Thread: LP Chair Invites Outraged Trump Loyalists to Split Their Tickets

LP Chair Invites Outraged Trump Loyalists to Split Their Tickets

Vote Libertarian down ballot!

Libertarian National Committee Chair Nicholas Sarwark issued this statement to Trump loyalists unhappy with the GOP:

“In a recent tweet, Trump spokeswoman Katrina Pierson noted that she was getting a ‘mass volume of texts from people all over the country who will #VoteTrump but [down]ballot not so much.’

“The Libertarian Party would love to remind you, if you are considering this route, that we have nearly 600 down ballot candidates running nationwide who would love your support.

“Of course, we would love your support for our presidential candidates as well. We encourage you to take a look at the qualifications of Governors Johnson and Weld. But if you are firmly decided on your presidential vote, we understand. Your down ballot votes have a home with us that you can feel great about.

“Here’s a handy interactive map so you can check out Libertarians on your ballot. http://www.lp.org/2016-libertarian-party-candidates

“The Libertarian Party is the party of principle. We believe in minimum government and maximum freedom. We currently have 146 Libertarians holding elected office nationwide. Help us elect more this November.”

https://www.lp.org/news/press-releas...-their-tickets
    “There are some ideas so wrong that only a very intelligent person could believe in them.”
    ~ George Orwell

"It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on his not understanding it.”
    ~Upton Sinclair

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    LJ, you had made great videos for RP.
    Stopping proven neocons war lobbies puppet candidate like HRC is also a very liberty friendly goal.
    ...can I get an English translation on this one?
    “There are some ideas so wrong that only a very intelligent person could believe in them.”
    ~ George Orwell

"It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on his not understanding it.”
    ~Upton Sinclair

Good idea, except in California where there are no longer down ballot options. Almost every race on my ballot is between two Democrats (top two system), and Libertarians are no longer on the ballot.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by ladyjade3 View Post
    I guess I should let him speak for himself, but I think he wants you to make some "anti-Hillary" vids.
    There is only one success -- to be able to spend your life in your own way.
    -- Christopher Morley (1890 - 1957)

Quote Originally Posted by rprprs View Post
    I guess I should let him speak for himself, but I think he wants you to make some "anti-Hillary" vids.
    Not necessarily

Quote Originally Posted by ladyjade3 View Post
    Was not disagreeing with call in OP, was just hoping LP candidates in such lists will also be doing their part in opposing candidates worst for liberties.

Hillary is a proven neocons war lobbies puppet candidate. Hoping LP candidates would be aligning their campaigns to educate people along those lines also.

From the down-ballot list...
    lol at phone number...
    There is only one success -- to be able to spend your life in your own way.
    -- Christopher Morley (1890 - 1957)