Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: DCLeaks, Guccifer 2.0: Rosenstein Charges Russian Cyberspies

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    I'd still love to have the 30,000 state department emails she illegally destroyed, were under congressional subpoena, probably contained classified information.
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    That's been debunked for a while.

Your game here has been debunked for awhile.
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Can you read? It confirms the conclusion as plausible but also says other scenarios could have happened, such as both an internal leak and Russian hack occurring independently. Either way, zero evidence has been shown it was a Russian hack.
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

It didn't effect the election result. End of story!

Zippy,
    none of what you posted talks about activity of election hacking.
    This report says election hacking and you put that in bold. But the election was not shown to be hacked in your post.

The dnc email was hacked, says this report, but the article forgot to mention the dnc not cooperating with the hacking investigation.

LOL they are really milking this one..
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Another big nothing burger. Lol.

Ready for Bernie
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Really?

Max throughput is limited by the smallest pipe, in this case the upload speed of the host server, or the download speed of the receiver host. DNC refused to disclose their upload speed.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    This actually has a lot of angles and a lot of implications that need to be unpacked and examined:

First off, this was FBI proper and not the Special Counsel.

Second, how can the FBI reach these conclusions and obtain indictments, when the DNC never released the server? Did the FBI perform digital forensics on the servers or did they rely solely on the Democratic Cyber-Apparatus, CrowdStrike?.
    Testimony is that the FBI never had the server. I came here just for this comment. I simply can't believe this would hold up in court. (I also can't believe sHe was allowed to get away with that crap.)

Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    Max throughput is limited by the smallest pipe, in this case the upload speed of the host server, or the download speed of the receiver host. DNC refused to disclose their upload speed.
    They are still on a dialup. The speed required to transfer at this rate would have to be at least 200Mbps.

Am I missing something? Is zip just a undiagnosed TDS democrat?
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Am I missing something? Is zip just a undiagnosed TDS democrat?
    Nope, he is a valued member of the site.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    You call that "debunked" ???

That's about as believable as the "Russian hacker" named "Fancy Bear"
    The fact that the oft-quoted download speed is actually a copy speed from a later day is a bit of an issue for Trumphumping theorists.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

The fact that the oft-quoted download speed is actually a copy speed from a later day is a bit of an issue for Trumphumping theorists.
    Really?

Wait a minute, let's define "conspiracy theorist" here...

You're the one who believes there was a conspiracy by the Russians to hack the DNC.. of which there is no proof..

I believe an individual who had access to the DNC servers who was a Bernie supporter was upset that the DNC was breaking the law and supporting Hillary, so removed the files, sent them to wikileaks via an intermediary and then was murdered. He was actually murdered. Botched robbery??? No wallet stolen? No cell phone stolen?? No valuables missing??

Which story makes more sense????
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

You're the one who believes there was a conspiracy by the Russians to hack the DNC.. of which there is no proof..

I believe an individual who had access to the DNC servers who was a Bernie supporter was upset that the DNC was breaking the law and supporting Hillary, so removed the files, sent them to wikileaks via an intermediary and then was murdered. He was actually murdered. Botched robbery??? No wallet stolen? No cell phone stolen?? No valuables missing??

Which story makes more sense????
    O'Bummer's Razor:

When presented with competing hypotheses to solve a problem, one should select the solution with the fewest problems for Demoncrats.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    O'Bummer's Razor:

When presented with competing hypotheses to solve a problem, one should select the solution with the fewest problems for Demoncrats.
    Facts be damned.

Show some respect. Giraldi is ex-CIA and is a Ron Paul guy, not a Trump-thumper. Not saying you're wrong, but what's your source on that statement?

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Show some respect. Giraldi is ex-CIA and is a Ron Paul guy, not a Trump-thumper. Not saying you're wrong, but what's your source on that statement?
    The linked article.

And I didn't say anything about Giraldi. But despite the fact that new information has come out since, a certain type of person will continue copy-pasting the same original article.
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Wait a minute, let's look at the quote:

Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    other scenarios could have happened, such as both an internal leak and Russian hack occurring independently.

There, that's a good definition of one.

Uh huh.

I believe an individual who had access to the DNC servers who was a Bernie supporter was upset that the DNC was breaking the law and supporting Hillary, so removed the files, sent them to wikileaks via an intermediary and then was murdered.
    Given your criticism of lack of proof of the Russian theory, there must be proof of this theory. Please do share it.

To save you time, the thing that needs proof here is the "removed the files, sent them to wikileaks" part.
    Pinochet is the model

The linked article.

And I didn't say anything about Giraldi. But despite the fact that new information has come out since, a certain type of person will continue copy-pasting the same original article.
    Do you know what proof do they have that implicates Russians? Also some comments about Fireeye, involved in this fiasco - Piece of $#@! Cyber-Security Company, $FEYE, Said it Rejected Two Takeover Bids: Morons Bid Up Shares http://ibankcoin.com/flyblog/2016/06...bid-up-shares/

The linked article.

The other linked article has Giraldi listed as a co-author.

Dunno about Guccifer 2.0 but it was 1.0 that revealed that nuking Chicago was on the table.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Given your criticism of lack of proof of the Russian theory, there must be proof of this theory. Please do share it.

To save you time, the thing that needs proof here is the "removed the files, sent them to wikileaks" part.
    An IT person who had access to the files was murdered (fact), and he had a motivation to remove them and deliver them to wikileaks (fact), which has not only been "ghost" verified by wikileaks (indirectly) but also by the intermediary, megaupload (facts).

The forensic evidence indicates this was the case as well.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The linked article.

What "new information" came out? Your article was just filled with a bunch of theories with no evidence.

I hope Trump gets re-elected.

I slept well this night and I am not tired anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    The other linked article has Giraldi listed as a co-author.
    Okay? I don't see how that matters. Is he incapable of being wrong because of his political affiliation?
    Pinochet is the model

An IT person who had access to the files was murdered (fact), and he had a motivation to remove them and deliver them to wikileaks (fact), which has not only been "ghost" verified by wikileaks (indirectly) but also by the intermediary, megaupload (facts).
    Oh look, you did the thing that I said you would do.

Pinochet is the model

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast