Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Twitter Engineers Admit Censoring Conservatives

Twitter Engineers Admit Censoring Conservatives

https://www.infowars.com/bombshell-u...conservatives/

In what represents a chokeslam of an exposé, Project Veritas has released undercover video of Twitter engineers admitting that they deliberately censor conservative opinions and are implementing a way of relegating “$#@!ty people” so their content is shadow banned

In the video, current and former Twitter employees confirm virtually everything that conservatives have long suspected about the left-wing company silencing people on the right.

Key quotes include;

Olinda Hassan, Policy Manager for Twitter Trust and Safety, admits that Twitter is implementing software algorithms that down rank conservatives so “$#@!ty people to not show up” on people’s timelines.

“The idea of a shadow ban is that you ban someone but they don’t know they’ve been banned, because they keep posting and no one sees their content,” says former Twitter software engineer Abhinov Vadrevu. “So they just think that no one is engaging with their content, when in reality, no one is seeing it.”

Parnay Singh, Twitter Direct Messaging Engineer, reveals that the company’s machine learning algorithms are programmed with “five thousand keywords to describe a redneck,” which include words like Trump, America, as well as images of the U.S. flag, guns and Christian crosses and these terms are used to delete “bot” accounts as well as down rank conservatives.

Singh also revealed that the U.S. government routinely pressures Twitter to take down Julian Assange’s account and that this is the reason he isn’t verified Singh also says that governments ask Twitter to remove accounts belonging to other public figures because they don’t like their political views.

1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Twitter Engineers To "Ban a Way of Talking" Through "Shadow Banning"

Twitter Engineers To "Ban a Way of Talking" Through "Shadow Banning"

In the latest undercover Project Veritas video investigation, eight current and former Twitter employees are on camera explaining steps the social media giant is taking to censor political content that they don’t like.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

You ever get the feeling no one sees your tweets? You probably have been shadow-banned.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Don't use it?

The easiest trick in the book to get hot chicks with undercover cameras to chat up computer nerds and get them to divulge secrets as they try to impress. poor bastards

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    The easiest trick in the book to get hot chicks with undercover cameras to chat up computer nerds and get them to divulge secrets as they try to impress. poor bastards
    and it never occurs to them if it sounds too good to be true it probably is.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    Don't use it?
    Yes. I don’t understand why people frequent companies that are known for this. Also see Face$#@!. I don’t see your tweets Brian. The only tweets I see are reposts on here and I dislike that enough, especially when it’s some dumb somebitch no one knows.

Oh hey it's Project Veritas. As always, watch the whole video for the whole story. The conversation in question starts at 14:35. It's the exact opposite of the impression that they are trying to give.

Twitter engineer: Every single conversation is going to be rated by a machine and the machine is going to say whether or not it's a positive thing or a negative thing. And whether it's positive or negative doesn't look for the content, it's more like if somebody's being aggressive or not. Right? Somebody's just cursing at somebody, whatever, whatever. They may have a point, but it will just, like, vanish.

Veritas: So is it going to, like, ban... essentially ban certain mindsets and/or people who could be negative?

Twitter engineer: No, it's not going to ban the mindset, it's going to ban, like, a way of talking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

So it bans posts for particular words used? Are those words the Seven Words we can't say on tv?

What are the odds they ban cuck and keep racist?
    Last edited by Raginfridus; 01-14-2018 at 12:05 PM.

Wonder how long I'd last at tweeter.............

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Wonder how long I'd last at tweeter.............

You wouldn't survive the interview. Too assertive and not malleable enough. Not a culture fit. Take him to lunch and let him go.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Oh hey it's Project Veritas. As always, watch the whole video for the whole story. The conversation in question starts at 14:35. It's the exact opposite of the impression that they are trying to give.

Twitter engineer: Every single conversation is going to be rated by a machine and the machine is going to say whether or not it's a positive thing or a negative thing. And whether it's positive or negative doesn't look for the content, it's more like if somebody's being aggressive or not. Right? Somebody's just cursing at somebody, whatever, whatever. They may have a point, but it will just, like, vanish.

Veritas: So is it going to, like, ban... essentially ban certain mindsets and/or people who could be negative?

Twitter engineer: No, it's not going to ban the mindset, it's going to ban, like, a way of talking.
    Yeah, people should watch the whole thing, so they will know that you are cherry-picking and spinning. And you had to go all the way to the 14:35 mark to find something that might make it seem innocent. Sorry, propaganda fail.

They are censoring and shadow-banning people. There is no doubt about that.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    You wouldn't survive the interview. Too assertive and not malleable enough. Not a culture fit. Take him to lunch and let him go.
    What?

I just love the prettyboi with his cute little ponytail and tie............Gag.

These 'people' are shaping today's society?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    What?

I just love the prettyboi with his cute little ponytail and tie............Gag.

These 'people' are shaping today's society?
    You should get familiar with this case - 18CV321529. Discussed here - http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-conservatives

Even in conservative social media circles, Christians are banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Sola_Fide View Post
    You must be running in the wrong circles.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    You must be running in the wrong circles.
    No, they are the right ones. If the world can stomach what you're preaching, you aren't preaching true Christianity.

No, they are the right ones. If the world can stomach what you're preaching, you aren't preaching true Christianity.
    So you measure success by Who offends the most people.
    The Westboro brand of religion.

You are welcome to gather those to yourself.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

That could be the case generally but to give credit where due.. they do let present leader of conservatives say many things.

Twitter’s Shifting Positions on Trump’s Tweets

By JONAH ENGEL BROMWICH and JOHANNA BARR
    JAN. 3, 2018
    [IMG]https://static01.********/images/2018/01/03/business/04xp-twitter/04xp-twitter-master768.jpg[/IMG]
    A television station at Seoul Railway Station in South Korea broadcast a report on Wednesday about President Trump’s tweet, which boasted about the United States’s nuclear capabilities. Credit Ahn Young-Joon/Associated Press President Trump boasted Tuesday evening that he had a “nuclear button” that is “much bigger” and “more powerful” than North Korea’s, again prompting fears that an errant tweet could lead to a nuclear conflict. (It is worth noting that there is no nuclear button.)

North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un just stated that the “Nuclear Button is on his desk at all times.” Will someone from his depleted and food starved regime please inform him that I too have a Nuclear Button, but it is a much bigger & more powerful one than his, and my Button works!
    — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) Jan. 3, 2018

The remark led to an immediate debate over whether Mr. Trump had broken Twitter’s rules and whether the platform should bar him from posting.
    A company spokeswoman said in an interview on Wednesday that the tweet had not violated its terms of service.
    The platform’s policy says that only “specific threats of violence or wishing for serious physical harm, death, or disease to an individual or group of people” constitute violations.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/03/t...ump-rules.html

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    So you measure success by Who offends the most people.
    The Westboro brand of religion.

You are welcome to gather those to yourself.
    No. They seem to be offensive for the sake of being offensive. But make no mistake about it, the gospel is a stumbling stone to man and man hates it. If the natural man is simply 'okay' with the gospel or it doesn't offend him at his heart, then you can be sure he hasn't heard the gospel of Jesus.

The gospel of Jesus is the one that got Jesus and all the apostles killed. When you preach that one, the world hates it and hates you.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Every thread Sola posts in, ends up in PTR.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    That could be the case generally but to give credit where due.. they do let present leader of conservatives say many things.
    He's the POTUS FFS.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Every thread Sola posts in, ends up in PTR.
    What's PTR?

Oh. Well, whatever. Are people so secularized and sensitive around here that a Christian can't offer a Christian view of something without wanting it to be censored? If something like that disrupts your life that much, you need to get out more.

Anybody still wondering why the H1B visa program was allowed to get so out of hand? It's because they needed to import cheaper workers, yes, but just as importantly, those that do not have any American-centric frames of reference (First Amendment 'bias', eg) for IT jobs like at Twitter and the rest of the social media complex. Those without American frames of mind don't care about US patriotic history, First Amendment and similar roadblocks to censorship because they come from more direct authoritarian countries and are accustomed to it already. It's a long hard process to turn a lifelong American into a censorship lackey. Additionally, India is slated for massive development as a BRICS component so the H1B types are very comfortable shutting down truth about the situation while our media and politicians keeps feeding loads of bs about "American exceptionalism" to the population.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast