Thread: O'Keefe vid of Fetterman aide discussing abolishing 2nd amendment and owned reporters

O'Keefe vid of Fetterman aide discussing abolishing 2nd amendment and owned reporters

https://twitter.com/i/status/1661138075802828805

“Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

LOL "director of communications"

https://twitter.com/the_vello
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

I'm ok with single issue voting.

No secret where this is headed.

Red Coat gun confiscations have to end.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    I'm ok with single issue voting.

No secret where this is headed.

Red Coat gun confiscations have to end.
    By that logic, I should support the candidate/politician because said person goes to church every single week and preaches the Lord. Even if said person supports biometric chipping and funding global initiatives. Because, God above all.

What ever happened to supporting a person because of their over-all positions, and the people defend and protect their own individual rights?

Still seeking permission of government for God/Natural-born Rights I see.

Yeah, that’s what I’m going to do - support a candidate because he/she never missed a single week of church. I’m a single-issue voter! /s
    Last edited by PAF; 05-31-2023 at 09:03 AM.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1661138075802828805

If being against the constitution is a crime, Fetterman can now plead the "diminished capacity" defense.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    By that logic, I should support the candidate/politician because said person goes to church every single week and preaches the Lord. Even if said person supports biometric chipping and funding global initiatives. Because, God above all.

What ever happened to supporting a person because of their over-all positions, and the people defend and protect their own individual rights?

Yeah, that’s what I’m going to do - support a candidate because he/she never missed a single week of church. I’m a single-issue voter! /s
    A) Nobody brought up your favorite candidate.

B) You analogy doesn't hold water. If I'm a single issue voter than each time someone violates my single issue I'm going to be against it. And I can have more than one single issue. So, I'm against biometric chipping. Somebody supports that I'm not going to vote for him. Funding global initiatives? That's kind of vague. Is your favorite candidate against funding the U.N.? (I haven't heard him say that).

In 2008 my "single issues" were 1) you had to be against the Iraq war and preferably from the beginning 2) you had to be against the unPatriot Act 3) you had to be against the Department of Homeland inSecurity.

Was I wrong for ruling out any candidate that failed on any one of those 3 issues? I don't think so. You're free to disagree. Now I was a democrat up until 2008. I liked Dennis Kucinich and Ron Paul. Both hit all 3 of my "single issues." What tipped the scale to Ron Paul? Dennis Kucinich was antigun. By that time I was convinced that 9/11 was an inside job. So I thought to myself "If I can't trust the government to not kill innocent Americans, how can I trust it to disarm Americans? And...I have a problem with a politician who can't see that." I STILL like Dennis Kucinich! If Ron had not been running in the primary I would have voted for Dennis. If Dennis had somehow want the Democratic nomination I would have voted for him over McCain in the general election. In 2020 I voted for Democrat Tulsi Gabbard in the primary. Trump had no (real) competition. We'll see how this election cycle plays out.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

It's less being a single issue voter, but rather some issues are lines in the sand. The right to free speech, the right to defend oneself, etc.

It is the drop of poison in an otherwise good drink.

So O’Keefe’s new venture is called “OMG”?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    OMG, it is!
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Ummm, that's exactly why I'm not jumping on the Kennedy bandwagon you keep rolling through town every day.

He has made some agreeable statements and positions.

But overall, he's still a climate change, ban guns, shut down US energy, increase taxes and government spending liberal.

Yeah, that got an eyeroll out of me as well.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    It's less being a single issue voter, but rather some issues are lines in the sand. The right to free speech, the right to defend oneself, etc.

It is the drop of poison in an otherwise good drink.
    Exactly.

It only takes one spoonful of $#@! to ruin 500 gallons of ice cream.

If a candidate openly campaigned against Red Coat gun confiscations, or even mentioned it (opposing it), I'm guessing that he's probably on the right side of most issues.

Although almost everything else is less crucial.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    If a candidate openly campaigned against Red Coat gun confiscations, or even mentioned it (opposing it), I'm guessing that he's probably on the right side of most issues.

Although almost everything else is less crucial.
    George W ring a bell? His father? Trump? I can go on and on and on, but…

Since pen hit paper over a couple of centuries ago, there hasn’t been a single year where liberty was increased.

Ummm, that's exactly why I'm not jumping on the Kennedy bandwagon you keep rolling through town every day.

He has made some agreeable statements and positions.

But overall, he's still a climate change, ban guns, shut down US energy, increase taxes and government spending liberal.

Well you’ve got Trump and DeSantis to pick from. Ill be watching from the sidelines seeing how that works out for you.

Well you’ve got Trump and DeSantis to pick from. Ill be watching from the sidelines seeing how that works out for you.
    There's also Tim Scott and Vivek Whatshisname. Scott's bad on Ukraine. I vaguely recall Vivek's bad on something. (I just can't stand Nikki Haley so I won't even count her).

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    There's also Tim Scott and Vivek Whatshisname. Scott's bad on Ukraine. I vaguely recall Vivek's bad on something. (I just can't stand Nikki Haley so I won't even count her).
    With a Freedom Index of 68% and a low of 40%, I don't consider Tim Scott eligible for anything. I wouldn't even joke that he belongs on the D side he's that bad.

I know, I know, I'm not at all realistic in my utopia expecting a candidate to have a 100% 95% 90% 85% 80% 75% 70% score, so I should just settle for whatever the heck and cross my fingers this country will improve.

As far as Vivek Ramaswamy, aside from knowing if he is actually a NBC [or not] (another thing Americans don't care about anymore), I am 1000% DONE with Pharmaceutical Executives, former or not.

At least we agree on NO to Nikki Haley, I did an On the Record a while back which I should update at some point and time.
    Last edited by PAF; 05-31-2023 at 02:38 PM.

I may write in Ron Paul, again, and sleep with a clear conscience that evening.

At least we agree on NO to Nikki Haley, I did an On the Record a while back which I should update at some point and time.
    LOL - Yes, in that we find unanimous consensus.

On Chris Christie and John Bolton as well, I'd reckon.

I wrote an email to Rand today asking him to run.

I may write in Ron Paul, again, and sleep with a clear conscience that evening.
    LOL - Yes, in that we find unanimous consensus.

On Chris Christie and John Bolton as well, I'd reckon.
    Yep, 100% agree.

I wrote an email to Rand today asking him to run.
    The cards are predetermined and fully stacked. I know it's difficult for many folks to accept, but unless they worked the process from start to [almost] finish, they have no clue how stacked it really is.

I'm sure I told you this before...

I worked locally, precinct, congressional district, state, up to and including National Convention (yes, I was actually there). The EASY part was getting all of Ron Paul delegates to win. I remember it like it was yesterday: On exit polling, most everybody under the sun voted for Mitt Romney in the primaries. I worked hard to get RP's delegates to win, and they did "hands down". I still have the numbers that were published in the newspapers. The Romney folks were screaming "voter fraud!" "election interfering!" "it was the Democrats/Chinese/Russians!", because NONE of Romney's (or Santorum's or Gingrich's) delegates even-came-close.

Then came the real fraud: slates were changed, rules were changed and/or broken, points of order not recognized and more. Some of it was even done right in front of the cameras, but because we were "assigned" nose-bleed section, it went completely ignored.

I know exactly how the game works. Which is why I no longer vote anymore. I might vote the primaries for RFK Jr delegates just to give him a platform to speak, reaching out to democrats since they won't give the Paul's or Massie the time of day. I want as many people as possible to hear about the corporate corruption and lobbyists in bed with Washington, ways to address climate and pollution using true Free Market solutions, and the other issues he discusses that nobody else is discussing (at least to that degree), etc.

But to write Ron Paul in? I won't give tptb the satisfaction of playing in their sandbox, knowing what I know, that the real cheating is done not at the voting booth "as advertised", but in fact at the highest level. The DNC and RNC are not public meetings - they are PRIVATELY controlled.

@Brian4Liberty
    Last edited by PAF; 05-31-2023 at 06:52 PM.

Democrats can discuss eliminating the 2nd Amendment all they want. At the end of the day they'll never actually have the balls to go through with it.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge