Thread: Nut-Job Lindsey Graham Wants Pre-Emptive Strike On Nut-Job Kim Jong Un

Nut-Job Lindsey Graham Wants Pre-Emptive Strike On Nut-Job Kim Jong Un

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...m-Jong-un.html

Senator Lindsey Graham says he advised Donald Trump tell China that the US would act to prevent North Korea from developing an intercontinental ballistic missile if Beijing doesn't.

One of Trump's fiercest critics within the Republican Party until this month, Graham said Wednesday that the sitting president has put the U.S. on a corrective course internationally. China and North Korea ought to take note, he said.

'Donald Trump is not going to let this nutjob in North Korea get a missile to hit America,' he told the hosts of Fox & Friends.

If Trump thinks a preemptive strike on Kim Jong-un is necessary to protect the West Coast, Graham told NBC he would support it. 'If that's what it would take,' he told Today.

The Armed Services Committee senator with hawkish views was so deeply at odds with Trump prior to presidency that he voted third-party in the general election.

A long-serving Republican lawmaker, Graham said he 'couldn’t go where' the Trump wanted to take the party or the country.

Graham boarded the Trump train in early April once the commander-in-chief authorized air strikes on Syria. As he changed his mind, Graham declared the Republican leader has in the instincts of the late Ronald Reagan.

He said today that he and Trump talk regularly. When they had lunch together, Graham says he advised Trump to threaten the Chinese with military action in North Korea if Beijing can't or won't use its economic influence to halt Kim's nuclear program.

'I said, "Do you want on your resume that during your presidency the North Koreans developed a missile that could hit the American homeland with a nuclear weapon on top of it?" And he said, "Absolutely not," ' the senator said.

Graham said he told Trump to tell China's Xi Jinping, if you don't take care of North Korea, we will.

'If China can't stop the regime from building a missile that could one day hit the American homeland, we would do everything, including diplomatic sanctions and military strike to stop their missile program,' he said of the message.

Full article on link.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I wouldn't trust either side to show any restraint militarily... nutjob vs nutjob.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

I suggest Kim and Lindsey meet in a Gladiator arena.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    I suggest Kim and Lindsey meet in a Gladiator arena.
    Or a hotel room with lots of costumes.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Pre-emptive bump.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Neoconservatives know how to weasel, don’t they?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Neoconservatives know how to weasel, don’t they?
    That was so predictable.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.