View Poll Results: I don't comment because...

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'm shy

12 19.05%
  • I don't like to type

12 19.05%
  • I can't type

5 7.94%
  • I really don't like y'all

19 30.16%
  • I just like to look at Hot Topics

6 9.52%
  • I commented a long time ago - you didn't look hard enough

17 26.98%
  • quit stalking me, lady

20 31.75%
  • Poll does not have enough options.

11 17.46%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do some people log in and never comment?

They're checking out the thread on how to make homemade weapons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    They're checking out the thread on how to make homemade weapons.
    Maybe we should've kept FrankKaw around. Having our own in-house attorney might not be a bad idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    BUSY PRACTICING LIFESKILLS
    IS LIFESKILLS ONE WORD OR TWO? I WRITE IT BOTH WAYS HOPING I'M RIGHT AT LEAST HALF OF THE TIME.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Maybe we should've kept FrankKaw around. Having our own in-house attorney might not be a bad idea.
    Yep should have kept Frank Kaw . I figure most are Feds keeping tabs on Danke and the rest are Nigerian Princes .
    Do something Danke

IS LIFESKILLS ONE WORD OR TWO? I WRITE IT BOTH WAYS HOPING I'M RIGHT AT LEAST HALF OF THE TIME.
    I WOULD GO WITH ONE WORD
    Do something Danke

FrankKaw is still here. He's kind of creeping me out. Can a mod log him off or something?

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    FrankKaw is still at it....Am I the only person who thinks this is weird?

FrankKaw is still at it....Am I the only person who thinks this is weird?

Not weird, understandable but disturbing.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

FrankKaw is still here. He's kind of creeping me out. Can a mod log him off or something?
    Nigerian sorcery is my guess.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Nigerian sorcery is my guess.
    I don't think there's a Nigerian voodoo connection. He didn't claim to be a prince and I didn't get a flat tire.

I don't think there's a Nigerian voodoo connection. He didn't claim to be a prince and I didn't get a flat tire.
    Flat tire was just a distraction. I think he is going for psychological torment instead. I know it has been working on me with his posts.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Flat tire was just a distraction. I think he is going for psychological torment instead. I know it has been working on me with his posts.
    I checked on Frank Kaw , he is in singapore , that is less worrisome than flat tire , Russians or fake Nigerian Black Magic Princes . Fat Tire beer is not bad on the other hand .
    Do something Danke

I think FrankKaw is giving me lawyer ads.

I hope he doesn't know something I don't.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I checked on Frank Kaw , he is in singapore , that is less worrisome than flat tire , Russians or fake Nigerian Black Magic Princes . Fat Tire beer is not bad on the other hand .
    Maybe instead of bringing me back some of that $#@! coffee, Danke could bring back FrankKaw when he goes to China. I'd like to know what he's up to.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    I think FrankKaw is giving me lawyer ads.

I hope he doesn't know something I don't.
    Maybe you just tend to search up stuff with lawyers or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Lamp View Post
    Maybe you just tend to search up stuff with lawyers or something.
    Mr Animal looked up our lawyer's phone number on my laptop last week but other than that, I haven't searched lawyers. I had no lawyer ads until today, btw. I'm also getting MuslimSingles.com ads but I'm fairly certain that's Danke.

Just checking the status of the Fiji water thread...

FrankKaw finally logged out.

Quote Originally Posted by The One View Post
    Just checking the status of the Fiji water thread...
    Is it still there ?
    Do something Danke

This is weird. So I look at who's online and I notice someone called Clinton Body Count and I'm curious - who wouldn't be? When I go to profile stalk him/her (I'm really hoping for a great sig line. Maybe, a quote from Peter Smith, NO FOUL PLAY) I get this vvvv notification. Are people blocking me from profile stalking?

I noticed we have a new member - Grandmastersexsay

I noticed we have a new member - Grandmastersexsay
    Hopefully it is Eduardo or Fire 11 . Liven this up a bit .
    Do something Danke

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I noticed we have a lot of new members with some interesting hobbies.

'herping'?

What the heck is that? Twerking with herpes?

I noticed we have a lot of new members with some interesting hobbies.

'herping'?

What the heck is that? Twerking with herpes?
    Worse than that , it is people who hunt for pet snakes . Creme of the mentally ill .
    Do something Danke

Worse than that , it is people who hunt for pet snakes . Creme of the mentally ill .
    GTFO!!! That's a real thing?

Hopefully it is Eduardo or Fire 11 . Liven this up a bit .
    It'sBack is Fire11

A better question to ask. Why does AF log in and post?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

A better question to ask. Why does AF log in and post?
    To brighten your day with fresh new news from around the world.

Damn...try to do a brother a solid and this is my reward...

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    It'sBack is Fire11
    Has to be .
    Do something Danke

Because they want to lurk the forums. Theres plenty of forums I used to go on where I posted a lot but eventually I stopped and started lurking. The only difference is I would lurk while not being logged on to my account.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast