Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How is Sayoc "a registered Republican"?

How is Sayoc "a registered Republican"?

He lives in Florida and has multiple felony convictions there. Florida is one of only three states in which, if you are convicted of a felony, you lose your voting rights for life. (That may change, as it is up for a vote for this election.) But still. Tell me how he's supposedly "a registered Republican"? It's just one more thing about the official story that seems questionable.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't think it makes that much of a difference if he was registered or not. The fact is that he was clearly a Trump supporter and he seems to support the agenda of the republicans and at the same time opposed the liberals and the dems

I think you give into the logic that someone this lunatic was connected to the republicans by trying to deny it. The man was clearly a loon that is it, you cannot live your life trying to carter to loons. Heck you might use a simile or maybe an analogy and they would think you are talking about reality. Republican or not, he was bunkers and that is the problem. Normal people can tolerate republican rhetoric without sending bombs to insignificant politicians.

Quote Originally Posted by smtwngrl2 View Post
    He lives in Florida and has multiple felony convictions there. Florida is one of only three states in which, if you are convicted of a felony, you lose your voting rights for life. (That may change, as it is up for a vote for this election.) But still. Tell me how he's supposedly "a registered Republican"? It's just one more thing about the official story that seems questionable.
    We really do not know that he has been in Fla long . So who knows ?
    Do something Danke

what was Bowers registered as?

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Normal people can tolerate republican rhetoric without sending bombs to insignificant politicians.
    The title question is an interesting one, but this one is better: How is something that has no trigger (those weren't alarm clocks), no explosive (sulpher will burn but won't blow) and no hope of reaching its target (it was common knowledge none of those people open their own mail) a "bomb"?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 10-28-2018 at 06:59 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    The title question is an interesting one, but this one is better: How is something that has no trigger (those weren't alarm clocks), no explosive (sulpher will burn but won't blow) and no hope of reaching its target (it was common knowledge none of those people open their own mail) a "bomb"?
    Good points, also add to that, the only significant target among the list was Soros. None of the 2020 democrat hopeful. The man sent defective firecrackers to mostly B list politicians to further his cause but ended up hurting no one except for the people he wanted to help.

I have people at work who normally do not vote posting pics of them voting(early voting) for democrats like that somehow is a counter to this moron.

God help us all.
    Last edited by juleswin; 10-29-2018 at 06:27 AM.

...ended up hurting no one except for the people he allegedly wanted to help.
    Fixed that for you.

Because the single most ridiculous conspiracy theory ever concocted is the theory that there are no conspiracies.

Quote Originally Posted by smtwngrl2 View Post
    He has numerous arrests but does not actually have a felony conviction. It takes an actual felony conviction to deprive him of his right to vote.

https://www.tampabay.com/florida-pol...2016-election/

Suzy Trutie, a spokeswoman for the Miami-Dade elections office, said that Sayoc is eligible to vote. Multiple news accounts Friday said Sayoc, a 56-year-old resident of Aventura in Northeast Miami-Dade, has a criminal record dating to the early 1990s.

According to a Florida Department of Law Enforcement file of Sayoc's criminal history, Sayoc has been arrested nine times.

Sayoc pleaded guilty to second-degree felony charges of threatening to throw and discharge a destructive device in 11th Circuit Court in Miami in November, 2002. Adjudication was withheld, meaning he avoided a felony conviction.

He also pleaded guilty to a felony charge of grand theft in the third degree in 1991. Adjudication was withheld. He has also been arrested in drug and battery charges that were either dropped or where adjudication was withheld.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Good points, also add to that, the only significant target among the list was Soros. None of the 2020 democrat hopeful. The man send defective firecrackers at B list politicians to further the cause but ended up hurting no one except for the people he wanted to help.

I have people at work who normally do not vote posting pics of them voting for democrats like that somehow is a counter to this moron.

God help us all.
    His handlers obviously wanted to help the Demoncrats.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

He lost his house in 2009 so he did not have property in his name.
    He became a drifter doing odd jobs etc. as his anger built up. It is
    a fluke coincidence that Trump's Treasury Sec' was part of the bank
    that "repo'd" the guy's house by way of dubious foreclosure papers.
    Last edited by Aratus; 10-28-2018 at 09:35 PM. Reason: So far, his bombs weren't lethal, that I know of...

He lost his house in 09 when FL had a real estate meltdown...

It is staged. Billary is cackling somewhere.

CIA or FBI?

Congratulations. You're having exactly the knee jerk reaction you were programmed to have. The MSM taught you to do the trick on command and it didn't cost them a single dog biscuit. And you MAGAHeads thought you were the only ones who could whistle.

Half the partisans believe every contradictory word of the silly story, the other half of the partisans have their own partisan explanation, and all the people with brains know is it's election season and nobody--nobody--is talking about issues, records or corruption. In fact, they can't seem to talk to each other at all.

So is it really so difficult for you to understand that the powers that be couldn't possibly care less about party politics (as long as the sheep stay in the Two Approved Parties)? Or do you keep promoting blind partisanship because you've been assigned as one of our "handlers?

Maybe so, seeing as how completely idiotic his plan is, I can see it being plotted by the dems. Not saying that I believe it is what happened, just that I can see it being the case. Also, there is the strong possibility of the man suffering from some kind of mental defect that made him unable to see the consequences of his plans succeeding or failing(same result).

I have also believed that a good number(not all) of the people who are fanatic about Trump tend to suffer from some kind of mental defect/retardation(to a lesser extent for other politicians). So I am not too surprised that the suspect could be a mental case

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Congratulations. You're having exactly the knee jerk reaction you were programmed to have. The MSM taught you to do the trick on command and it didn't cost them a single dog biscuit. And you MAGAHeads thought you were the only ones who could whistle.

Half the partisans believe every contradictory word of the silly story, the other half of the partisans have their own partisan explanation, and all the people with brains know is it's election season and nobody--nobody--is talking about issues, records or corruption. In fact, they can't seem to talk to each other at all.

So is it really so difficult for you to understand that the powers that be couldn't possibly care less about party politics (as long as the sheep stay in the Two Approved Parties)? Or do you keep promoting blind partisanship because you've been assigned as one of our "handlers?
    To be fair to him, he doesn't promote blind partisanship, he is not loyal to the republican party, his allegiance is with Trump and the conservative principles he stands for.

I have also believed that a good number(not all) of the people who are fanatic about Trump tend to suffer from some kind of mental defect/retardation(to a lesser extent for other politicians). So I am not too surprised that the suspect could be a mental case
    You've been browsing Craigslist, I see.

Trump Is The Bestest Winner
    Not just a winner but the best! President Donald J. Jrump will always win over the media regardless of what the actions of others are put on him. His right the free speech trump's your right because he is a winner and Presidant-- you're not.

Remember to vote red.

Hail Trump!
    Hail Trump!

god bless the US
    god bless you all,
    https://tulsa.craigslist.org/rnr/d/t...735212109.html

No wonder the nation is afraid to try to have a rational political discussion.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 10-29-2018 at 07:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainAmerica View Post
    CIA or FBI?
    Probably both, they have been working together against Trump lately, but I would guess the FBI is the senior partner for this project.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

LOL

So the "Woke" thing to do is not believe in conspiracies now?

Tell your bosses that their spin has gone so far that nobody is stupid enough to believe it.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    ^Hell yeah tulsa.
    Proving yet again that your moniker is perfect, pardon the rest of us if we choose not to have a slave mentality.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

LOL

So the "Woke" thing to do is not believe in conspiracies now?

Tell your bosses that their spin has gone so far that nobody is stupid enough to believe it.
    That's the closest you can come to comprehending what I said? Then you're stupid.

That can't be, right? So, clearly, you're just having trouble finding a credible way to spin it. Well, keep trying. You'll think of some way to obfuscate the truth of what I said, and the way it proves what a shyll you are.

That's the closest you can come to comprehending what I said? Then you're stupid.

That can't be, right? So, clearly, you're just having trouble finding a credible way to spin it. Well, keep trying. You'll think of some way to obfuscate the truth of what I said, and the way it proves what a shyll you are.
    Yawn.

You can demand that we surrender and allow the greatest evil to win all you want but most of us know better.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Yawn.

You can demand that we surrender and allow the greatest evil to win all you want but most of us know better.
    Care to quote me demanding surrender?

I realize the MSM thinks lying about what people said is "journalism", and I realize you work daily at furthering the MSM agenda (though you invariably say you're pursuing the same results for different reasons). But surely you realize this is an interactive forum, and every time you lie through your teeth about what I have posted, I can call your bull$#@! with ease.

Post your proof I called for surrender, spinshyll. Quote it. I dare you.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainAmerica View Post
    CIA or FBI?
    Probably.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Care to quote me demanding surrender?

I realize the MSM thinks lying about what people said is "journalism", and I realize you work daily at furthering the MSM agenda (though you invariably say you're pursuing the same results for different reasons). But surely you realize this is an interactive forum, and every time you lie through your teeth about what I have posted, I can call your bull$#@! with ease.

Post your proof I called for surrender, spinshyll. Quote it. I dare you.
    Originally Posted by acptulsa

So is it really so difficult for you to understand that the powers that be couldn't possibly care less about party politics (as long as the sheep stay in the Two Approved Parties)?
    It is abundantly clear that they do care these days and even greater evidence that we should but you want us to either not vote at all or vote for losers like the LP so that the Demoncrats will win and finish off liberty for good.

And before you repeat your idiotic claim that I am a GOP shill I will remind you that I support Gary Johnson's Senate run even though he is such a bad libertarian.
    Do you?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

It is abundantly clear that they do care these days and even greater evidence that we should...
    That's ridiculous. There's plenty of evidence they want us to substitute partisanship for reason and rational discussion, but zero evidence they care which of their hand-selected tools gets sworn in.

... you want us to either not vote at all or vote for losers like the LP so that the Demoncrats will win and finish off liberty for good.
    There you go again. Stop putting your lying words in my mouth and quote me. Put up or wear the label libelous.

That's ridiculous. There's plenty of evidence they want us to substitute partisanship for reason and rational discussion, but zero evidence they care which of their hand-selected tools gets sworn in.

There you go again. Stop putting your lying words in my mouth and quote me. Put up or wear the label libelous.

You came into this thread to do damage control for the Demoncrats because the false flag they pulled is so embarrassingly obvious, if your motive was anything else you would have ignored it completely or agreed that it was intended to help the Demoncrats.

Pretending that the Demoncrats aren't any worse than the Republicans is all you ever do around here in spite of the fact that the difference gets worse every year.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

You came into this thread to do damage control for the Demoncrats because the false flag they pulled is so embarrassingly obvious, if your motive was anything else you would have ignored it completely or agreed that it was intended to help the Demoncrats.

Pretending that the Demoncrats aren't any worse than the Republicans is all you ever do around here in spite of the fact that the difference gets worse every year.
    1. You lie. I have said repeatedly that the whole thing smells of a false flag.

2. Your assertions are ridiculous. No one does 'damage control' for one major political party by condemning them both.

3. You aren't distracting anyone from the fact that you couldn't provide one actual quote proving your previous lie by doubling down with two or three new lies.

1. You lie. I have said repeatedly that the whole thing smells of a false flag.
    Which you said we should ignore.

2. Your assertions are ridiculous. No one does 'damage control' for one major political party by condemning them both.
    Actually it is classic damage control for a party that is so bad that it can't be denied, the idea is to minimize the badness of the client by pretending that they may be bad but they aren't any worse than the other side, if you can't get people to support you then you can at least get people to not oppose you.

3. You aren't distracting anyone from the fact that you couldn't provide one actual quote proving your previous lie by doubling down with two or three new lies.
    I did provide an example and your posting history is clear for anyone who comes here to see.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast