Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Israeli expert: Iran could have bomb in 4-6 months (again)

Israeli expert: Iran could have bomb in 4-6 months (again)

http://news.yahoo.com/israeli-expert...203412744.html

JERUSALEM (AP) — A former chief of Israeli military intelligence says Iran could develop a nuclear weapon within the next four to six months.

Amos Yadlin says Iran already has all the necessary components needed to build a nuclear bomb. He says from the moment it decides to do so, it could complete the task between four to six months.

Yadlin made the assessment Monday at a news conference announcing the strategic outlook of Tel Aviv's Institute of National Security Studies, which Yadlin heads.

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has said Iran could pass the threshold Israel could no longer tolerate by this spring or summer.

Israel has repeatedly hinted it might act militarily to stop Iran's nuclear program if needed. It says Iran's nuclear program is aimed at weapons development. Iran denies that.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I can't wait until Wednesday.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

They've been "months away from having the bomb" for about 20 years now.

...but when the trumpets blew again and the knights charged, the name they cried was "Stannis! Stannis! STANNIS!"

I hope so. Once they get it then maybe they will stop all this crazy talk about attacking them.

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    I can't wait for the butthurt from all the Randboys (Rand Paul fanboys = Randboys).
    Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives. -James Madison

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    What's on Wednesday? Is that the Hagel vote?
    ...but when the trumpets blew again and the knights charged, the name they cried was "Stannis! Stannis! STANNIS!"

Quote Originally Posted by COpatriot View Post
    What's on Wednesday? Is that the Hagel vote?
    Rand's foreign policy speech.

Quote Originally Posted by COpatriot View Post
    They've been "months away from having the bomb" for about 20 years now.
    They should already have quite a nice little arsenal by now ...
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frιdιric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And the CIA still doesn't believe they have a program at all. Impressive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by James Madison View Post
    I can't wait for the butthurt from all the Randboys (Rand Paul fanboys = Randboys).
    I think the correct term is Randroid. It's the new model in the Paulbot line.

I am about as tired of hearing about Iran getting a nuke as I am tired of hearing the phrase "commonsense gun control." If Israel really believes that Iran is going to have a nuke then they should just get on with bombing them. The same also goes for the gun-grabbers. If they want guns removed from the hands of the general public then they should just get on with confiscation. For as long as Iran has been "about to have a bomb" they should have a nuclear arsenal bigger than Israel.

Unfortunately though America's lips are firmly glued to Netanyahu's behind. So if they go to war we will get dragged right along with them.
    “First of all, if you’ve got health insurance, you like your doctors, you like your plan, you can keep your doctor, you can keep your plan. Nobody is talking about taking that away from you.” Lying Sack of Crap

By months he actually means 5+ years, correct?
    "Power tends to confuse itself with virtue...conferring upon it a special responsibility for other nations—to make them richer and happier and wiser, to remake them, that is, in its own shining image. Power confuses itself with virtue and tends also to take itself for omnipotence. Once imbued with the idea of a mission, a great nation easily assumes that it has the means as well as the duty to do God's work." - William Fulbright

Quote Originally Posted by seyferjm View Post
    By months he actually means 5+ years, correct?

Remember when Charles Krauthammer, Bill Kristol, Bill-O, Sean Hannity ,etc all said this very thing way before the 2008 election? Hell, they said it during the 2006 midterms.

Eventually, they'll be right. Eventually. They have to be, right?
    "I am, therefore I'll think" - Ayn Rand

They have been saying this crap for ten years.
    Terminus tela viaticus!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    How many years ago did North Korea have the bomb? How many years before that were we selling them nuclear materials and subsequently giving them economic aid, because they're "broke."

Have they considered that maybe Iran isnt building a bomb. And even if they were, its taken them so long to build, it would probably take them another 20 years to get it to Isreal.

Quote Originally Posted by tttppp View Post
    Have they considered that maybe Iran isnt building a bomb.
    Not relevant. It is simply an excuse.
    If the A Bomb had not been invented,, there would have been another excuse used..
    There are people that want a major war in that region. They need a massive world war to instal their One World Leader.

That is the whole purpose.. to put Lucifer on the throne in Jerusalem.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by loveableteddybear View Post
    How many years ago did North Korea have the bomb? How many years before that were we selling them nuclear materials and subsequently giving them economic aid, because they're "broke."
    Speaking of which did anyone see the video North Korea released a couple days ago depicting missiles hitting the US?

Here's the description. (I am not sure to the accuracy of the translation. If someone speaks/reads Korean and wants to provide some more context on what this video is actually saying I'd appreciate and rep. I believe someone mentioned they are from the area.)

North Korea, poised to conduct a nuclear test any day now, has posted a video on YouTube depicting a US city resembling New York engulfed in flames after an apparent missile attack.
    he footage was uploaded on Saturday by the North's official website, Uriminzokkiri, which distributes news and propaganda from the state media.

The video is shot as a dream sequence, with a young man seeing himself on board a North Korean space shuttle launched into orbit by the same type of rocket Pyongyang successfully tested in December.

As the shuttle circles the globe - to the tune of "We Are the World" - the video zooms in on countries below, including a joyfully re-unified Korea.
    In contrast, the focus then switches to a city - shrouded in the US flag - under apparent missile attack with its skyscrapers, including what appears to be the Empire State Building, either on fire or in ruins.

"Somewhere in the United States, black clouds of smoke are billowing," runs the caption across the screen.

"It seems that the nest of wickedness is ablaze with the fire started by itself," it added.
    The video ends with the young man concluding that his dream will "surely come true".

"Despite all kinds of attempts by imperialists to isolate and crush us... never will anyone be able to stop the people marching toward a final victory," it said.

The North is expected to conduct its nuclear test as a defiant response to UN sanctions imposed after its December rocket launch.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Not relevant. It is simply an excuse.
    If the A Bomb had not been invented,, there would have been another excuse used..
    There are people that want a major war in that region. They need a massive world war to instal their One World Leader.

That is the whole purpose.. to put Lucifer on the throne in Jerusalem.
    I wish them good luck with that. That doesnt sound like an intelligent plan. The U.S. doesnt have enough say around the world?

Please nuke Israel and be done with all this middle eastern rubbish. Zionism is the root of all the worlds problems and the sooner you all realize this the faster we can restore order throughout the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Dick Chaney View Post
    Please nuke Israel and be done with all this middle eastern rubbish. Zionism is the root of all the worlds problems and the sooner you all realize this the faster we can restore order throughout the world.
    Yeah, let's kill millions of innocent people (Israeli and Palestinian) just because their government is $#@!.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    not my problem
    I get it, you're fine with murder as long as it happens over there.

Quote Originally Posted by Confederate View Post
    I get it, you're fine with murder as long as it happens over there.
    I'd rather see a few million die then billions from world war 3.

I'd rather see a few million die then billions from world war 3.
    Than. Unless you meant you want a few million dead and afterwards billions to also die.

And killing innocents is never justified. Not even for some 'great good.'

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Let's nuke Iran and the US- same reason. Heck- nukes for everybody! Not our problem- who cares?

Last edited by Zippyjuan; 03-23-2013 at 03:47 PM.

I found a YouTube video of an interview with an Iranian scientist who says Iran has technology that reinders the war machine obsolete.

[The title:

"21Wire: Keshe's Free energy technology will make today's military. Useless"

Unfortunately I can't post the link but the title should help anyone interested to find the video. He says they have submitted a "peace treaty to the USA, Israel, and the Vatican just last week and that there will be peace because now there is no longer a choice. It was a very interesting video I hope you will look it up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast