Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tucker: Would war against Assad make US safer?

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Domestically they are fine, but they have the most atrocious foreign policy views.
    Hannity? Hannity is okay on domestic policy? He'd be loading the cattle cars tomorrow... oh, right, of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Its not about helping al-qaeda, even if there is that tactically. Strategically, it's about wearing a friendly face toward nusra, as they do toward America, and drawing them in. Control is all Israel considers, looking at their untenable position, and their efforts to draw us into a century of nationburning, their efforts in Syria, it's obvious what they're doing.

The only solution is total nonintervention, that means no money, no guns, no vetoes, no kissing the Roman fort in jerusalem. The Brits and French etc. will back out if we leave, eventually, and Israel and Palestine will have to come to terms.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    That is the sad truth of US politics. If this sick, disgusting, anti American policy stance by both parties is not broken, things will never change for the better around here. This is one of the reasons I never trusted Trump, the man has a strong pro Israeli history before he got into politics.
    Antisemite accusations in 5,4,3,2...............
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    And the contrast with Tucker Carlson was the reaction from teocons like Sean Hannity and Mark Levin, who fear-mongered and advocated attacking Syria as aggressively as John Bolton ever could.

Levin had a guest on his radio show to discuss Syria. He tweeted a message to follow his guest expert:

https://twitter.com/marklevinshow/st...07793729806336
    Mark Levin's friend does focus a lot on Israel:

https://twitter.com/COLRICHARDKEMP/s...44481482600448

https://twitter.com/COLRICHARDKEMP/s...30988586979329

https://twitter.com/COLRICHARDKEMP/s...47016972972032
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Mark Levin's friend does focus a lot on Israel:

https://twitter.com/COLRICHARDKEMP/s...44481482600448

https://twitter.com/COLRICHARDKEMP/s...30988586979329

https://twitter.com/COLRICHARDKEMP/s...47016972972032
    He's also full of $#@!.
    There is no spoon.

Last edited by milgram; 04-10-2018 at 07:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    He's also full of $#@!.
    Israel didn't exist until recently either... not sure what his point is.

https://twitter.com/marklevinshow/st...57588424110080
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

https://twitter.com/marklevinshow/st...57588424110080
    He's all for Muslim Extremists taking over Syria? He's a sad little man.

He's all for Muslim Extremists taking over Syria? He's a sad little man.
    He's a $#@!. "There are things you can do short of all out war..." Then do them, Levin! Go to Syria, you $#@!wit. Assad got your freedoms? Go! Jesus Christ...

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by milgram View Post
    Just before anyone start praising Glen Greenwald as the voice of reason, the level headed liberal. Just checkout what he said in this interview on democracy now.

Start at time mark 24:00 up to 24:54. The man think the overwhelming evidence show that the Assad govt carried out this chemical attack and all the previous ones. Sad to say, but this is another gatekeeper of the deep state. He pretends to be fair, level headed and objective but in the end he promotes the agenda of the deep state.

Btw, I don't think Assad carried out the chemical weapons attack but if someone shows me evidence that is not hidden behind classified documents, then I will believe it. But anyone who says the evidence is overwhelming is working with the same people that are pushing Trump to bomb Syria now before any investigation is done.

Just before anyone start praising Glen Greenwald as the voice of reason, the level headed liberal. Just checkout what he said in this interview on democracy now.

Start at time mark 24:00 up to 24:54. The man think the overwhelming evidence show that the Assad govt carried out this chemical attack and all the previous ones. Sad to say, but this is another gatekeeper of the deep state. He pretends to be fair, level headed and objective but in the end he promotes the agenda of the deep state.

Btw, I don't think Assad carried out the chemical weapons attack but if someone shows me evidence that is not hidden behind classified documents, then I will believe it. But anyone who says the evidence is overwhelming is working with the same people that are pushing Trump to bomb Syria now before any investigation is done.

wow, this guy must listen to Alex Jones, exactly what he has been saying on his channel.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Well we've been shown no evidence at all. How could the evidence be overwhelming? Wouldn't "overwhelming" evidence overwhelm? You wouldn't conceal that $#@!, you'd parade it for everyone to hop aboard the Atomic Express straight to hell.

I'll just add this here. Another rare voice of reason on cable news: Dave Smith on HLN takes questions from the insufferable SE Cupp.

Quote Originally Posted by milgram View Post

I'll just add this here. Another rare voice of reason on cable news: Dave Smith on HLN takes questions from the insufferable SE Cupp.
    We leave. We say, "see ya toots" and leave. :O

Bump. Tucker, have you been watching the Liberty Report?
    The bigger government gets, the smaller I wish it was.
    My new motto: More Love, Less Laws

One of my very left wing friends who is very active in Anti-war movements actually forwarded me this video and couldn't believe that FOX news commentator is a peace advocate. Lol.....
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Yeah that's disappointing that he's jumping to conclusions, but his tweets have clarified he is 100% against intervention. Very surprised he believes this garbage.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Even better, here is the actual interview with Greenwald in full context. Jump to 1:30 mark to skip program intro. Greenwald does caveat it with there is still doubt about who did the chemical attacks, and there needs to be a real investigation. He is against military reactions:

Tonight Fox is featuring pro-war interviews on their "Primetime Highlights" but not this one

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12