Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ron Paul Warns don't vote for Ted Cruz

Ron Paul Warns don't vote for Ted Cruz

Ron says Cruz is owned by Goldman Sachs, has more in common with Hillary than anyone else.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...-for-ted-cruz/
    Last edited by Joeinmo; 03-09-2016 at 03:16 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ron Paul is right about not supporting Cruz. Or Trump. Or Hillary. Or Bernie.

Ron Paul brought me to this dance and he's the one I'll be going home with.

Jan2017

"I'm toying with endorsing Cruz, but it's a pill that does not go down easily," said New Hampshire state Rep. Eric Eastman (R).
    "It's a pill that goes down sideways.
    Cruz and Trump sent their emissaries, as did Carly Fiorina. Each of them tried to relate their guy's positions, but none of them could really succeed.
    The fact of the matter is the sense of principle and ethics that the Paulians embrace is not mirrored by any of the other candidates."

Neil Bush in the Cruz campaign now . . . how about Cruz / Neil! 2016

Can we get some pointers as far as who to vote for?

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Yes, we keep getting told who NOT to vote for, with no recommendation on who we should vote for.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Ron Paul brought me to this dance and he's the one I'll be going home with.
    I bet that will come as a surprise.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne View Post
    Yes, we keep getting told who NOT to vote for, with no recommendation on who we should vote for.
    Alternatively what country to move to with all the cash we made hoarding gold for the last 8 years.

I recall the Pauls endorsed Cruz when he was running for senator in 2012.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If you were to take Ron Paul's past election advise in the face of no good choice within the Dems or Reps it would be a third party candidate.

Quote Originally Posted by qh4dotcom View Post
    Many claim to be one thing and end up entirely different once they have achieved their objective. I believe Cruz cut the final strand when he couldn't be bothered to show up and vote "Aye" on an Audit the Fed bill he co-sponsored.

Vote for who you think is best for what you believe in -- it's your vote.

im voting for Trump, not because I agree with everything Trump believes in - I believe in some of it, but mainly because I hate the establishment GOP and their control of everything for the past 30 years. They are out of control, and while Trump has Christie and Rudy backing him, that's because he is from thst area. Trump has some pretty good anti-establishment - anti- globalists on his campaign. He is one of the original 911 was an inside job types, he had thought about running on a 3rd party ticket in 1999 (that is huge to me - as nobody does that if they are establishment).

Its not really about Trump, it's about the millions of Americans that are sick and tired of what's been happening and coming out to vote to save their country.

i was totally anti-trump - look at my past posts, wether it's here or on the popular Liberty archive, but I really think Trump would be far better than Hillary or Cruz (Bush part 3), but mainly to end the monopoly of the two parties on who decides our President.

thats all I got

I guess it is Justin Amash at a contested convention for Ron.
    BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky – Washington liberals are trying to push through the so-called DREAM Act, which creates an official path to Democrat voter registration for 2 million college-age illegal immigrants.
    Rand Paul 2010

Booker T. Washington:
    Cast it down among the eight millions of Negroes whose habits you know, whose
    fidelity and love you have tested in days when to have proved treacherous meant the ruin of your firesides.

Sorry, I just can't take the "owned by Goldman Sachs" stuff seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by qh4dotcom View Post
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...primay-run-off!

Quote Originally Posted by Joeinmo View Post

thats all I got
    And it comes up lacking WRT Liberty. You believe in expanded torture? Summary execution across all states for the killing of an L.E.O. regardless of state law? Increasing the use of eminent domain? Changing libel laws so that critics of politicians can be sued? Mandates/subsidies for ethanol (corn). Increasing the national debt?

And it comes up lacking WRT Liberty. You believe in expanded torture? Summary execution across all states for the killing of an L.E.O. regardless of state law? Increasing the use of eminent domain? Changing libel laws so that critics of politicians can be sued? Mandates/subsidies for ethanol (corn). Increasing the national debt?
    I want Congress & Trump to push back against eachother.

With Rubio you get amnesty for 12 million Democrats and 12 new wars.

Congress, think tanks like Cato, Koch, Heritage & Reason; and Media types will help elect people to congress who oppose Trump's libel laws.

Flashback: Raul Labrador helps illegal aliens get amnesty ...

www.mofopolitics.com/.../flashback-raul-labrador-helps-illegal-immigra...

Mar 11, 2014 - Recently, Raul Labrador pledged to make legalizing 40 million of the most liberal, most anti-gun, least educated that South America has to offer ...
    BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky – Washington liberals are trying to push through the so-called DREAM Act, which creates an official path to Democrat voter registration for 2 million college-age illegal immigrants.
    Rand Paul 2010

Booker T. Washington:
    fidelity and love you have tested in days when to have proved treacherous meant the ruin of your firesides.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RandallFan View Post
    I want Congress & Trump to push back against eachother.

With Rubio you get amnesty for 12 million Democrats and 12 new wars.

Congress, think tanks like Cato, Koch, Heritage & Reason; and Media types will help elect people to congress who oppose Trump's libel laws.

Flashback: Raul Labrador helps illegal aliens get amnesty ...

www.mofopolitics.com/.../flashback-raul-labrador-helps-illegal-immigra...

Mar 11, 2014 - Recently, Raul Labrador pledged to make legalizing 40 million of the most liberal, most anti-gun, least educated that South America has to offer ...
    Rubio sucks too. You're comparing rotten apples to rotten apples.

Trump would just require an expensive federal expenditure to hunt them down, deport them and then "expedite" the "good ones" back in. How does that sound?

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne View Post
    There's a really simple reason why that is.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by TaftFan View Post
    Sorry, I just can't take the "owned by Goldman Sachs" stuff seriously.
    That's because you are very ignorant of the system.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Rubio sucks too. You're comparing rotten apples to rotten apples.

Trump would just require an expensive federal expenditure to hunt them down, deport them and then "expedite" the "good ones" back in. How does that sound?
    Sounds like Congress will only fund rounding up 100,000 gang members. The other stuff won't happen.

Congress won't fund a billion to bring illegals back in.

This is how Trump beat Rand. Rand promised the 12 million get to stay & they started pouring across the border when Obama did it via executive order.

. Trump will deport the most violent and most lazy of the 1 or 2 million.

If it is so expensive how is open borders guy Paul Ryan going to allow it to be funded?
    Rand Paul 2010

Booker T. Washington:

Many claim to be one thing and end up entirely different once they have achieved their objective. I believe Cruz cut the final strand when he couldn't be bothered to show up and vote "Aye" on an Audit the Fed bill he co-sponsored.
    I bet he was in the dog house with his wife and Goldman Sachs when he co-sponsored that bill. There was no way in hell he could show up for the vote, lol.

Right on again, Ron. Gotcha buddy.

Nope, but I think it's more important to stop the end of the United States as a nation state and into a "homeland" for a global community. None of what you write above matters if we have one world government. You have to start somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    That's because you are very ignorant of the system.
    I prefer to live in reality. A reality where I actually know how to interpret financial contributions. A reality where evidence actually matters.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeinmo View Post
    Nope, but I think it's more important to stop the end of the United States as a nation state and into a "homeland" for a global community. None of what you write above matters if we have one world government. You have to start somewhere.
    You don't start by electing an authoritarian. You think Obama's executive orders are blatant disregard for his appointed position? Wait until you see what a Trump presidency would bring. His executive orders would rival the tax code in pages and ink.

I prefer to live in reality. A reality where I actually know how to interpret financial contributions. A reality where evidence actually matters.
    A 'reality' crafted for you by the MSM (tm)

You're a real free thinker

I'm glad you support liberty to some extent, but you have to realize that the reason our country is so screwed is precisely because of the way people like you think.

I don't think we have the same problem here of people supporting Cruz that we do with Trump, which honestly seems kind of backwards to me.

But it's relevant that when Ron said this it was when Cruz was running against Rand. At this point in time, Cruz is the candidate whose views are closer to Ron's than anyone else's, even if he is still probably unacceptable to Ron and many here.
    Last edited by erowe1; 03-09-2016 at 06:23 PM.

So when you hear the words Goldman Sachs, you don't start foaming at the mouth and your brain continues to function?

Perhaps you didn't know his wife works at the power center of the world in Houston(?) as a broker, I mean Vice President of Goldman Sachs sharing that title with literally everyone who is a broker. Don't you know how political contributions work? His wife asks high earning people in the office and elsewhere throughout the company to contribute and the 60k in contributions entitles them to Ted Cruz's soul. Never mind that Ted Cruz has raised $70 million just for this Presidential race. GOLDMAN SACHS. EVIL. FEDERAL RESERVE. GOLDMAN SACHS. Hopefully that cleared things up.

For me, it was the fact that Ted so strongly promoted the TPP/TPA and didn't give a rat's patootie that it ceded more of our national sovereignty to an international ruling body, much less cause what industry we have left to move out of the country. That caused me to look more into 'ol Ted. What I found was a long history of he and his wife working for the Bush family and his wife sitting on the Council on Foreign Relations Task Force about throwing the U.S. into a North American Union.

That's more than enough for me to know Ted is a traitor.

Those are just the highlights. I recommend you do the research yourself.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic