Thread: Twitter Strikes Deal with Daily Wire on "What is a Woman?" Doc, then Renegs

Twitter Strikes Deal with Daily Wire on "What is a Woman?" Doc, then Renegs

Watch here:

https://twitter.com/realDailyWire/st...941312/video/1

Twitter and Daily Wire signed a deal to air "What is a Woman?" for free on its 1 year anniversary for 24 hours with a dedicated event page and promote the event to every twitter user.

Twitter asks for a copy of the film.

Twitter views the film, decides they can still air it, but it won't be promoted - it won't even appear on the timeline of people who are followers of Daily Wire.

Now clips of the film are being labelled as hateful conduct.

Elon responds saying this was a mistake by many people at twitter, not sure how this is going to all play out yet.

https://twitter.com/JeremyDBoreing/s...55321630552065

Elon responds:

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1664324213023424531

...I do personally use someone’s preferred pronouns, just as I use someone’s preferred name, simply from the standpoint of good manners.

However, for the same reason, I object to rude behavior, ostracism or threats of violence if the wrong pronoun or name is used.
    Last edited by dannno; 06-01-2023 at 11:35 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    its funny

i have listened to these "people" spew hatred, threats, and all kinds of names at people for decades

who is the hater?
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Lots of "mistakes" by people at Twitter. Twitter is like the deep administrative state. Elon has fired a lot of people, but the leftist employees at Twitter are back in stealth mode, using whatever power they might have to stifle speech.

And God only knows if there is now woke, leftist trained AI doing moderation...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Lots of "mistakes" by people at Twitter. Twitter is like the deep administrative state. Elon has fired a lot of people, but the leftist employees at Twitter are back in stealth mode, using whatever power they might have to stifle speech.

And God only knows if there is now woke, leftist trained AI doing moderation...
    Are we sure someone who is pushing for brain chip implants can be trusted?

https://rumble.com/embed/v1lupmb/?pub=4
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1664401405015126016
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Are we sure someone who is pushing for brain chip implants can be trusted?

https://rumble.com/embed/v1lupmb/?pub=4
    Nope.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

It's his company, he can operate it anyway that he wants.

But something in the back of my non-chip-implanted mind tells me that this is something 3rd Positionists would like.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status...31763060584449

Fantastic documentary.. it was buffering like crazy the first half, so I brought it up on my computer and it was fine.. reloaded on my tv and it was working great.

However, it is labelled "hateful content", and anybody who tweets it gets labelled "hateful content" and you can't like or respond to the tweets once it gets tagged.

Elon needs to watch the documentary, then start firing motherfuckers.

Watch here:

https://twitter.com/realDailyWire/st...941312/video/1
    Last edited by dannno; 06-01-2023 at 11:36 PM.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    A riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma..

Sounds like she was discovered. No doubt there are plenty of woke operatives left at Twitter, involved in business as usual.

Bump - still in the 24 hour window

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    It's his company, he can operate it anyway that he wants.

But something in the back of my non-chip-implanted mind tells me that this is something 3rd Positionists would like.
    I disagree. In todays society the woke agenda will prosecute anything whether legal or not and judges and juries are eager to convict and or award huge sums of money.

When they take down Musk, it will be the biggest monetary damages in the history of the world.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 06-02-2023 at 06:45 AM.

Damning Leak Reveals Matt Walsh Knew What A Woman Was This Whole Time

NASHVILLE, TN — A damning leak from the hacked emails of conservative commentator Matt Walsh has revealed that in spite of the question posed by his documentary What Is A Woman?, he has actually known what a woman was this entire time.

"Stunning, disgusting, rank hypocrisy," said transgender former journalist Brian Stelter. "We all knew Walsh wasn't who he claimed to be, but now we have proof."

Daily Wire CEO Jeremy Boreing also expressed disappointment at the news. "I dumped millions into Matt's documentary to discover the answer to this question, and it turned out he knew the answer this whole time. I feel betrayed," he said. "On top of that, I also found out he's still subscribed to Harry's Razors. I feel like I don't even know him."

Authorities say they are still searching for the alleged hacker, and are warning people not to share the leaked emails, as they could radicalize whoever reads them against gender ideology.

Sounds like she was discovered. No doubt there are plenty of woke operatives left at Twitter, involved in business as usual.
    Elon Musk is promoting the documentary now. This very well may be a strategy to root out some of the woke operatives still at Twitter...

Woke Twitter employees exit the company in fallout over ‘What Is A Woman’ censorship
    One of the employees in question, Maie Aiyed, who served as the company’s program manager for brand safety, was exposed for having previously published posts disparaging white people following her exit.

Several high-profile Twitter employees have exited the company following their decision to undermine the leadership of Elon Musk in censoring the Daily Wire’s documentary on trans-affirming surgeries for minors, “What Is A Woman?”

One of the employees in question, Maie Aiyed, who served as the company’s program manager for brand safety, was exposed for having previously published posts disparaging white people following her exit.

Aiyed shared her departure from Twitter, colloquially referred to as "the bird app," through a post on a verified account linked to her. Although the tweet did not detail the reasons for her exit, it extended gratitude to some of her colleagues.

The departure announcement coincided with the news of Ella Irwin's resignation, the chief of Twitter's trust and safety department, and the platform's restriction on the premiere of The Daily Wire's documentary, "What Is A Woman?".

Elon Musk confirmed on Friday that their departures were directly related to the effort to censor the documentary.
    More: https://www.rebelnews.com/woke_twitt...man_censorship
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 06-02-2023 at 10:56 AM.

https://twitter.com/USAB4L/status/1664669923698933767

Damning Leak Reveals Matt Walsh Knew What A Woman Was This Whole Time

NASHVILLE, TN — A damning leak from the hacked emails of conservative commentator Matt Walsh has revealed that in spite of the question posed by his documentary What Is A Woman?, he has actually known what a woman was this entire time.

"Stunning, disgusting, rank hypocrisy," said transgender former journalist Brian Stelter. "We all knew Walsh wasn't who he claimed to be, but now we have proof."

Daily Wire CEO Jeremy Boreing also expressed disappointment at the news. "I dumped millions into Matt's documentary to discover the answer to this question, and it turned out he knew the answer this whole time. I feel betrayed," he said. "On top of that, I also found out he's still subscribed to Harry's Razors. I feel like I don't even know him."

Authorities say they are still searching for the alleged hacker, and are warning people not to share the leaked emails, as they could radicalize whoever reads them against gender ideology.

Now he knows how I feel paying all those taxes. The next question is, what else might I possibly be paying for?

Transgender Linked To Vaccines?

My thread on the similarities between the Covid cult and the gender/trans cult:

https://twitter.com/USAB4L/status/1664676491601530880

https://twitter.com/USAB4L/status/1664669923698933767

Musk pushed his Neuralink hard even after 1,500 animals died. According to sources, some of that information/documentation was destroyed. FDA then approved human testing.

Concerning Covid... untested? Or has it actually been tested and we are intentionally being kept in the dark? Which begs the question, since the later 1990's when Autism and other childhood disorders all of a sudden increased exponentially, what is really going on? And how do we find out? I am trying to follow the money but I keep hitting dead ends.

Elon is such a weasle, how does he know all advertisers don't want to advertise on the documentary? just because he disagrees with the media doesn't mean all of us are with him on it.

I know a lot of ppl on the right like him but he is suspicious as hell.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Musk caving...
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Elon Musk is promoting the documentary now. This very well may be a strategy to root out some of the woke operatives still at Twitter...

Woke Twitter employees exit the company in fallout over ‘What Is A Woman’ censorship
    And target is taking down the offending product line after the backlash, maybe its target's way of flushing out the woke at target

Quote Originally Posted by John-G View Post
    And target is taking down the offending product line after the backlash, maybe its target's way of flushing out the woke at target
    Two high level people are gone at Twitter. How many were fired at Target?

Either company could have woke employees melt down over this. They will get fired at Twitter. They will probably get a bonus at Target.