Thread: Former RPFer in tight race for AZ Attorney General

Former RPFer in tight race for AZ Attorney General

At the time of this post, Abe Hamadeh is trailing Kris Mayes by less than 10,000 votes with over 500,000 votes uncounted:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/202...eneral-results

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    Guys, I think Abe Hamadeh is now Attorney General of Arizona??? How amazing is that!!!!!! He was just a young activist on here back in the day stumping for Ron. So psyched for him!!!!
    @Cowlesy

Good to see you.

Is it the same guy?

There was a Hamadeh here, but a quick search notes all his posts scrubbed and no such username.

If so, good for him.
    Yes, it's the same guy:

https://twitter.com/gatorhoosier/sta...97143818858496

Image (w/link to source) from Tho Bishop's tweet:

https://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/news...fraud-14257801

From Hamadeh's Twitter profile:

https://twitter.com/AbrahamHamadeh
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Nice to see that confirmed.

Hope he wins.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

That's pretty misleading, he was against Ron Paul, and altered his mother's ballot to erase Ron Paul and put in Obama.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post1740865

He wasn't a real member of this forum. If he won, the only advantage would be blackmail potential from old rpf posts! (thats sarcasm, I would never advocated putting a ag under the heel for dirty deeds of the past - instead you release it to the voters.

"Hamadeh's campaign didn't directly address whether or not he wrote the posts or committed voter fraud. Instead, in a statement to New Times, a campaign spokesperson said Hamadeh's digital footprint dates to a time when teenagers made comments "well before their minds were even fully developed."

This type of reasoning leaves me cold. I have thought and reasoned - believed and written online, about the same things as a teenager as I do now - sometimes much better because I had the time back then.

I know another person like this. He was a (very bad) hacker, indian, thought he was privileged, father an Indian diplomat, racially and religiously bigoted, who brought a bomb to school in dc and started a fake terrorist group. He is now a federal judge in DC, one of those routinely in the news for making far left ridiculous rulings. He almost certainly lied about this background to get where he is now.

These people get their positions with deep state (ie the communists) by being recruited as teenagers doing things like that, and turning against others. These stories are completely relevant to who and why they are where they are.

Conversely, I'd been looking for a way to bring down the corruption since my teens. These same people think records for people that think like I do - we need to stop the corruption - is very important even though they're fake ones they created.

Communists recruit promising looking teens, and try to destroy other ones. That's the system, and as a teen it is hard to fight against.
    Last edited by SpiritOf1776_J4; 11-12-2022 at 12:02 AM.

Nice to see that confirmed.

Hope he wins.
    I suspect they'll install Lake so no one notices who they cheat downballot.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritOf1776_J4 View Post
    That's pretty misleading, he was against Ron Paul, and altered his mother's ballot to erase Ron Paul and put in Obama.

He wasn't a real member of this forum. If he won, the only advantage would be blackmail potential from old rpf posts! (thats sarcasm, I would never advocated putting a ag under the heel for dirty deeds of the past - instead you release it to the voters.
    Thanks for the update, now that you mention I do recall him as being a leftarian at best.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamadeh View Post
    Ron Paul is friends with Alex Jones, who thinks Bush is a alien.
    Ron Paul has a lot of supporters who believe that 911 was an inside job.
    Ron Paul has a lot of supporters who are known KKK members or white supremacists.
    Ron Paul has a lot of crap like Obama does.

Obama is getting all of this crap simply cause hes black, he has an Arab name, hes the only senator who is black in the Senate, he is successful, and he is a Harvard Law graduate, they're scared they might have a smart man in the white house.
    based on Barack Obama's intelligence I casted my vote for him yesterday through absentee.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Hurrah for you. You committed voter fraud and betrayed the movement.

Obama has accomplished absolutely nothing significant in his political life except getting nominated for President. He is a man who affected absolutely no change thus far, yet he's been paid millions for his self-serving memoirs?

Sorry. But you suck. There, I said it.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Thanks for the update, now that you mention I do recall him as being a leftarian at best.
    We appear to have been his Young Americans for Tyranny homework assignment.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    We appear to have been his Young Americans for Tyranny homework assignment.
    Strange he's running as a conservative after all that? Maybe adulthood found it's way into his life or I'm just reading him wrong.
    "The Patriarch"

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Strange he's running as a conservative after all that? Maybe adulthood found it's way into his life or I'm just reading him wrong.
    It's no more hypocritical than running as a public servant.

He's still behind by about 19,000 votes. Do we have anyone from Arizona here who can mail in some ballots to close the gap?
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Am I reading this correctly, he's an "anchor baby RPFer" (seems like an oxymoron):
    In 1994, a grand jury in Illinois indicted his father, jeweler Jamal Hamadah, on charges of conspiracy to commit arson after the Mikro Kodesh Anshe Tiktin synagogue was fire-bombed, according to the Chicago Reader. When he was arrested, Hamadah admitted to being in the U.S. illegally after overstaying a visitor's visa.

The charges were dropped after the two men who set the fire failed to cooperate with prosecutors and testify against Hamadah. At a later deportation hearing, the judge allowed him to stay stateside because his son, Abe, is a U.S. citizen.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritOf1776_J4 View Post

I remember that and angelatc called him out for it. Good for her!!!
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

https://twitter.com/AbeWarRoom/statu...44669611360257

What is going on here in Arizona up to this point is just theater designed to produce an intended outcome while keeping a sedated populace. Democrats will take every race, because that is what the process has been increasingly designed to do since 2018. People that voted Republican are being strung along so that they continue to hold some belief that their contribution to the "democratic process" has some kind of actual meaning.

If the Machiavellians that control the system can keep conservatives believing that they just need to vote harder next time, then the system will continue to perpetuate itself. The never-ending string of "51-49" election outcomes will keep conservatives playing the dutiful role of Washington Generals. This is the reason that every media mouthpiece always brays about how robust "our democracy" is - they need people to believe in it. If they do not believe in it, then they may become antagonistic toward it. If they become antagonistic toward it, then they may seek its destruction. If they seek its destruction, then the power they have worked so hard to accumulate is endangered. If their power is removed, then the utter uselessness that is your typical leftist will be forced to do something productive for a change.
    Last edited by BSWPaulsen; 11-12-2022 at 10:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    I remember that and angelatc called him out for it. Good for her!!!
    I remembered it too when I read it, and looked to see if I had replied but no.

Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    Am I reading this correctly, he's an "anchor baby RPFer" (seems like an oxymoron):
    That's kindof interesting to me. The washington judge that it reminded me of as being similar, was born in indian, became a citizen. Looks like both wanted to get into law - like obama - that's where the (unethical) change is!

I actually put that guy in a (minor) part in a story based on that era and memory as a hacker and put it up at a major conference with the names changed, before I began reading about him in articles years later under his real name making bad leftist decisions. He wouldn't have even made the story except I wanted someone else in it, and I remember them ''joking'' about getting caught to get a job in a conference call. The other one ended up getting much better jobs.
    Last edited by SpiritOf1776_J4; 11-12-2022 at 11:48 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.