Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Israel is only Mideast state safe for Christians, envoy to U.S. says

Israel isn't safe for anyone, period. Jews, Muslims and Christians are all subject to indiscriminate killings, as it is a war-zone.

I lived in Jordan, and there's Churches side-by-side with Mosques, and I found the harmony between the two communities unlike anything I've seen here. Syria also has large Christian communities along with Lebanon, and Egypt has the huge coptic community which despite recent headlines, is usually untouched. The reason you might see some headlines isn't that they're being attacked for being Christian but tension between the two communities has been building up, it had to do with a murder or rape or something, these things are usually handled quickly but with a security void, things get out of hand.

But there's a lot of examples of Christians being treated like $#@!e in Israel. Islam is the only religion which recognizes both Judaism and Christianity as valid religions - because of that Muslims have a legal obligation to protect them, unlike Jews and Christians. Jews see Christians and Muslims as the scourge of the earth (but if they can weasle some money from the Christians they befriend them), and Christians see Muslims as ungodly people themselves, so in history Jerusalem best achieved peace under Muslims. It's common sense.
    “I'm real, Ron, I'm real!” — Rick Santorum
    “Congratulations.” — Ron Paul¹

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by moderate libertarian View Post
    Recent news do not paint a picture showing christian friendly atmosphere in holy land. There are reports of christian bibles neing burnt by city mayor, postmen refusing to deliver bibles and attacks like these:

http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition...prits-1.414975

Before following video is entered into evidence as holy land exhibit C, can some expert here confirm that this indeed is accurate translation of TV program ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JA6vRC1xW_c
    Anyone else have a really hard time paying attention to the translations in this video for obvious reasons?
    ...but when the trumpets blew again and the knights charged, the name they cried was "Stannis! Stannis! STANNIS!"

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Tell that to the Christian women being forced to work in Israel as sex slaves.

Quote Originally Posted by Muwahid View Post
    Israel isn't safe for anyone, period. Jews, Muslims and Christians are all subject to indiscriminate killings, as it is a war-zone.
    Why then do the number of Jews, Christians, and Muslims in Israel continue to grow?

Syria also has large Christian communities along with Lebanon,
    Why then did number of Christians in Lebanon drop 75% to 32%?

and Egypt has the huge coptic community which despite recent headlines, is usually untouched. The reason you might see some headlines isn't that they're being attacked for being Christian but tension between the two communities has been building up, it had to do with a murder or rape or something, these things are usually handled quickly but with a security void, things get out of hand.
    Entire communities are being attacked for one rape? That is exactly then what you claim it is not. People being attacked for being Christian. I know Egyptian Copts here in the United States. They hated Mubarak but actually feel things have gotten much worse since he has left. Why have 100,000 Christians fled Egypt in less than a year?

http://www.christianpost.com/news/pe...e-egypt-56630/

Increased tension between Islam and Christianity has resulted in the emigration of 100,000 Christians from Egypt since March 2011, which commentators are saying will detrimentally affect Egypt’s demographic diversity and economic stability.

The report documenting the emigration, compiled by the Egyptian Union of Human Rights Organizations, contends that the main vein of conflict is between the Egyptian’s Muslim sect, the Salafists, and Egypt’s Christian sect, the Copts.

Christians are also fleeing other areas of the Middle East, including Iraq and Palestine. Lebanon’s Christian population has fallen from 75 percent to 32 percent.

Jews see Christians and Muslims as the scourge of the earth (but if they can weasle some money from the Christians they befriend them)
    Really? Then why do 55% of Jews in the US marry non-Jews if they see them as the scourge of the earth.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7...984935,00.html

and Christians see Muslims as ungodly people themselves
    Why then do so many Muslims move to the United States which is a country with a majority Christian population?

so in history Jerusalem best achieved peace under Muslims. It's common sense.
    What does that mean "under Muslims"? So if Muslims rule there will be peace - otherwise there will be war and death?
    Ron Paul: "For those who have asked, I freely confess that Jesus Christ is my personal Savior, and that I seek His guidance in all that I do."

I don't think it has anything to do with Christians, Jews or Muslims.

I think the problem is Luciferians.

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustionWe shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."
    Last edited by pcosmar; 03-11-2012 at 11:59 AM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by RickyJ View Post
    Tell that to the Christian women being forced to work in Israel as sex slaves.
    Forced to work? Give me a break.

There are islamist countries where women are sold for camels to this day like cattle. Everyone who`s been to Egypt or Tunisia knows what I`m talking about. http://badforshidduchim.wordpress.co...ice-in-camels/

Israel is most democratic country of all in the middle-east by far. It`s not even a contest.
    Last edited by JuicyG; 03-11-2012 at 12:10 PM.
    Let`s get Ron Paul into top 10 to generate headlines. We need more people.

"What does not kill me, makes me stronger."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche, philosopher (1844-1900), Twilight of the Idols

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."
    - Arthur Schopenhauer, philosopher (1788 - 1860)

https://twitter.com/#!/JuicyGrabs

Quote Originally Posted by BlackTerrel View Post
    Why then do the number of Jews, Christians, and Muslims in Israel continue to grow?

Entire communities are being attacked for one rape? That is exactly then what you claim it is not. People being attacked for being Christian. I know Egyptian Copts here in the United States. They hated Mubarak but actually feel things have gotten much worse since he has left. Why have 100,000 Christians fled Egypt in less than a year?

http://www.christianpost.com/news/pe...e-egypt-56630/

Increased tension between Islam and Christianity has resulted in the emigration of 100,000 Christians from Egypt since March 2011, which commentators are saying will detrimentally affect Egypt’s demographic diversity and economic stability.

The report documenting the emigration, compiled by the Egyptian Union of Human Rights Organizations, contends that the main vein of conflict is between the Egyptian’s Muslim sect, the Salafists, and Egypt’s Christian sect, the Copts.

Christians are also fleeing other areas of the Middle East, including Iraq and Palestine. Lebanon’s Christian population has fallen from 75 percent to 32 percent.
    Ever consider that population movement more than one factor affecting it? You with your very simplistic and naive view of the world. Do you realy think people come to American because they are in search of freedom? or Lebanese christians leave lebanon because of persecution? I have read a lot of your post here n ronpaulformns and I couldn't disagree more with you and everything you spew about foreign policy and international relationship. I will try and tell you the bggest motivating factor for people searching a home and that is for a better economic life and next is safety.

People come to American from around the world because of all the wealthc concentration in the US. The dollar standard as you may or may not know it helps this to happen and people all around the world react to this and emigrate here. Safety is another factor but not as important as the economic factor but seeing as US and his proxy are the biggest terror for people around the world, this gives people confidence that they can avoid all the death and destruction by coming here. You wonder why Lebanon has been losing their christian population and for some reaso it never occured to you that the Israeli assult on them had a thing to do with it. Israel attacked electrical stations, water plants, schools, roads, bridges and many other structures that make civilian life pleasant and times like this put stress in different religious communities.

I grew up in Nigeria where christians and muslims have their fights from time to time and I know a thing or two about what makes em tick. An example of the economic draw I was talking about above explains what happens every 5-10yrs in Nigeria. See Nigerian christians reside in the south but most of the govt resources are spend in the muslim dominated North. This govt money always draws a large number of christians to the North despite the fact that every 5yrs or some, muslims commit some type of large scale attack on the christians and in about 5-10yrs their N population is back to normal. Also the attacks are more motivated by economic reasons than religious since the christians........ just nevermind. Its more complicated and I am so mad right now to continue

Quote Originally Posted by JuicyG View Post
    Forced to work? Give me a break.

There are islamist countries where women are sold for camels to this day like cattle. Everyone who`s been to Egypt or Tunisia knows what I`m talking about. http://badforshidduchim.wordpress.co...ice-in-camels/

Israel is most democratic country of all in the middle-east by far. It`s not even a contest.
    Israel is a destination country for men and women trafficked for forced labor and commercial sexual exploitation...

...Israel is also a destination country for women trafficked from Russia, Ukraine, Moldova, Uzbekistan, Belarus, China, and possibly the Philippines for the purpose of sexual exploitation. In addition, NGOs note an increase in the internal trafficking of Israeli women for commercial sexual exploitation, and report new instances of trafficking of Israeli women abroad to Canada, Ireland, and England. African asylum seekers entering Israel illegally are also vulnerable to trafficking for forced labor or prostitution.

The Government of Israel does not fully comply with the minimum standards for the elimination of trafficking...

-US State Dept., Trafficking in Persons Report

US STATE DEPT

BBC

HUMANTRAFFICKING.ORG

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Ever consider that population movement more than one factor affecting it? You with your very simplistic and naive view of the world. Do you realy think people come to American because they are in search of freedom? or Lebanese christians leave lebanon because of persecution? I have read a lot of your post here n ronpaulformns and I couldn't disagree more with you and everything you spew about foreign policy and international relationship. I will try and tell you the bggest motivating factor for people searching a home and that is for a better economic life and next is safety.

People come to American from around the world because of all the wealthc concentration in the US. The dollar standard as you may or may not know it helps this to happen and people all around the world react to this and emigrate here. Safety is another factor but not as important as the economic factor but seeing as US and his proxy are the biggest terror for people around the world, this gives people confidence that they can avoid all the death and destruction by coming here. You wonder why Lebanon has been losing their christian population and for some reaso it never occured to you that the Israeli assult on them had a thing to do with it. Israel attacked electrical stations, water plants, schools, roads, bridges and many other structures that make civilian life pleasant and times like this put stress in different religious communities.
    Why then didn't the Muslims leave? Why did 100,000 Christians leave Egypt in the past year? Why is the Muslim population of these countries continues to grow while the Christian population continues to shrink. Why does the Christian, Muslim, and Jewish population in Israel continue to grow?

I gave very little thought to Israel before I joined this forum. The simplistic thinking and the cognitive dissonance around this issue on these forums is disappointing to me. The facts are pretty easy to comprehend - unless you really don't want to believe them. Many here don't want to believe them. It makes their lives easier.

You know how I know its true. The best the OP can come up with is racist graffiti on a Church and a parody video where a big boobed Israeli chick is telling a muppet how evil Jesus (and Toblerone candy bars) are. If Israel was really so evil there would be much harder facts than that.
    Last edited by BlackTerrel; 03-11-2012 at 01:27 PM.
    Ron Paul: "For those who have asked, I freely confess that Jesus Christ is my personal Savior, and that I seek His guidance in all that I do."

Why then didn't the Muslims leave? Why did 100,000 Christians leave Egypt in the past year? Why is the Muslim population of these countries continues to grow while the Christian population continues to shrink. Why does the Christian, Muslim, and Jewish population in Israel continue to grow?

I gave very little thought to Israel before I joined this forum. The simplistic thinking and the cognitive dissonance around this issue on these forums is disappointing to me. The facts are pretty easy to comprehend - unless you really don't want to believe them. Many here don't want to believe them. It makes their lives easier.

You know how I know its true. The best the OP can come up with is racist graffiti on a Church and a parody video where a big boobed Israeli chick is telling a muppet how evil Jesus (and Toblerone candy bars) are. If Israel was really so evil there would be much harder facts than that.
    The majority of any population tend to stay while the minority move when there is a strife btw 2 populations add to that economic hardship and people tend to take care of their own. The reason why the muslims in Serbia left in that scenario. I dont believe this country is a racist country but wait for the $#@! to hit the fan and see how people react. Tribalism is the norm in situations like this, your white friends all of a sudden start seeing you as a treat.

I truely think you will chnage your mind nce you actually start talking to people living in these areas you read so much about. It is more than graffiti on a church or parody video. It is the sterilization of non white jews, anti non jewish speeches buy community and religious leaders amongst many others. I dont have them saved but I have read a lot of anti christian things about Israel over the years which unfortunatley I faild to save.

You say we are the simplistic ones but your conclusion is just that simplistic, portraying muslim as monsters who just hate jews and christians for being christian

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by bread and circuses View Post
    Please..
    do not interrupt the emotionalism and agenda with facts.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

High GPD is the reason people migrate to Israel. There's work there, do you think it's because it's safe? I've personally heard gun-fire from the border. Oh is the West Bank and Gaza not part of Israel so whoever dies there doesn't count.

That's still a huge porition of the population.. and the Christian post isn't the best source for objective facts Needless to say you do realize there was a civil war in Lebanon right?

Do you know how these places work? Yes if there was news of a Muslim being raped by a Coptic, or the other way around, there's outrage and it causes tension, and it's not just Christians being attacked that's a one sided world view, the poor christians being abused. You're talking about 100,000 when there's probably over ten million Coptic Christians in Egypt.

Why then do so many Muslims move to the United States which is a country with a majority Christian population?
    Work. And America isn't a Christian nation, also the muslim population here is very small in comparison to the 300,000,000 residents.

What does that mean "under Muslims"? So if Muslims rule there will be peace - otherwise there will be war and death?
    Oh no Muslims are just going to give up their land to the jews and christians who want it OBVIOUSLY THERE'S GOING TO BE WAR if you take someones land and abuse their people jeez. Why are people so shocked when Palestinians fight for their land back -- THEY'RE indigenous to the region they've lived there for generations and people just go ohhh if Muslims can't have it no body can have it as if we're being stubborn and hardheaded.

But your right the apartheid state is better.
    “I'm real, Ron, I'm real!” — Rick Santorum
    “Congratulations.” — Ron Paul¹

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    The majority of any population tend to stay while the minority move when there is a strife btw 2 populations add to that economic hardship and people tend to take care of their own. The reason why the muslims in Serbia left in that scenario.
    Muslims left Serbia because they were being slaughtered by the Christians there. It was a $#@!ed up situation as well.

I dont believe this country is a racist country but wait for the $#@! to hit the fan and see how people react. Tribalism is the norm in situations like this, your white friends all of a sudden start seeing you as a treat.
    Assuming you mean threat and no I don't think that will ever happen. I have no fears living in this country as a minority.

I truely think you will chnage your mind nce you actually start talking to people living in these areas you read so much about. It is more than graffiti on a church or parody video. It is the sterilization of non white jews, anti non jewish speeches buy community and religious leaders amongst many others. I dont have them saved but I have read a lot of anti christian things about Israel over the years which unfortunatley I faild to save.
    If it is so much more than graffiti and parody videos why is that the evidence posted? If I were to speak of the atrocities of Pol Pot I would have a lot more to back up my claims than a big boobed chick talking to a muppet about Toblerone bars. I actually do know people from those areas - Egypt and Lebanon in particular who now live here.

You say we are the simplistic ones but your conclusion is just that simplistic, portraying muslim as monsters who just hate jews and christians for being christian
    I never have. And I have not made a blanket statement about Muslims. However a poster has made blanket statements about Jews and Christians and no one says a word.

But there's a lot of examples of Christians being treated like $#@!e in Israel. Islam is the only religion which recognizes both Judaism and Christianity as valid religions - because of that Muslims have a legal obligation to protect them, unlike Jews and Christians. Jews see Christians and Muslims as the scourge of the earth (but if they can weasle some money from the Christians they befriend them), and Christians see Muslims as ungodly people themselves, so in history Jerusalem best achieved peace under Muslims. It's common sense.
    Even suggesting that Muslim minority countries should treat other religions better makes me a war monger etc.. but making blanket statements about Christians and Jews and saying that unequivocally Jews see others as the scourge of the earth no one has an issue with it. "Collectivism is bad - unless Muslims do it and then it is ok".

High GPD is the reason people migrate to Israel. There's work there, do you think it's because it's safe? I've personally heard gun-fire from the border. Oh is the West Bank and Gaza not part of Israel so whoever dies there doesn't count.
    I heard gunfire a few times a week growing up. If Christians are moving to Israel it must mean it is a decent place for them to live - at least relative to the alternative. Economic or otherwise - they like living there.

That's still a huge porition of the population.. and the Christian post isn't the best source for objective facts Needless to say you do realize there was a civil war in Lebanon right?
    Yes a civil war and more than half the population of Christians was forced to flee. And you're portraying it as some great place with harmonious relationships between groups. More than half the population of Christians left - some of them I went college with.

Do you know how these places work? Yes if there was news of a Muslim being raped by a Coptic, or the other way around, there's outrage and it causes tension, and it's not just Christians being attacked that's a one sided world view, the poor christians being abused. You're talking about 100,000 when there's probably over ten million Coptic Christians in Egypt.
    100,000 fleeing their homes in less than a year when their families have been there for hundreds of years is a big deal. Many of the people there don't have the means to get out. 100% of the Egyptians I know still have family there. I hope things turn around - but Egypt is not safe for Christians now and you're attempts to portray it as such are inaccurate.

Work. And America isn't a Christian nation, also the muslim population here is very small in comparison to the 300,000,000 residents.
    But they wouldn't come here if America was so hostile to Muslims would they?

Quote Originally Posted by bread and circuses View Post
    [/RIGHT]
    US STATE DEPT

BBC

HUMANTRAFFICKING.ORG

Israel is a destination country for men and women trafficked for forced labor and commercial sexual exploitation...

...Israel is also a destination country for women trafficked from Russia, Ukraine, Moldova, Uzbekistan, Belarus, China, and possibly the Philippines for the purpose of sexual exploitation. In addition, NGOs note an increase in the internal trafficking of Israeli women for commercial sexual exploitation, and report new instances of trafficking of Israeli women abroad to Canada, Ireland, and England. African asylum seekers entering Israel illegally are also vulnerable to trafficking for forced labor or prostitution.

The Government of Israel does not fully comply with the minimum standards for the elimination of trafficking...
    From your own link on the same exact page

Ireland is a destination country for women, men, and children trafficked for the purposes of commercial sexual exploitation and forced labor...

....The Government of Ireland does not fully comply with the minimum standards for the elimination of trafficking...

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Please..
    do not interrupt the emotionalism and agenda with facts.
    It's not facts it's grasping at straws and it's desperation. If Israel was really so evil grasping at straws wouldn't be needed.

Israel is listed on the same level as Ireland. Is Ireland hostile to Christians?

It's not facts it's grasping at straws and it's desperation.
    No,
    They are facts. A statement was made to that effect that you disputed. (essentially called the poster a lier)
    Facts were posted to back the claim.

You are now making yourself look foolish.

edit,, JucyG questioned the statement..not you.
    It is still a fact and documentation was given.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 03-11-2012 at 05:05 PM.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

No,
    They are facts. A statement was made to that effect that you disputed. (essentially called the poster a lier)

Try to look at this objectively and put your irrational hatred or fear of "evil khazar Jews and Synagogue of Satan" aside for a moment.

Israel is the one and only true democracy in the Middle East. Black Terrel is presenting you cold hard data. Why refuse to accept what`s so painfully obvious?

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

Yes a civil war and more than half the population of Christians was forced to flee.
    Muslims were also forced to flee. I know you don't consider Muslims as human beings so maybe that's why you didn't mention them?

And you're portraying it as some great place with harmonious relationships between groups.
    There's still plenty of inter-religious marriages in Lebanon. At one time the Christian President had a Muslim wife.

Muslims and Christians go to school together in Lebanon and sing Christmas carols. I did it over there in Beirut in 1992.

By the way does Jesus teach you to lie? Is it because your Satanic version of Christianity supports apartheid? Because that's all I have learned about Christianity from you. Do you have any sources of statistics that are not biased?
    Last edited by ExPatPaki; 03-11-2012 at 05:29 PM.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No,

edit,, JucyG questioned the statement..not you.
    It is still a fact and documentation was given.
    What is the fact? That human trafficking in Israel is as bad as that in Ireland?

Next you will tell me that there is rape and murder and dogs pooping on the sidewalk in Israel.

The OP was making the argument that Israel is not safe for Christians. So far in dispute of that claim we've seen:

1. Racist graffiti on the side of a Church
    2. A video where if I believe the translation a big boobed Jewish chick ties up a monkey puppet and crucifies him while explaining that Jesus is evil, as well as Toblerones
    3. Human trafficking in Israel is basically similar to many other countries - including Ireland (using the same exact source).

You're making the claim that Israel is not safe for Christians. What are the facts?

Oh no Muslims are just going to give up their land to the jews and christians who want it OBVIOUSLY THERE'S GOING TO BE WAR if you take someones land and abuse their people jeez. Why are people so shocked when Palestinians fight for their land back -- THEY'RE indigenous to the region they've lived there for generations and people just go ohhh if Muslims can't have it no body can have it as if we're being stubborn and hardheaded.

But your right the apartheid state is better.
    How come there isn't a response to this post?

Israel is the one and only true democracy in the Middle East.
    So, What the $#@! is so great about a democracy.

That is a whole lot of what is wrong here, people trying to turn us into a democracy.
    There are good reasons why our founders rejected that.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

It's a good propaganda talking point. Let the imbeciles use it.

That is a whole lot of what is wrong here, people trying to turn us into a democracy.
    There are good reasons why our founders rejected that.
    Having a 100% republic means no voting. Rome was 100% republic with senators and an emperor who called the shots. People couldn`t vote.

US is, at the moment, a democratic republic where people can vote thus being a representative democracy in a way but with some republican aspects to it.

Would you like to have your voting power taken away?

In a libertarian system you won`t need to vote as power of government would be nonexistent and voting won`t have much point, but this is different topic.
    Last edited by JuicyG; 03-11-2012 at 05:27 PM.

You're making the claim that Israel is not safe for Christians. What are the facts?
    Well first off. I didn't make that claim. I simply reject the claim that,,
    Israel is only Mideast state safe for Christians
    Because it is bull$#@!. Christians are persecuted there. And Christians live peacefully is other areas of the Mideast.

The thread title and statement is bull$#@!.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

US is, at the moment, is a democratic republic where people can vote thus being a representative democracy in a way but with some republican aspects to it. Would you like to have your voting power taken away?
    Actually,, it was established as a representative republic. With elected Representatives.

But it has been corrupted beyond recognition,,so I understand your confusion.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaAvenger View Post
    I have to consider the legitimacy of those pictures, considering Iran kills people for being Christians.
    Oh ya, Iran is always firing drones into the houses of Christians. I mean just last week they bombed a Christian funeral.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Because it is bull$#@!. Christians are persecuted there. And Christians live peacefully is other areas of the Mideast.

Nope.

Christians are persecuted in places like Iran and Egypt.

In Iran they are killed if they convert to Christianity from Islam.

In Egypt, which used to be Christian country, Christian churches are burned and imams instigate hatred towards Christians. Same thing happens in Palestine where Hamas makes death threats to Christians and Jews live on TV.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=2c0_1268500006

http://www.christianpost.com/news/ha...slaying-30074/

Oh,, I have no doubt there are folks stirring up trouble where ever people are living peacefully together.

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."
    And I have a pretty good idea of what is behind it.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

And I have a pretty good idea of what is behind it.
    "Evil Khazar Jews Synagogue of Satan" I assume.

How do you explain this Hamas TV material? You can`t be this ignorant and dismiss it.

I simply reject the claim that,,

Israel is only Mideast state safe for Christians

I haven't read all the posts yet but this perfectly accurate statement imo. Does anyone really challenge it? If no, let's accept it and call it a consensus.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast