Thread: Steem

Steem

Anyone have any dealings with them? Opinions regarding steem as a crypto currency?
    "Self conquest is the greatest of all victories." - Plato

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Rule of thumb that always seems to work well.... when $#@!coin surpasses litecoin market cap... time to dump.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

steem is centralized through one website and coins can be created and passed out by the website admin. Great, they're the fed
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

Bitcoin is going to create tons of comment spam now.

"You'll never believe how much money I'm making from an easy to join venture blah blah blah blah blah [insert steem link]."

~some profile with a hot chick avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Intoxiklown View Post
    Anyone have any dealings with them? Opinions regarding steem as a crypto currency?
    What would you be trying to accomplish by holding this currency?

Or, perhaps we should back up even further. Holding the currency may not be your goal. What would you be trying to accomplish by having an opinion about this currency?

Clearly define your objectives and any "help" you receive from this thread will be more helpful. Maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by fr33 View Post
    Bitcoin is going to create tons of comment spam now.

"You'll never believe how much money I'm making from an easy to join venture blah blah blah blah blah [insert steem link]."

~some profile with a hot chick avatar

LOL

No sir.

A pro-pot activist I follow has started using it as a way to make money. He posts blogs there, and the site pays him for every like his articles get. I was mainly looking for info on them, because I wanted to be sure they were at least half way legit before I promoted his blogs on this site.

Quote Originally Posted by helmuth_hubener View Post
    What would you be trying to accomplish by holding this currency?

Or, perhaps we should back up even further. Holding the currency may not be your goal. What would you be trying to accomplish by having an opinion about this currency?

Clearly define your objectives and any "help" you receive from this thread will be more helpful. Maybe.

Like I said, I ammainlyjst curious as a pro-marijuana activist I follow and support has started to use their site to post his blogs as a way to make money. As his writings earn money for him on a "per like, per article" basis. He was also happy the "money" issued to him starts in a "crypto" form. I was looking for info before I even thought of promoting his blog on this site to help him, andmaybe even look for info that might be negative he might be in need of being made aware of.

That's why the question vague.

LOL

No sir.

A pro-pot activist I follow has started using it as a way to make money. He posts blogs there, and the site pays him for every like his articles get. I was mainly looking for info on them, because I wanted to be sure they were at least half way legit before I promoted his blogs on this site.
    Like I said, I ammainlyjst curious as a pro-marijuana activist I follow and support has started to use their site to post his blogs as a way to make money. As his writings earn money for him on a "per like, per article" basis. He was also happy the "money" issued to him starts in a "crypto" form. I was looking for info before I even thought of promoting his blog on this site to help him, andmaybe even look for info that might be negative he might be in need of being made aware of.

That's why the question vague.
    Sounds like spam to me.

Joe Rogan could join Steem and own about half the bitcoins in existence. What a $#@!ty currency.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.