Thread: Gold Backed Yuan Without the Gold Launches

Gold Backed Yuan Without the Gold Launches

Subscribe to Smaulgld.com

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I watched The China Hustle that came out yesterday. The main focus was all the scam companies from China that listed in the US, but they also went into all the crazy things there governments do to people who expose fraud. They execute people like its nothing if you go against the government or someone politically connected. They interviewed a guy who just worked for a short seller who exposed a fraud and they locked up for 2 years without trial for no reason.

That country is the Enron of countries. Total house of cards.

Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    I watched The China Hustle that came out yesterday. The main focus was all the scam companies from China that listed in the US, but they also went into all the crazy things there governments do to people who expose fraud. They execute people like its nothing if you go against the government or someone politically connected. They interviewed a guy who just worked for a short seller who exposed a fraud and they locked up for 2 years without trial for no reason.

That country is the Enron of countries. Total house of cards.

Not sure WHY many gold bugs and sound money people cheer on China- I suppose they think if the "dollar collapses" their gold will go higher
    Subscribe to Smaulgld.com

Quote Originally Posted by Smaulgld View Post
    Not sure WHY many gold bugs and sound money people cheer on China- I suppose they think if the "dollar collapses" their gold will go higher
    (putting aside my own understanding that the entire game is rigged at the central bank level by forces that control all central banks, regardless of which country)

It's not about "cheering on China". The FRN standard is dead and everyone knows it. It just hasn't caught up to everyone yet. Some of us see through the mountains of disinfo and distraction to look at the bigger picture of what is occurring. Would you not welcome the re-introduction of gold as a monetary backing instead of the ponzi scheme known as fractional reserve fiat banking? If China sets a new standard then everyone else has to follow, even us. The economy and "money" is a house of cards built on lies and mind control. Anyone interested in truth over mere self-interest should rejoice at the thought of gold being revalued to it's proper place as the only real money, even if it means pain for those still stuck in the world of illusion.

Btw, I disagree with your OP thread title assertion since the free trade zone is currently processing gold exports. Once the futures contracts opened since the 26th start settling later this year, they will be freely convertible into gold.
    Last edited by devil21; 04-01-2018 at 08:37 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book