Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Today is National Law Enforcement Appreciation Day (L.E.A.D.)

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    This can not be +REPPED enough!

I am out of rep right now, someone care to cover me?
    I already repped Danke once this year, so I already limited out.
    "The Patriarch"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    For The Dank?

I dunno about that.
    None of us are "The Perfect Libertarian". The Dankmonster isnt perfect either. Neither are you. Neither am I.

I believe it is +REP worthy because this is one of the topics that we all agree on. Positive reinforcement for the specifics of any persons behavior that needs to be encouraged. If Zippy had posted this, I would even say that teams post is +REP worthy. I am no better than Danke and what I say should be scrutinized also, and appreciate being called on things I am wrong on. I appreciate the opportunities to learn from my mistakes and why I am wrong on specific topics so that I can become better than I am today overall and can be correct on as many topics as I can humanely be. I think all of us deserve that same fair reasonable opportunity to earn the respect and reputation from others. We are always going to have our differences even if our general overall consensus is Pro Liberty, and can not let those differences divide and fracture us as a community when we do each have our own individual moments of shining bright. This is one of Dankes bright shining moments. Reward and encourage it because that is what holds us together, not just in the Liberty Movement, but as a healthy society.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

None of us are "The Perfect Libertarian". The Dankmonster isnt perfect either. Neither are you. Neither am I.

I believe it is +REP worthy because this is one of the topics that we all agree on. Positive reinforcement for the specifics of any persons behavior that needs to be encouraged. If Zippy had posted this, I would even say that teams post is +REP worthy. I am no better than Danke and what I say should be scrutinized also, and appreciate being called on things I am wrong on. I appreciate the opportunities to learn from my mistakes and why I am wrong on specific topics so that I can become better than I am today overall and can be correct on as many topics as I can humanely be. I think all of us deserve that same fair reasonable opportunity to earn the respect and reputation from others. We are always going to have our differences even if our general overall consensus is Pro Liberty, and can not let those differences divide and fracture us as a community when we do each have our own individual moments of shining bright. This is one of Dankes bright shining moments. Reward and encourage it because that is what holds us together, not just in the Liberty Movement, but as a healthy society.

Somehow I feel like I’m being patronized with a backhanded compliment. And the mods closed my safe space.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Somehow I feel like I’m being patronized with a backhanded compliment. And the mods closed my safe space.
    I meant what I said, but I hope I dont come across as patronizing, because I believe you have truly earned my respect on many aspects.
    1776 > 1984

Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

I propose a Constitutional Amendment: No cops. Legal open and concealed carry nationwide. Gun free zones 100% illegal.

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    I propose a Constitutional Amendment: No cops. Legal open and concealed carry nationwide. Gun free zones 100% illegal.
    What about elected positions like Sheriff, where they have both a responsibility and accountability to the people? Just curious...
    1776 > 1984

What about elected positions like Sheriff, where they have both a responsibility and accountability to the people? Just curious...
    If people want to pool their money and hire body guards I guess I'm OK with that. No elected Sheriffs, please.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12