Thread: WikiLeaks CONFIRMS Hillary Sold Weapons

WikiLeaks CONFIRMS Hillary Sold Weapons

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/w...breaking-news/
    Site Navigation

WikiLeaks CONFIRMS Hillary Sold Weapons to ISIS… Then Drops Another BOMBSHELL!

KosarFeatured Contributor

Julian Assange, the founder of WikiLeaks, is a controversial character. But there’s no denying the emails he has picked up from inside the Democrat Party are real, and he’s willing to expose Hillary Clinton.

Now, he’s announcing that Hillary Clinton and her State Department were actively arming Islamic jihadists, which includes the Islamic State (ISIS) in Syria.
    Clinton has repeatedly denied these claims, including during multiple statements while under oath in front of the United States Senate.
    WikiLeaks is about to prove Hillary Clinton deserves to be arrested:
    The Reagan administration officials hoped to secure the release of several U.S. hostages, and then take proceeds from the arms sales to Iran, to fund the Contras in Nicaragua.
    Sounds familiar?
    In Obama’s second term, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton authorized the shipment of American-made arms to Qatar, a country beholden to the Muslim Brotherhood, and friendly to the Libyan rebels, in an effort to topple the Libyan/Gaddafi government, and then ship those arms to Syria in order to fund Al Qaeda, and topple Assad in Syria.
    Clinton took the lead role in organizing the so-called “Friends of Syria” (aka Al Qaeda/ISIS) to back the CIA-led insurgency for regime change in Syria.
    Under oath Hillary Clinton denied she knew about the weapons shipments during public testimony in early 2013 after the Benghazi terrorist attack.
    In an interview with Democracy Now, Wikileaks’ Julian Assange is now stating that 1,700 emails contained in the Clinton cache directly connect Hillary to Libya to Syria, and directly to Al Qaeda and ISIS.
    Via The Duran
    Here is the incredible transcript:
    JUAN GONZÁLEZ: Julian, I want to mention something else. In March, you launched a searchable archive for over 30,000 emails and email attachments sent to and from Hillary Clinton’s private email server while she was secretary of state. The 50,547 pages of documents span the time from June 2010 to August 2014; 7,500 of the documents were sent by Hillary Clinton herself. The emails were made available in the form of thousands of PDFs by the U.S. State Department as the result of a Freedom of Information Act request. Why did you do this, and what’s the importance, from your perspective, of being able to create a searchable base?
    JULIAN ASSANGE: Well, WikiLeaks has become the rebel library of Alexandria. It is the single most significant collection of information that doesn’t exist elsewhere, in a searchable, accessible, citable form, about how modern institutions actually behave. And it’s gone on to set people free from prison, where documents have been used in their court cases; hold the CIA accountable for renditions programs; feed into election cycles, which have resulted in the termination of, in some case—or contributed to the termination of governments, in some cases, taken the heads of intelligence agencies, ministers of defense and so on. So, you know, our civilizations can only be as good as our knowledge of what our civilisation is. We can’t possibly hope to reform that which we do not understand.
    So, those Hillary Clinton emails, they connect together with the cables that we have published of Hillary Clinton, creating a rich picture of how Hillary Clinton performs in office, but, more broadly, how the U.S. Department of State operates. So, for example, the disastrous, absolutely disastrous intervention in Libya, the destruction of the Gaddafi government, which led to the occupation of ISIS of large segments of that country, weapons flows going over to Syria, being pushed by Hillary Clinton, into jihadists within Syria, including ISIS, that’s there in those emails. There’s more than 1,700 emails in Hillary Clinton’s collection, that we have released, just about Libya alone.
    It appears that Hillary Clinton committed perjury, just like her husband was caught doing as President.
    Do you support WikiLeaks revealing Hillary’s crimes? Let us know in the comments!

Facebook Like Button

THE POLITICAL INSIDER on Facebook

Related Articles

Subscribe

Keep in touch!

Submit

Advertisement (Revcontent)

Ads by Revcontent

Promoted Links

Read more: http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/w...#ixzz4LmvQ0max

Although Hillary Clinton has repeatedly denied that she sold weapons to the Islamic Stats while serving as Secretary of State, Wikileaks founder Julian Assange claims he has proof to the contrary.
    So where is the proof?

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dary View Post
    So where is the proof?
    ^^^This.

But it will be difficult to prove her intent.

Ok, so where is the text of an email that directly contradicts what she said at the Benghazi hearings, and shows that State was selling arms to ISIS?

...weapons flows going over to Syria, being pushed by Hillary Clinton, into jihadists within Syria, including ISIS, that’s there in those emails.
    Where Julian, where?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So where is the proof?
    Its a secret. If he told you, Hillary would have to kill you.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

that's really stupid

Yes he can't be trusted. I trust Hillary more.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I was just griping about 10 minutes of "We've got proof! We've got the proof!!" and then... no proof.

so sad!

He has the proof, but it's tied to a dead man's switch. If anything were to happen to him, the proof would be released.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    I was just griping about 10 minutes of "We've got proof! We've got the proof!!" and then... no proof.

so sad!
    Has there been anything that he has promised to release that has later been false?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

So? She could sell crack to toddlers and still be potus. The country is $#@!ed.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Has there been anything that he has promised to release that has later been false?
    I just wish I had back that 10 minutes of my life, that's all I'm sayin'

Stuff like that makes me think Asange is about 50% bs, though...

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    I just wish I had back that 10 minutes of my life, that's all I'm sayin'

Stuff like that makes me think Asange is about 50% bs, though...
    If you were given back those 10 minutes of your life. You would probably predict something that would scare most of us on this forum. And cause more damage that even you cannot predict.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I wish he would hurry.

Early voting already started.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    He has the proof, but it's tied to a dead man's switch. If anything were to happen to him, the proof would be released.
    Then it is just B.S.

I've got proof that Marszoids ate the moon and left a dinner plate in its presence.

But since the Marzoids might kill me Imma gonna put it on a stick and give it to some one else in case the Marzoids want to kill me for what I know.

What's important here is for you to focus on me. Instead of the Marzoids.

Out with it or to hell with him.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    So? She could sell crack to toddlers and still be potus. The country is $#@!ed.
    She does
    She likely will

We are
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Those emails have already been released. No one cared. <shrug> /Ronin

If you want to see them, you have to go to wikileaks and do a search, and put them together with the cables. IOW, DIY.

http://theduran.com/julian-assange-s...ns-isis-syria/

In Obama’s second term, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton authorized the shipment of American-made arms to Qatar, a country beholden to the Muslim Brotherhood, and friendly to the Libyan rebels, in an effort to topple the Libyan/Gaddafi government, and then ship those arms to Syria in order to fund Al Qaeda, and topple Assad in Syria.

Clinton took the lead role in organizing the so-called “Friends of Syria” (aka Al Qaeda/ISIS) to back the CIA-led insurgency for regime change in Syria.

Under oath Hillary Clinton denied she knew about the weapons shipments during public testimony in early 2013 after the Benghazi terrorist attack.

In an interview with Democracy Now, Wikileaks’ Julian Assange is now stating that 1,700 emails contained in the Clinton cache directly connect Hillary to Libya to Syria, and directly to Al Qaeda and ISIS.

"So, those Hillary Clinton emails, they connect together with the cables that we have published of Hillary Clinton, creating a rich picture of how Hillary Clinton performs in office, but, more broadly, how the U.S. Department of State operates. So, for example, the disastrous, absolutely disastrous intervention in Libya, the destruction of the Gaddafi government, which led to the occupation of ISIS of large segments of that country, weapons flows going over to Syria, being pushed by Hillary Clinton, into jihadists within Syria, including ISIS, that’s there in those emails. There’s more than 1,700 emails in Hillary Clinton’s collection, that we have released, just about Libya alone."

Need more proof?

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eation-of-ISIS

A recently declassified Pentagon document shows that the U.S. armed Al Qaeda groups in Syria. This document also predicted, beforehand, that this action would lead to the rise of something exactly like the group we now call ISIS.

You can read the Pentagon document here: http://bit.ly/1DntmiA

You can read an analysis of it here: http://bit.ly/1HGZPvw

Michael Flynn, the former Chief of the Defense Intelligence Agency, confirms the claims I am making. You can read his comments here: http://bit.ly/1HH0ddF
    More recently:

‘Americans are on our side’: Al-Nusra commander says US arming jihadists via 3rd countries
    https://www.rt.com/news/360690-us-arms-nusra-syria/
    US weapons are being delivered to Jabhat Al-Nusra by governments that Washington supports, a militant commander told the German media, adding that American instructors were in Syria to teach how to use the new equipment.

“Yes, the US supports the opposition [in Syria], but not directly. They support the countries that support us. But we are not yet satisfied with this support,” Jabhat al-Nusra unit commander Abu Al Ezz said in an interview with Koelner Stadt-Anzeiger newspaper from the devastated Syrian city of Aleppo.

According to the commander, the militants should be receiving more “sophisticated weapons” from their backers to succeed against the Syrian government.

“The fight is difficult. The regime is strong and gets support from Russia,” he explained.

Al Ezz said that Jabhat Al-Nusra “won battles thanks to TOW rockets. Due to these rockets, we reached a balance with the regime. Our tanks came from Libya via Turkey, joined by the [BM-21] multiple rocket launchers,” he said.

The government forces have an advantage because of aircraft and missile launchers, but “we have the American-made TOW missiles, and the situation in some areas is under control,” Al Ezz added.

When asked if the TOW missiles were initially intended for Jabhat Al-Nusra or if the group obtained them from the moderate Free Syrian Army, the jihadist clarified: “No, the missiles were given to us directly.”

He also said that when Jabhat Al-Nusra was “besieged, we had officers from Turkey, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Israel and America here… Experts in the use of satellites, rockets, reconnaissance and thermal security cameras.”

The journalist asked specifically if the US instructors were really present among the jihadists’ ranks and Al Ezz replied: “The Americans are on our side.”

He also said that Jabhat Al-Nusra has been paid for achieving specific military goals during the Syrian conflict.

“We got 500 million Syrian pounds (around $2.3 million) from Saudi Arabia. To capture the Infantry School in Al Muslimiya years ago we received 1.5 million Kuwaiti dinars (around $500,000) and Saudi Arabia's $5 million,” Al Ezz said.

The money came from the “governments” of those states, not private individuals, he said.

“Israel is now giving us support because Israel is at war with Syria and with Hezbollah,” Al Ezz said.

The West also “paved the way” for jihadists coming to Syria, saying that “we have many fighters from Germany, France, Britain, America, from all the Western countries,” the commander said.
    He does have more coming though. This interview was in late Aug.:

KELLY: Now, you've seen it, right? Can you tell us how significant you believe it is? I mean compare its significance to what we saw released by Wikileaks in July.

ASSANGE: Well, I don't want to scoop ourselves. We have a lot of pages of material, thousands of pages of material. So, while I have not read every single page, in doing that, I didn't want to give the game away. But there's a variety of different types of documents from different types of institutions that are associated with the election campaign, some quite unexpected angles that are, you know, quite interesting, some even entertaining.

KELLY: Do you -- you know, right now according to the average of all polls, she's beating Donald Trump by 5.5 points nationwide, she's way ahead of him in most of the swing states, not all, do you believe the information in your possession could be a game-changer in the U.S. election?

ASSANGE: I think it's significant. You know, it depends on how it catches fire in the public and in the media.
    Last edited by Lucille; 10-01-2016 at 12:32 PM.
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

Where Julian, where?
    Look, he's got plenty of proof. AMAZING proof. He'll release it when the IRS are done auditing him.
    In the meantime, take a look at his financial statements.
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Where Julian, where?
    In the encrypted documents you downloaded long ago. (you do have them?)

Mine are on another hard drive.. someplace..
    More files are unlocked all the time,, haven't checked in a while.

Who did not download the wikileaks files?
    Almost nothing there at first,,,but they have been opening them.

The failsafe has not been opened to my knowledge.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 10-01-2016 at 02:52 PM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    Look, he's got plenty of proof. AMAZING proof. He'll release it when the IRS are done auditing him.
    In the meantime, take a look at his financial statements.
    otherone is seriously confused. Assange is not being audited by the IRS. He is not a US citizen. Never worked in the US. And what financial statements does Assange even have considering he has no assets left; And if he had any why would Assange have to release them?
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post
    otherone is seriously confused. Assange is not being audited by the IRS. He is not a US citizen. Never worked in the US. And what financial statements does Assange even have considering he has no assets left; And if he had any why would Assange have to release them?
    Confused?
    Nah. It was a an obvious Trump reference.
    Lighten up, Francis. No need for negative rep.
    And before you neg rep me for calling you "Francis"....it's a "Stripes" reference.
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

Honestly, guys, October Surprises get released in October. It's right in the name! Mr. Assange has stated he has a doozy. I have no reason to assume otherwise. Patience. See what tomorrow will bring.