Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bannon's Out

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Because they are exposing themselves and the RINOs so much that people won't blame Trump.
    That's too deep for me.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    Why wouldn't the democrats benefit from a crash?
    Long term, economic hardship shifts people toward K-selection and conservatism.

It is free resources and abundance that causes the growth of the r-selection strategy aka leftism.

"Liberty, Prosperity, and Peace(TM)" Pick one. Maybe two.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Sometimes I call him 'alt-left'. Bannon's more of a libertarian."

Quote Originally Posted by rpfocus View Post

The reason they kicked him out now is because they are about to hold a debate at Camp David on the Afghanistan surge to try and convince Trump, because apparently Trump is not convinced that we should escalate the war in Afghanistan.

The debate is all pre-scripted, and they didn't want Bannon there mucking up their script. Because Bannon is against the Surge.

So Bannon is against the surge, Trump is against the surge.. Hillary is for the surge, all of the neocons and deep state are for the surge, and this is who is benefiting right now.

So I can only conclude that you must be a really big fan of the surge in Afghanistan, since you are applauding these events. Or you are really confused.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    My guess is the overdue economic collapse hits before then and the Democrats sweep in 2018. That's why I was rooting for Hillary.
    Simply dollar cost average buy Bitcoin every single time you have spare cash. If people had done that since I have been talking about Bitcoin. they would be rich.

It's too bad Bannon couldn't break up Jared and Ivanka's marriage to get them out of the way. How hard could it be to find out Jared's type and bring in a secretary to move in on him.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Yep. Bankers and neocons taking over. Sessions is next on their hit list.
    hopefully

Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    hopefully
    So naive..
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Racist helps Trump get elected. Racist gets sinecure job at taxpayer expense. A race riot happens. Racist leaves sinecure job and starts giving Trump cover by pretending publicly and loudly to hate him.

Tune in tomorrow on As the Revolving Door Turns when you'll hear Jeff Sessions say, 'Yeah, I'm racist, but I'll throw people of any color in Supermax for a decade over two marijuana seeds!'
    Uh. I think you're severely confused

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.

You wonder how long Gorka and Miller will survive with Bannon gone.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    You wonder how long Gorka and Miller will survive with Bannon gone.
    Supposedly trump loves Miller, so he's safe. We will see. It doesn't matter though, the deep state will not be rooted out. When the Dems take back over we get right back on the road to slavery.

Bannon's Out

adios NAZI bitch

Trump experiment looks dead. Well, we tried. Onto the Civil War. It's most assured now. Ballot box doesn't work.

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/...ond-civil-war/

America is under attack from within. Our culture, our history, our founding are under the most direct assault I have seen in my life. And I’m sure it’s the same with you. We haven’t seen anything like this. You might even get away with saying that we are on the cusp of a second civil war. Some of you might say that we are already into it, that it has already begun. However you characterize it, though, we are under attack from within. And it’s being bought and paid for by people from outside America, in addition to inside.
    http://dailywesterner.com/news/2017-...is-inevitable/

Spengler thought blood was the only force that could overcome the power of money, and indeed, as one politician after another make lofty promises that go unfulfilled once they assume the reigns of power, more and more people are beginning to realize voting is doing nothing to change their lot in life.
    Last edited by AuH20; 08-18-2017 at 04:30 PM.

He's out and unchained.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    So naive..
    big words from the guy who thinks trump, a man with an approximate IQ of 90, is playing 7D chess and fighting the deep state. Meanwhile reality points to him doing the exact opposite by expanding the wars and killing civilians at a rate that obama dreamed of.

And I am naive for being hopeful that the attorney general is ousted, a guy who has spoken approvingly of the KKK (except when he heard some of them smoked weed,) likes the horrible practice of civil asset forfeiture, and wants to crack down on marijuana being legalized in states.

Get over yourself, you are a dumbass

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    big words from the guy who thinks trump, a man with an approximate IQ of 90, is playing 7D chess and fighting the deep state. Meanwhile reality points to him doing the exact opposite by expanding the wars and killing civilians at a rate that obama dreamed of.

And I am naive for being hopeful that the attorney general is ousted, a guy who has spoken approvingly of the KKK (except when he heard some of them smoked weed,) likes the horrible practice of civil asset forfeiture, and wants to crack down on marijuana being legalized in states.

Get over yourself, you are a dumbass
    All I heard was a bunch of blah blah blah... meanwhile you think that if Trump weren't in office we would be better off and have a better AG.. Or all that civil asset forfeiture would go away. So naive.

I have a much greater interest in seeing that cannabis is legalized than you do, Sessions isn't going to do $#@! against cannabis with Trump as Pres, I'll take Sessions with Trump as President over any of the deep state $#@!s out there x100. There are good reasons for that, of which we will hopefully not see in the coming years.
    Last edited by dannno; 08-18-2017 at 04:40 PM.

All I heard was a bunch of blah blah blah... meanwhile you think that if Trump weren't in office we would be better off and have a better AG.. Or all that civil asset forfeiture would go away. So naive.

I have a much greater interest in seeing that cannabis is legalized than you do, Sessions isn't going to do $#@! against cannabis with Trump as Pres, I'll take Sessions with Trump as President over any of the deep state $#@!s out there x100. There are good reasons for that, of which we will hopefully not see in the coming years.
    Since Trump not being president is a real possibility, as you believe the deep state is working behind the scenes to possibly oust him... Wouldn't it be a good idea to get rid of Sessions to prevent him from ever doing something against cannabis? We know he at least wants to. I made no claims about whether or not another AG in a different administration would be significantly better, there is absolutely no way they would be as bad as the kind of $#@! Sessions says.

Relevant document he released:
    https://www.justice.gov/file/982616/download

Quote of his:
    “With care—we’ve gotta be careful—and professionalism, we plan to develop policies to increase forfeitures,” Sessions told a crowd of law-enforcement officials in Minneapolis in July, previewing a federal directive to undo the Obama Administration’s mild constraints on the practice.

And the southern gentleman, in memory of his confederate forefathers, wants the US gov to explicitly ignore the 10th ammendment:

https://www.massroots.com/news/exclu...na-protections

but nah im still the naive one... facts are stupid better just use bluster, straw men, and hyperbole to defend my case

All I heard was a bunch of blah blah blah...
    That's all you've been able to make out for the last ten years, near as any of us can tell.

I'll take Sessions with Trump as President over any of the deep state $#@!s out there x100.
    Sessions has been Deep State since before you were born. Oh, sorry, are my plain and obvious facts disturbing your Deep State of Denial? Here, translate this: Blah blah blah.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 08-18-2017 at 05:08 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Since Trump not being president is a real possibility, as you believe the deep state is working behind the scenes to possibly oust him... Wouldn't it be a good idea to get rid of Sessions to prevent him from ever doing something against cannabis? We know he at least wants to. I made no claims about whether or not another AG in a different administration would be significantly better, there is absolutely no way they would be as bad as the kind of $#@! Sessions says.

Relevant document he released:
    https://www.justice.gov/file/982616/download

Quote of his:

And the southern gentleman, in memory of his confederate forefathers, wants the US gov to explicitly ignore the 10th ammendment:

https://www.massroots.com/news/exclu...na-protections

but nah im still the naive one... facts are stupid better just use bluster, straw men, and hyperbole to defend my case
    There is a whole thread on this.

I have a plan to make heroin addicts want to use more heroin.. lol.. the statement on its face is ridiculous.

Arnold Schwarzenegger summed it up perfectly:

There were two sides to the violence, if you didn't know that then obviously you weren't here paying attention when all this went down.. In fact, Antifa was the violent group, they went there specifically to be violent. The other side had one guy who might have been violent, but his car was being attacked when he accelerated into the crowd.

You are fake news, so is your stupid Hollywood celeb endorsement..

I have liberal friends texting me about what Bill Kristol said, you sound like them you $#@!in nut. Why can't you disavow ALL political violence?

There were two sides to the violence, if you didn't know that then obviously you weren't here paying attention when all this went down.. In fact, Antifa was the violent group, they went there specifically to be violent. The other side had one guy who might have been violent, but his car was being attacked when he accelerated into the crowd.

You are fake news, so is your stupid Hollywood celeb endorsement..

I have liberal friends texting me about what Bill Kristol said, you sound like them you $#@!in nut. Why can't you disavow ALL political violence?
    Correct.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...macists-nazis/

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Arnold "I admired Hitler" Schwarzenegger?

$#@!ing really?

The world has truly turned upside $#@!ing down...

“I admired Hitler, for instance, because he came from being a little man with almost no formal education, up to power.”

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...icle-1.1177364

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    adios NAZI bitch
    So if Trump dismissed him/accepted his resignation, does that make Trump an "anti Nazi"?

but his car was being attacked when he accelerated into the crowd.
    He was already accelerating prior to the one guy hitting his car, but I'm well aware of who I'm talking to. "Fake News" coming from you isn't even worth saying. But back on topic, four down, two to go:

I can't watch videos where I am, does Ah-nold address the fact that he said he "admired Hitler" after denying for years, in that video?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast