Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Steve Bannon: American Patriot

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

gumba limbaughs: 'I would love for you to prove that Bankers have more control over Trump than Obama or Bush. This is utter and complete nonsense with zero facts to back it up. Provide some facts if your going to make claims like this.'

...ummmm, gumba, it is rumored that your orange man-crush owe$ some high falutin' bankster$ some hundred$ of million$ of 'dollars'... [...it's hard to tell 'cause your republican man-crush is very $ecret $quirrelish....] ...perhaps you are familiar with the proverb: 'the borrower is $ervant to the lender'...that would make your orange crush a $ervant to ?gold sack$, the bank of china, etc., to the tune of ?what, a half-billion?

...[save your hide, jump ship quickly...i sense your stinking republicans will sink bigly and soon]

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by H. E. Panqui View Post
    gumba limbaughs: 'I would love for you to prove that Bankers have more control over Trump than Obama or Bush. This is utter and complete nonsense with zero facts to back it up. Provide some facts if your going to make claims like this.'

...ummmm, gumba, it is rumored that your orange man-crush owe$ some high falutin' bankster$ some hundred$ of million$ of 'dollars'... [...it's hard to tell 'cause your republican man-crush is very $ecret $quirrelish....] ...perhaps you are familiar with the proverb: 'the borrower is $ervant to the lender'...that would make your orange crush a $ervant to ?gold sack$, the bank of china, etc., to the tune of ?what, a half-billion?

...[save your hide, jump ship quickly...i sense your stinking republicans will sink bigly and soon]
    So Trump is in hock to Goldman and the Bank of China? Show me your sources, I'll analyze them and get back to you. Otherwise this is just hear say.

I'm sorry you can't see what I see, but Trump, Farage, Le Pen, and the rest of the Nationalists sweeping the West have the wind at their backs. Somehow you see this as a blow to human freedom. I see it as a step in the right direction and an opportunity to devolve power further. No need for name calling. It sounds juvenile and hurts your argument.
    "If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." - Thomas Jefferson

"It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds" - Sam Adams

gumba limbaughs: "So Trump is in hock to Goldman and the Bank of China? Show me your sources, I'll analyze them and get back to you. Otherwise this is just hear say."

...gumba, i tried to get you some good information so that you could have some for once [gumba, that hideous, thin republican-radio gruel you consume is franken-food to the mind] but the best i could come up with was 'fake news'...

http://www.breitbart.com/news/donald...llion-in-debt/

NEW YORK, Aug. 21 (UPI) — Donald Trump’s U.S. companies are at least $650 million in debt, owing large amounts to the Bank of China and Goldman Sachs, a New York Times investigation has found.
    The debt is reportedly twice the amount stated in Trump’s public filings for his presidential campaign. The lenders are also frequent targets of scorn in the real estate mogul’s speeches.
    Much of the Republican nominee for president’s business dealings remain a mystery, according to the Times investigation and also call the Federal Election Commission’s financial disclosure form into question.
    In the report, Trump partly owns a building in Manhattan that carries a $950 million loan that was partly lent from the Bank of China, a country Trump routinely denounces as a enemy of the United States.
    The Times investigation also found three partnerships that supply a great portion of Trump’s wealth, partnerships that currently owe $2 billion. If the loans went into default, Trump might not be personally liable for that debt, but his investments would suffer...."

...gumba, for crissakes, get out of 'teaching!!'...i sense you may be teaching the children 'what to think' and not 'how to think'...hint for gumba: 'how to think' is the better one....and btw, your 'thoughts' certainly don't need to be taught in government schools!!..if the parents/children want to know your 'thoughts' all they have to do is tune in WGOP radio]
    Last edited by H. E. Panqui; 02-25-2017 at 10:52 AM.

gumba limbaughs: "So Trump is in hock to Goldman and the Bank of China? Show me your sources, I'll analyze them and get back to you. Otherwise this is just hear say."

...gumba, i tried to get you some good information so that you could have some for once [gumba, that hideous, thin republican-radio gruel you consume is franken-food to the mind] but the best i could come up with was 'fake news'...

http://www.breitbart.com/news/donald...llion-in-debt/

NEW YORK, Aug. 21 (UPI) — Donald Trump’s U.S. companies are at least $650 million in debt, owing large amounts to the Bank of China and Goldman Sachs, a New York Times investigation has found.
    The debt is reportedly twice the amount stated in Trump’s public filings for his presidential campaign. The lenders are also frequent targets of scorn in the real estate mogul’s speeches.
    Much of the Republican nominee for president’s business dealings remain a mystery, according to the Times investigation and also call the Federal Election Commission’s financial disclosure form into question.
    In the report, Trump partly owns a building in Manhattan that carries a $950 million loan that was partly lent from the Bank of China, a country Trump routinely denounces as a enemy of the United States.
    The Times investigation also found three partnerships that supply a great portion of Trump’s wealth, partnerships that currently owe $2 billion. If the loans went into default, Trump might not be personally liable for that debt, but his investments would suffer...."

Thanks for the link. This is disturbing; you never want a President in massive debt (especially without knowing his assets in full). I will look into this more and get back to you.

Although, regardless of Trump's debts, you are constantly trying and failing to paint me as a Trump Supporter (and talk radio for some strange reason). I support American Patriots fighting for our country. My point is that Bannon sounds and acts like an American Patriot and you have failed to prove otherwise with your nonsensical arguments and name calling. Very crude and childish.

...gumba, for crissakes, get out of 'teaching!!'...i sense you may be teaching the children 'what to think' and not 'how to think'...hint for gumba: 'how to think' is the better one....and btw, your 'thoughts' certainly don't need to be taught in government schools!!..if the parents/children want to know your 'thoughts' all they have to do is tune in WGOP radio]
    Just don't. You don't know me or my work. Your lust to win an argument with name calling and character assassination is a new low on your part. Making statements such as this makes me, truly, feel bad for you.
    "If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." - Thomas Jefferson

"It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds" - Sam Adams

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.

gumba asserts: 'Although, regardless of Trump's debts, you are constantly trying and failing to paint me as a Trump Supporter (and talk radio for some strange reason). I support American Patriots fighting for our country. My point is that Bannon sounds and acts like an American Patriot and you have failed to prove otherwise with your nonsensical arguments and name calling. Very crude and childish...Your lust to win an argument with name calling and character assassination is a new low on your part. Making statements such as this makes me, truly, feel bad for you.

...you have many of the same talking points as republican-radio propagandists...i would paint you as an 'apologist' for the stinking republican, trump, because of things like this: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-on-fear/page2

"[Trump] does have all the right enemies. Remember, Individualism > Localism > Nationalism > Globalism. I'll take a nationalist who opposes nation building, the War in Iraq, NATO, WTO, the World Bank, IMF, NAFTA, TPP, wants to negotiate with Russia, etc. over a globalist hack like Hillary, any day. A restoration of national sovereignty is one step closer to individual sovereignty and please remember, both Rothbard and Ron agree that a foreign policy of peace is the most consequential method of shrinking the state and restoring liberty.

In regards to the "Police Worship" from Trump last night (which was by far the worst part of his speech), my only hope, and this is by no means clear or guaranteed, is that Trump is doing to the police what he has done to the military. Trumps says something to the effect of "I love the military, so f*** the Iraq War and let's focus on protecting America". Which is clearly why the Neocons can't stand him (YAY!!!). Maybe, just maybe, with the LEOs Trump is angling to a position like "I love the cops, so f*** the drug war and focus on policing violent crime". I might be completely wrong but at least their is a chance and that's all I can ask for at this point.

Even if I'm completely wrong and he is straight authoritarian, he will never be Hitler without gun confiscation (which he could never pull off). I'd rather have my AR's ready for the Fed induced Crack-Up Boom than Kankles and her gun-control free-s*** army any day.

On a positive note, I'm fully celebrating July 21st, 2016 as the death of the Bush Doctrine and Neoconservativism. This is a great day to be alive guys! I thought these slimy pricks would be in power for much, much longer. Cheers!"

...perhaps you are unaware of your obvious favoritism for the stinking republican party inc. over the stinking democrat party inc..don't feel bad...ime, MANY republicrats, both d and r, appear oblivious to their stupid, irrational, etc., defense of their favorite flavor of goddamned republicrat monster..

...and SURELY, don't feel bad for me...i've been very lucky...feel bad for the children...

...btw, as to your notions about 'patriotism'
    ...remember, as one wag put it, 'patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel'...

Last edited by H. E. Panqui; 02-26-2017 at 08:36 AM.

gumba asserts: 'Although, regardless of Trump's debts, you are constantly trying and failing to paint me as a Trump Supporter (and talk radio for some strange reason). I support American Patriots fighting for our country. My point is that Bannon sounds and acts like an American Patriot and you have failed to prove otherwise with your nonsensical arguments and name calling. Very crude and childish...Your lust to win an argument with name calling and character assassination is a new low on your part. Making statements such as this makes me, truly, feel bad for you.

...you have many of the same talking points as republican-radio propagandists...i would paint you as an 'apologist' for the stinking republican, trump, because of things like this: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-on-fear/page2

"[Trump] does have all the right enemies. Remember, Individualism > Localism > Nationalism > Globalism. I'll take a nationalist who opposes nation building, the War in Iraq, NATO, WTO, the World Bank, IMF, NAFTA, TPP, wants to negotiate with Russia, etc. over a globalist hack like Hillary, any day. A restoration of national sovereignty is one step closer to individual sovereignty and please remember, both Rothbard and Ron agree that a foreign policy of peace is the most consequential method of shrinking the state and restoring liberty.

In regards to the "Police Worship" from Trump last night (which was by far the worst part of his speech), my only hope, and this is by no means clear or guaranteed, is that Trump is doing to the police what he has done to the military. Trumps says something to the effect of "I love the military, so f*** the Iraq War and let's focus on protecting America". Which is clearly why the Neocons can't stand him (YAY!!!). Maybe, just maybe, with the LEOs Trump is angling to a position like "I love the cops, so f*** the drug war and focus on policing violent crime". I might be completely wrong but at least their is a chance and that's all I can ask for at this point.

Even if I'm completely wrong and he is straight authoritarian, he will never be Hitler without gun confiscation (which he could never pull off). I'd rather have my AR's ready for the Fed induced Crack-Up Boom than Kankles and her gun-control free-s*** army any day.

On a positive note, I'm fully celebrating July 21st, 2016 as the death of the Bush Doctrine and Neoconservativism. This is a great day to be alive guys! I thought these slimy pricks would be in power for much, much longer. Cheers!"

...perhaps you are unaware of your obvious favoritism for the stinking republican party inc. over the stinking democrat party inc..don't feel bad...ime, MANY republicrats, both d and r, appear oblivious to their stupid, irrational, etc., defense of their favorite flavor of goddamned republicrat monster..

...and SURELY, don't feel bad for me...i've been very lucky...feel bad for the children...

...btw, as to your notions about 'patriotism'
    ...remember, as one wag put it, 'patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel'...

I stand by my words. In a "Would You Rather" Scenerio, Trump is preferable to Hillary, hands down and it's not even close. Trump just appointed a Constitutionalist (not a Libertarian but I'll take it) to the Supreme Court and instituted a one-in-two-out policy for all Federal Regs. Your hatred for Red Team is clouding your judgement, my young padawan. Much to learn you still have.

Quote Originally Posted by Gumba of Liberty View Post
    I stand by my words. In a "Would You Rather" Scenerio, Trump is preferable to Hillary, hands down and it's not even close.
    That seems obvious to you, but I'm not certain we would have had Hillary talking about having one of the biggest military build-ups in history. She would certainly have done her part to feed the MIC and do the bidding of the Deep State. But trump is on overdrive. This administration is frankly adversarial to Iran and China. And despite all the fake news, I don't think trump has Putin in his pocket either. Hillary would have been charting the same war on terror path we've been on forever, but I'm not sure she and her military appointees would have been on this fast a track to put boots on the ground. It's looking highly likely the US will have more (and bigger) enemies in 4 years, not fewer.

For a lesser of two evils, I'll take the welfare-obsessed SJW over the warfare-obsessed neocon any day. Of course, trump has said nothing about addressing the welfare state anyhow, so you might as well consider him a welfare-statist for all practical purposes.

Even regarding capitalism, trump's economic protectionist stances mark him out as MORE of an economic interventionist than Hillary would have likely been. She would have been unlikely to suggest a policy that would make Americans pay 20% more for imported goods.

What is obvious to you isn't obvious to everybody. Both of these people were toxic candidates. So far trump's appointments, his policy steps and his rhetoric have been worse than even I expected. As an aside, even for us homeschoolers, it looks like this administration will be the first to tangle the federal government with homeschooling, something that would have been resisted tooth-and-nail during a Clinton administration but will be cheered on because it's a "conservative" who's doing it.

Unless trump/Bannon massively change direction, things look really awful for those of us who are wary. Hillary was the enemy we knew.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

Quote Originally Posted by undergroundrr View Post
    That seems obvious to you, but I'm not certain we would have had Hillary talking about having one of the biggest military build-ups in history. She would certainly have done her part to feed the MIC and do the bidding of the Deep State. But trump is on overdrive. This administration is frankly adversarial to Iran and China. And despite all the fake news, I don't think trump has Putin in his pocket either. Hillary would have been charting the same war on terror path we've been on forever, but I'm not sure she and her military appointees would have been on this fast a track to put boots on the ground. It's looking highly likely the US will have more (and bigger) enemies in 4 years, not fewer.

For a lesser of two evils, I'll take the welfare-obsessed SJW over the warfare-obsessed neocon any day. Of course, trump has said nothing about addressing the welfare state anyhow, so you might as well consider him a welfare-statist for all practical purposes.

Even regarding capitalism, trump's economic protectionist stances mark him out as MORE of an economic interventionist than Hillary would have likely been. She would have been unlikely to suggest a policy that would make Americans pay 20% more for imported goods.

What is obvious to you isn't obvious to everybody. Both of these people were toxic candidates. So far trump's appointments, his policy steps and his rhetoric have been worse than even I expected. As an aside, even for us homeschoolers, it looks like this administration will be the first to tangle the federal government with homeschooling, something that would have been resisted tooth-and-nail during a Clinton administration but will be cheered on because it's a "conservative" who's doing it.

Unless trump/Bannon massively change direction, things look really awful for those of us who are wary. Hillary was the enemy we knew.
    We will see. One thing that is known is that Trump is not a Neocon. The Neocons are the Nevertrumpers. I never intended to defend Trump but facts are facts.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Welcome to Cat Facts! Did you know that the first cat show was held in 1871 at the Crystal Palace in London? Mee-wow!
    On that note, I'm going to Costa Rica in the morning (Thank you). I appreciate the debate and relish in the fact that the silent (Internet) majority loves a good fight. It's been fun!

Last edited by H. E. Panqui; 02-27-2017 at 06:01 AM.

On that note, I'm going to Costa Rica in the morning (Thank you). I appreciate the debate and relish in the fact that the silent (Internet) majority loves a good fight. It's been fun!

...don't worry...you've left so many of your republicrat droppings that i'll be having some fun 'cleaning up' for some time...i eagerly await your return to 'the competition of ideas about government'...hopefully you'll be free from republican talk-radio and your head will clear....do yourself a favor and use any spare time familiarizing yourself with some math, logic, monetary realism, non-republican-radio history/philosophy/etc..

[...psssst, sane readers, it appears costa rica may also be a 'last refuge' for some republicrats...]

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.

...don't worry...you've left so many of your republicrat droppings that i'll be having some fun 'cleaning up' for some time...i eagerly await your return to 'the competition of ideas about government'...hopefully you'll be free from republican talk-radio and your head will clear....do yourself a favor and use any spare time familiarizing yourself with some math, logic, monetary realism, non-republican-radio history/philosophy/etc..

[...psssst, sane readers, it appears costa rica may also be a 'last refuge' for some republicrats...]
    Translation:
    "Don't debate with the facts, that's for suckers. Just call the other side insane and claims the moral high ground." - H.E. Panqui/Stalin/CNN
    Last edited by Gumba of Liberty; 03-02-2017 at 06:56 PM.

...bienvenido de vuelta, gumba!!...

...ha aprendido algo?...
    Last edited by H. E. Panqui; 03-03-2017 at 05:53 AM.

...bienvenido de vuelta, gumba!!...

...ha aprendido algo?...
    Exactly

...ugh...republican trump chumps say 'give him a chance, maybe he's good'......and if hillary was in, democrat chumps would be saying, 'give her a chance, maybe she's good'...

...ugh, what naive foolishness!!..anyone not a naive republicrat fool understands that 'the [rotten/poisonou$] fruit' yielded by the stinking republicans and democrats is LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG-STANDING!!!...THEY ARE PERENNIALLY DISEASED AND ROTTEN TO THE CORE....

...sorry gumba, but your goddamned miserable republican puppets have always been abominable....they don't deserve 'the benefit of the doubt'...they are going to have to show me something WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better than that stinking pap uttered by your republican blowhard, bannon!...ugh...
    Last edited by H. E. Panqui; 03-06-2017 at 08:38 AM.

gumba asserts: 'I stand by my words. In a "Would You Rather" Scenerio, Trump is preferable to Hillary, hands down and it's not even close.'

...i live in an area where i constantly hear democrat cheerleaders with fervor in their voices and a crazed look in their eyes assert, essentially, 'I STAND BY MY WORDS. IN A "WOULD YOU RATHER" SCENARIO, HILLARY IS PREFERABLE TO TRUMP, HANDS DOWN AND IT'S NOT EVEN CLOSE.'

...all these pathetic republicans and democrats offer is crazy fervor...pathetic rhetoric..big swollen fat heads who, in an honest competition of ideas about government, would EASILY be exposed like toto did to the wizard!...[hint: ..that's why your goddamned republicans and the democrats NEVER engage in any honest 'competitions of ideas about government,' gumba!]

gumba asserts: 'I stand by my words. In a "Would You Rather" Scenerio, Trump is preferable to Hillary, hands down and it's not even close.'

...i live in an area where i constantly hear democrat cheerleaders with fervor in their voices and a crazed look in their eyes assert, essentially, 'I STAND BY MY WORDS. IN A "WOULD YOU RATHER" SCENARIO, HILLARY IS PREFERABLE TO TRUMP, HANDS DOWN AND IT'S NOT EVEN CLOSE.'

...all these pathetic republicans and democrats offer is crazy fervor...pathetic rhetoric..big swollen fat heads who, in an honest competition of ideas about government, would EASILY be exposed like toto did to the wizard!...[hint: ..that's why your goddamned republicans and the democrats NEVER engage in any honest 'competitions of ideas about government,' gumba!]
    Clinton is owned by the CIA...

Trump is at war with the CIA...

One of those is better than the other.

Clinton is owned by the CIA...

Trump is at war with the CIA...

One of those is better than the other.

...did you hear that on WGOP radio? ...sounds to me like 'the cia' loves him!...and why wouldn't they?...he frequently sucks their arse: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-ci...ch-transcript/

"PRESIDENT TRUMP: Well, I want to thank everybody. Very, very special people. And it is true, this is my first stop, officially. We’re not talking about the balls, or we’re not talking about even the speeches -- although they did treat me nicely on that speech yesterday. (Laughter.) I always call them the dishonest media, but they treated me nicely. (Laughter.) But I want to say that there is nobody that feels stronger about the intelligence community and the CIA than Donald Trump. There’s nobody. (Applause.)
    The wall behind me is very, very special. We’ve been touring for quite a while, and I’ll tell you what -- 29? I can’t believe it.
    AUDIENCE MEMBER: Twenty-eight.
    PRESIDENT TRUMP: Oh, 28. We got to reduce it. That’s amazing. And we really appreciate what you’ve done in terms of showing us something very special. And your whole group, these are really special, amazing people. Very, very few people could do the job you people do. And I want to just let you know, I am so behind you. And I know maybe sometimes you haven’t gotten the backing that you’ve wanted, and you’re going to get so much backing. Maybe you’re going to say, please don’t give us so much backing. (Laughter.) Mr. President, please, we don’t need that much backing. (Laughter.) But you’re going to have that. And I think everybody in this room knows it.
    You know, the military and the law enforcement, generally speaking, but all of it -- but the military gave us tremendous percentages of votes. We were unbelievably successful in the election with getting the vote of the military. And probably almost everybody in this room voted for me, but I will not ask you to raise your hands if you did. (Laughter.) But I would guarantee a big portion, because we’re all on the same wavelength, folks. (Applause.) We’re all on the same wavelength, right? He knows. It took Brian about 30 seconds to figure that one out, right, because we know we’re on the same wavelength.
    But we’re going to do great things. We’re going to do great things.... I just wanted to really say that I love you, I respect you. There’s nobody I respect more. You’re going to do a fantastic job. And we’re going to start winning again, and you’re going to be leading the charge.
    So thank you all very much. (Applause.) Thank you -- you’re beautiful. Thank you all very much. Have a good time. I’ll be back. I’ll be back. Thank you."

...did you hear that on WGOP radio? ...sounds to me like 'the cia' loves him!...and why wouldn't they?...he frequently sucks their arse: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-ci...ch-transcript/

"PRESIDENT TRUMP: Well, I want to thank everybody. Very, very special people. And it is true, this is my first stop, officially. We’re not talking about the balls, or we’re not talking about even the speeches -- although they did treat me nicely on that speech yesterday. (Laughter.) I always call them the dishonest media, but they treated me nicely. (Laughter.) But I want to say that there is nobody that feels stronger about the intelligence community and the CIA than Donald Trump. There’s nobody. (Applause.)
    The wall behind me is very, very special. We’ve been touring for quite a while, and I’ll tell you what -- 29? I can’t believe it.
    AUDIENCE MEMBER: Twenty-eight.
    PRESIDENT TRUMP: Oh, 28. We got to reduce it. That’s amazing. And we really appreciate what you’ve done in terms of showing us something very special. And your whole group, these are really special, amazing people. Very, very few people could do the job you people do. And I want to just let you know, I am so behind you. And I know maybe sometimes you haven’t gotten the backing that you’ve wanted, and you’re going to get so much backing. Maybe you’re going to say, please don’t give us so much backing. (Laughter.) Mr. President, please, we don’t need that much backing. (Laughter.) But you’re going to have that. And I think everybody in this room knows it.
    You know, the military and the law enforcement, generally speaking, but all of it -- but the military gave us tremendous percentages of votes. We were unbelievably successful in the election with getting the vote of the military. And probably almost everybody in this room voted for me, but I will not ask you to raise your hands if you did. (Laughter.) But I would guarantee a big portion, because we’re all on the same wavelength, folks. (Applause.) We’re all on the same wavelength, right? He knows. It took Brian about 30 seconds to figure that one out, right, because we know we’re on the same wavelength.
    But we’re going to do great things. We’re going to do great things.... I just wanted to really say that I love you, I respect you. There’s nobody I respect more. You’re going to do a fantastic job. And we’re going to start winning again, and you’re going to be leading the charge.
    So thank you all very much. (Applause.) Thank you -- you’re beautiful. Thank you all very much. Have a good time. I’ll be back. I’ll be back. Thank you."
    You're joking, right? You do realize that the CIA/Miliatry Industrial Complex is the biggest threat to Trump's Presidency, hence the Military Men that surround Trump, and that it makes complete sense to give a reconciliatory speech at Langley to calm the opposition and let the Patriots (yes there are a few) at the CIA know that Trump is not their enemy. It was a nice gesture but I'm afraid Trump might have underestimated his opposition.

You, on the other hand, take everything at face value. Hook, line and sinker.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You do realize that the CIA/Miliatry Industrial Complex is the biggest threat to Trump's Presidency
    That explains his plan to dramatically increase their budget.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    That explains his plan to dramatically increase their budget.
    And preserve their authority to spy on, indefinitely detain, and/or torture us all without due process.

Fight the power!

gumba keeps digging: You, on the other hand, take everything at face value. Hook, line and sinker.

...lol!... this from some republican-radio parrot who cheerleads for some bizarre orange dude who said parrot 'knows' from reality teevee!...what a sucker!...your poor students!...
    Last edited by H. E. Panqui; 03-09-2017 at 07:19 AM.

Half of the ways that the nationalists wish to 'defeat' globalism involve the loss of liberty.
    I do not understand. Are you suddenly concerned with liberty now? Part of your new, changed persona? Did you hope no one would notice?

Your entire tenure here, you have devoted yourself to ceaselessly mocking and belittling the ideas of liberty, sometimes humorously, and always attempting to be humorous.

Now, the last year and a half, and especially the last several months, you have completely changed gears. You now are "totally on your side, guys, honest! I love liberty!" ORLY? And you're Deadly Serious and Somber about the Grave Threat facing our nation's liberty. All satire and lightness is out the window. Because you now care sooooo much about (coincidentally!) all the things you think we care about! It's a miracle! An RPF success story. Amazing. What a conversion.

You've just found something/someone you despise even more than those "silly, naive libertarians."

And that's fine.

But let's just have no illusions about what's going on here. Z-Juan, our local banking fraud advocate and illegal immigrant, has also Seen The Light and is saying the word "liberty" a lot and quoting Ron Paul at every opportunity. Next he'll be telling us he was a true blue Ron Paul Revolutionary, marching, sign-waving, caucusing, and donating thousands to the cause. Maybe you will, too! I can appreciate the cleverness. Just know that not everyone is so easily fooled. Try to keep your shenanigans at a low simmer and I'll probably leave you alone (mostly).

Quote Originally Posted by helmuth_hubener View Post
    I do not understand. Are you suddenly concerned with liberty now? Part of your new, changed persona? Did you hope no one would notice?

Your entire tenure here, you have devoted yourself to ceaselessly mocking and belittling the ideas of liberty, sometimes humorously, and always attempting to be humorous.
    Obviously, whatever NorthCarolinaLiberty has is contagious.

Could you provide some links to my mocking of the ideas of liberty? Since it was ceaseless, that should be a simple task.

Edit: Oh, also, if you could address the point rather than lobbing bags of $#@!, that would be more beneficial to adult conversation.
    Last edited by TheCount; 03-09-2017 at 10:17 AM.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Are you suddenly concerned with liberty now? Part of your new, changed persona?...
    Z-Juan, our local banking fraud advocate and illegal immigrant
    LOL, here we go Calling Out The Shills™. Option G) again.

EVEN IF all these "anti-liberty" folks who trumpies are so anxious to smear advocated EVERY PLANK of the DNC platform, they STILL wouldn't exceed the anti-liberty-ness of those who are so anxious for trumpBannon to "take action" with all of their military pumping, stimulus (aka deficit) spending, civil liberty destroying, surveillance stating, wealth redistributing, Israel firsting, baby killing, stealth taxing, etc.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

There are *ACTUAL* liberty people on both sides of the Trump question, undergroundrr. I understand you are a strong partisan on one side of it, and yes, TheCount is on that same side, but beyond that you have little to nothing in common, politically. You are an actual liberty person. TheCount is a liberty person, too. TheCount PRB is, well, TheCount PRB. Always has been.

Edit: My mistake! It was PRB who I was remembering as the joke-filled one who's no particular friend of liberty.
    Last edited by helmuth_hubener; 03-09-2017 at 11:49 AM.

There are *ACTUAL* liberty people on both sides of the Trump question, undergroundrr. I understand you are a strong partisan on one side of it, and yes, TheCount is on that same side, but beyond that you have little to nothing in common, politically. You are an actual liberty person. TheCount is, well, TheCount. Always has been.
    Hey HH can you clear space in your inbox I need to ask you something!

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Son_of_Liberty90 View Post
    Hey HH can you clear space in your inbox I need to ask you something!
    Arrgh, it fills up so fast! Should be good now.

Could you provide some links to my mocking of the ideas of liberty? Since it was ceaseless, that should be a simple task.
    Here's a link to a post that your request for links brought to mind: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post5601677

Here's a link to a post actually from you: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post5555395
    As you'll notice, it is not mocking. At all.

It turns out I have been conflating you with PRB in my mind. If you remember PRB, I think you will agree that my characterization of him as "mocking of the ideas of liberty" would be pretty fair.

My apologies!

Edit: Oh, also, if you could address the point...
    I don't particularly disagree with the point, actually. I just thought it was ridiculous for PRB to be making it.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast