Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Neocons Point Housebroken Trump at Iran

Quote Originally Posted by openfire View Post
    Did you or did you not vote for McCain?
    Using the Trump supporter logic I keep seeing around here, everybody should have voted for McCain. I keep hearing "Trump isn't Hillary" and "Well at least Hillary lost." Well, for what it's worth, McCain isn't Obama.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Using the Trump supporter logic I keep seeing around here, everybody should have voted for McCain. I keep hearing "Trump isn't Hillary" and "Well at least Hillary lost." Well, for what it's worth, McCain isn't Obama.
    Wrong. McCain = Obama = Hillary

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He thinks there is some significance that I posted once that I would have supported McCain over GWB and Al Gore in 2000 and Clinton over Obama in 2008, even though the "scumbag" in the Oval Office today has donated thousands and/or campaigned for pretty much all of them. This is all because he had a tantrum a while back, called these forums a "$#@!ing joke" and said he was out.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    He thinks there is some significance that I posted once that I would have supported McCain over GWB and Al Gore in 2000 and Clinton over Obama in 2008, even though the "scumbag" in the Oval Office today has donated thousands and/or campaigned for pretty much all of them. This is all because he had a tantrum a while back, called these forums a "$#@!ing joke" and said he was out.
    Nice try. While we were fighting for Ron Paul in 2008, you were for Hillary. And McCain before that. You are a neoliberal and a liar.

Wrong. McCain = Obama = Hillary
    .....=Trump on healthcare, regime change in Iraq, regime change in Libya, regime change in Syria. McCain = Trump on Iran nuke deal and Cuba.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

.....=Trump on healthcare, regime change in Iraq, regime change in Libya, regime change in Syria. McCain = Trump on Iran nuke deal and Cuba.
    The controlled puppets (Obama, Hillary, McCain, et al) are all globalists because their puppet masters aren't American, have no allegiance to any country and want to destroy national sovereignty. Trump is a nationalist. I'm an anti globalist.

Nice try. While we were fighting for Ron Paul in 2008, you were for Hillary. And McCain before that. You are a neoliberal and a liar.

I didn't donate thousands of dollars or stump for them like the man you are currently fighting for did. I liked McCain because he had a cool bus, and I went to a Clinton meetup because there was a hot girl invited me and I wanted to take her to dinner.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

All western governments have been captured by the same entity. The parasite must be purged before we can debate the minutiae of policy details in any meaningful way.

I didn't donate thousands of dollars or stump for them like the man you are currently fighting for did. I liked McCain because he had a cool bus, and I went to a Clinton meetup because there was a hot girl invited me and I wanted to take her to dinner.
    Cuz "principles". I see.

The controlled puppets (Obama, Hillary, McCain, et al) are all globalists because their puppet masters aren't American, have no allegiance to any country and want to destroy national sovereignty. Trump is a nationalist. I'm an anti globalist.
    How does that work, calling yourself a nationalist while shilling for President Goldman?

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    How does that work, calling yourself a nationalist while shilling for President Goldman?
    Touche. I cringed when I learned of these appointments; However, it does appear that Trump is the puppet master, not the puppet.

Cuz "principles". I see.
    A main reason for sites like RPFs (which you called a "$#@!ing joke"), is for education on liberty-minded principles. It happened for me here in 2012, and many others. I'm sure this is not something you care about, if you are here to troll the site, but this is more to the benefit of the lurkers you would scare away.

How does carrying out the same foreign policy as Hillary Clinton with regards to Syria and a worse foreign policy than Obama with regards to Iraq and Iran advance the cause of nationalism as opposed to globalism?

A main reason for sites like RPFs (which you called a "$#@!ing joke"), is for education on liberty-minded principles. It happened for me here in 2012, and many others. I'm sure this is not something you care about, if you are here to troll the site, but this is more to the benefit of the lurkers you would scare away.
    If you legitimately cared about "liberty-minded principles", you would not have flooded this forum with anti-liberty propaganda from deep-state controlled media outlets like NYT, WaPo and CNN, to name a few. 99% of everything I've seen you post contradicts the site mission.

Even if I gave you the benefit of the doubt and assumed that you meant well (but are simply too blind to see through the bullsh#t you read and then post here), it is the duty of myself and others to call you out so that lurkers understand that your posts do not reflect the views of those who are liberty minded.

If you legitimately cared about "liberty-minded principles", you would not have flooded this forum with anti-liberty propaganda from deep-state controlled media outlets like NYT, WaPo and CNN, to name a few. 99% of everything I've seen you post contradicts the site mission.

Even if I gave you the benefit of the doubt and assumed that you meant well (but are simply too blind to see through the bullsh#t you read and then post here), it is the duty of myself and others to call you out so that lurkers understand that your posts do not reflect the views of those who are liberty minded.
    Yours is a common complaint, which I have addressed many times.

Touche. I cringed when I learned of these appointments; However, it does appear that Trump is the puppet master, not the puppet.
    Isn't this your thread?

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...f-The-Pentagon
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12