GOP "mainstream" will crimp and fold.

We'll be god damned lucky to get a clean repeal of ACA before they run for the hills.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    LOL - I have to imagine the establishment GOP is wetting themselves tonight, especially after listening to half a million screaming harridans outside their window.

So, FWIW coming from me, I'd run the same program: $#@! the government media, $#@! CNN, $#@! the pussy protesters, $#@! the garbage burning communists, $#@! the Hollyweird progressives, $#@! 'em all, full speed ahead.

Nothing the GOP and Trump says or does from here on out will matter to them, and I knew this was coming, just pretty amazing to see it start on day one.

Trump could heal the sick, make the blind see and make the lame walk, balance the budget, give away free birth control to every aggrieved wymyn on the face of the earth, paint the white house in qu eer colors and it wouldn't make a frog's farts worth of difference.

So, just get on with it.

But I know they won't...the worthless, spineless GOP "mainstream" will crimp and fold.

We'll be god damned lucky to get a clean repeal of ACA before they run for the hills.
    If the GOP and Trump's admin, eliminate ISIS with Russia in Syria within a year or so, everyone wins, expect liberals. If they can repeal TPP that would be another great victory.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Pußßy power!
    Last edited by timosman; 01-22-2017 at 04:56 AM.

Everything seems surreal lately. Every news report you read, you have no clue if it's real anymore. The white house is issuing demonstrably false claims. I have no idea where all this is going.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

This is getting wild. Conway just went on TV and called the lies "alternative facts".

If the the Trump administration is digging itself into this deep of a hole over something as stupid as crowd size, how are they possibly going to handle their first real crisis?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/kellyanne...171242433.html

Everything seems surreal lately. Every news report you read, you have no clue if it's real anymore. The white house is issuing demonstrably false claims. I have no idea where all this is going.
    This has been reality for at least a few decades now. Where have you been?

In regards to the corporate media, but especially the White House.
    They confronted me in the day of my calamity, but the Lord was my support.

This is getting wild. Conway just went on TV and called the lies "alternative facts".

If the the Trump administration is digging itself into this deep of a hole over something as stupid as crowd size, how are they possibly going to handle their first real crisis?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/kellyanne...171242433.html
    Hopefully not well.

Quote Originally Posted by staerker View Post
    This has been reality for at least a few decades now. Where have you been?

In regards to the corporate media, but especially the White House.
    Honestly. The presstitutes serve their globalist master. They have been lying and covering up for them for a long time.

Didn't anyone learn anything about the smears to Ron Paul by this same media?
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Honestly. The presstitutes serve their globalist master. They have been lying and covering up for them for a long time.

Didn't anyone learn anything about the smears to Ron Paul by this same media?
    Trump is serving the globalist master? I thought he ran on "America First"
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Trump is serving the globalist master? I thought he ran on "America First"
    "The presstitutes serve their globalist master." I think that statement is clear.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Kellyanne Conway also threatened chuck Todd with "reconsidering" her relationship with him.
    Last edited by anaconda; 01-22-2017 at 04:31 PM.

Contrary to what the fake news has reported. Looks like a lot of people to me.

I think the issue of time stamps for the photos that some have mentioned is entirely germane. And what about possible photo shopping?

Just when I was SO EXCITED at the prospects of listening to some new, honest, plain speaking spox.
    This guy is HORRIBLE...
    simply awful.
    Oh gawd... say it isn't so.
    I can't take it.
    I think I'd rather laugh at Jenn Psaki. omg.
    Somebody please lie to me... tell me it's going to be ok.

Last edited by goldenequity; 01-22-2017 at 04:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    This guy is HORRIBLE...
    simply awful.
    Oh gawd... say it isn't so.
    I can't take it.
    Cringeworthy. Poor guy seems rather miscast in my opinion. Hope he finds his way. I wonder what Laura Ingraham is thinking about all of this?
    Last edited by anaconda; 01-22-2017 at 05:26 PM.

Thats what CNN failed to show. But according to CNN there were one million people at the inauguration! yeah lets ignore the 10ks of international news media press that were there to.

The information age is over, welcome to the disinformation age.
    USE THIS SITE TO LINK ARTICLES FROM OLIGARCH MEDIA:http://archive.is/ STARVE THE BEAST.
    More Government = Less Freedom
    Communism never disappeared it only changed its name to Social Democrat
    Emotion and Logic mix like oil and water

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

That's the official government story.

The official story has mysteriously turned from false to true in just one day for many people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    The official story has mysteriously turned from false to true in just one day for many people.
    Thousands of scientists and engineers agree.

Quote Originally Posted by seapilot View Post
    The information age is over, welcome to the disinformation age.
    Many here at the RPF's have long been students of disinformation. It's just never messed up "official" stories and narratives so much as we are now seeing. It's a healthy sign.

[QUOTE=goldenequity;6402582]

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    Cringeworthy. Poor guy seems rather miscast in my opinion. Hope he finds his way. I wonder what Laura Ingraham is thinking about all of this?
    My first thought (before one word was out of his mouth) was that his suit looked like he bought it at K-Mart.

He did not do himself or his boss any favors in that press conference.
    Brawndo's got what plants crave. Its got electrolytes.

H. L. Mencken said it best:

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast