Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: The next wave of demographic warfare: thousands from Ebola ravaged Africa on the way

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Wait a minute...the rest of the one worlders here are telling me that migration has "exploded" under Trump...ya'll need to keep your stories straight.
    The asylum seekers are not trying to get in illegally but want in legally. Their numbers have definitely been surging. They go to official crossing points and seek to turn themselves in so they can request asylum. A judge will decide if they deserve it or not- 90% are rejected. The problem is that there are so many waiting for trials- over a million now.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    Are those fiscal years or calendar years? So far, in fiscal year 2019, there have already been over 600k border apprehensions. And in calendar year 2019 it's over 400k. So it's definitely on pace to surpass any of the Obama years and to rival the higher Bush years.
    Fiscal years. FY 2017 ended October of that year.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RestorationOfLiberty View Post
    We are taking about other groups then people from Mexico, stop lying. And we could easily end this by issuing an arrest warrant for those who overstay and a 1 strike policy, but in classic sperg fashion "Well that will work, so we can not allow it" nonsense.
    Ron Paul: http://www.ontheissues.org/TX/Ron_Paul_Immigration.htm

Give illegals limbo status: a green card with an asterisk

Immigrants who can't be sent back due to the magnitude of the problem should not be given citizenship--no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a "green card" with an asterisk could be issued. This in-between status, keeping illegal immigrants in limbo, will be said that it will create a class of 2nd-class citizens. Yet it could be argued that it may well allow some immigrants who come here illegally a beneficial status without automatic citizenship--a much better option than deportation.

Source: Liberty Defined, by Rep. Ron Paul, p.156 , Apr 19, 2011

Sending 12M illegals home won't & shouldn't happen

Even with a healthy economy and stricter border controls, the issue of what to do with twelve-million-plus illegals already here would persist. One side says use the U.S. Army, round them up, and ship them home. The other side says give them amnesty, make them full-fledged citizens, and reward the lawbreakers, thus insulting and unfairly penalizing those who have patiently waited and obeyed our immigration laws. The first choice--sending twelve to fifteen million illegals home--isn't going to happen and should not happen. Neither the determination or the ability to accomplish it exists. Besides, if each case is looked at separately, we would find ourselves splitting up families and deporting some who have lived here for decades, if not their entire life, and who never lived for any length of time in Mexico.
    Source: Liberty Defined, by Rep. Ron Paul, p.153 , Apr 19, 2011

I'm willing to trade one dozen GS-6 and above government 'workers' for every immigrant.

For every immigrant that wants to bring their family it goes up to a dozen and a half GS-6 plus their families and they must never be allowed back.
    Last edited by tod evans; 06-11-2019 at 03:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    The asylum seekers are not trying to get in illegally but want in legally. Their numbers have definitely been surging. They go to official crossing points and seek to turn themselves in so they can request asylum. A judge will decide if they deserve it or not- 90% are rejected. The problem is that there are so many waiting for trials- over a million now.
    They come in illegally and turn themselves in when caught, they also are trying to get in illegally by filing false asylum claims.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

That is one of Ron's few bad positions, any reward to illegals will encourage more.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Defending the border from an actual invading military force, as Ron Paul proposed in the quotes you have in mind, is not really what we're debating here. And you know full well that he doesn't support preventing peaceful people coming here to work from doing so, whether by the military shooting them in the face, as you propose, or by any other means either. His policy is to let them come.

I'm not sure where you got the idea that I no longer support defending people and property from actual acts of violence. I have never suggested that. What I don't support is redefining nonviolent acts as violent ones, as an excuse for having the very kind of police state that once upon a time you were famous here for being against.

Oh really? So for those who do come here peacefully to work, you support allowing them to do that?
    Ron was clear that he wanted the military to secure our border against illegals and since you can't read minds you have to limit how many foreigners come here in order to prevent them from imposing tyranny.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Ron was clear that he wanted the military to secure our border against illegals and since you can't read minds you have to limit how many foreigners come here in order to prevent them from imposing tyranny.

Yet you can read minds and blanket statement everybody.

You never answered SM's question:

So for those who do come here peacefully to work, you support allowing them to do that?

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Yet you can read minds and blanket statement everybody.
    No, I can see statistics and real world results and calculate what effects an influx of random members of particular groups will have on my rights.

You never answered SM's question:
    Yes I did:

since you can't read minds you have to limit how many foreigners come here in order to prevent them from imposing tyranny.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

The Left: Stop caging the sad, crying ebola children!
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I can see statistics and real world results and calculate what effects an influx of random members of particular groups will have on my rights.

Satellite map shows 15,000 aircraft as they travel around:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	360450.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	295.6 KB 
ID:	6499

One worlders? All this time, ever since your Bolshevik immigration stance, you've been telling us that this is why you did a 180. You used to support Ron Paul's immigration position. And then lately you've been telling us that you changed because the numbers of brown people coming here peacefully to work have gotten so high that it's reached the point of being an invasion. You were fine with it back in 2008 and 2012 because it hadn't reached that point yet. Need me to find your quotes?
    And why is it wrong to chance his stance when the enemy is getting ready to out vote us?

And that makes his stance any less wrong?

In order for that to work you have to have a way to identify someone as a person who overstayed a visa. How do you do that without requiring that everyone in the country, including natural-born citizens, be able to provide paperwork showing they're here lawfully.
    The private sector has it, when you enter at customs, you scan your visa, the data is entered, the clock runs backwards, at the 2 weeks left you get a friendly call telling you you have 2 weeks left, failure to leave will result in you getting a warrant. Stop playing stupid, stop acting like "Well how can that be workable" it is, you just do not want to happen because you want the full effect of mass immigration.

"Everyone has to be in the database", no they dont, why would native born people be inside of a Visa holder database? HOW could they be?

"Well we can not get in legally, so lets just rush the border, because I do not like the rules of another nation, they must not apply to me".

No 90% of them do not get denied, stop lying commie.

Originally Posted by Zippyjuan

Ron Paul: http://www.ontheissues.org/TX/Ron_Paul_Immigration.htm

And that makes his stance any less wrong?
    Even Ron said there could come a time when HIS stance would change:

I remember I got into trouble with Libertarians because I said there may well be a time when immigration is like an invasion and we have to treat it differently. Ron Paul on Meet The Press 23 Dec 2007

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

"Well we can not get in legally, so lets just rush the border, because I do not like the rules of another nation, they must not apply to me".

No 90% of them do not get denied, stop lying commie.
    I stand corrected. Two thirds get rejected.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/asylum-...ravan-arrives/

The private sector has it, when you enter at customs, you scan your visa, the data is entered, the clock runs backwards, at the 2 weeks left you get a friendly call telling you you have 2 weeks left, failure to leave will result in you getting a warrant. Stop playing stupid, stop acting like "Well how can that be workable" it is, you just do not want to happen because you want the full effect of mass immigration.

"Everyone has to be in the database", no they dont, why would native born people be inside of a Visa holder database? HOW could they be?
    We could require them to post a bond that would cover the costs of deportation and a reward for their capture.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    We could require them to post a bond that would cover the costs of deportation and a reward for their capture.
    That would work....So Naturally Losertards and cuckservatives will not support it and leftists will fight it fang and claw.

That would work....So Naturally Losertards and cuckservatives will not support it and leftists will fight it fang and claw.

Don't forget people like me.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

550 African migrants were just caught in Texas. DHS head says they aren’t being screened for Ebola

https://www.conservativereview.com/n...creened-ebola/

Daniel Horowitz · June 12, 2019

The border crisis is no longer exclusively a problem of illegal Central American migrants. As word spreads of the collapse of border enforcement, the number of migrants from Africa continues to increase. The threat of bringing in dangerous diseases is higher than ever, yet there are no mandatory and universal screenings, quarantines, or detention before illegal immigrants are released into our communities, often within hours.

According to preliminary weekly data used internally by Customs and Border Protection (CBP) and given to CR by a Border Patrol agent who must remain anonymous because he is not authorized to speak to the press, over 550 African migrants were apprehended in Texas in just one week – from May 30 through June 5. The lion’s share were from the Democratic Republic of Congo, the country with the worst Ebola outbreak in the world. Here’s the breakdown:

Angola – 101
    Cameroon – 6
    Democratic Republic of Congo – 314
    Gabon – 1
    Niger – 1
    Republic of Congo – 130

The Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC), not to be confused with the smaller separate nation of “Republic of Congo,” which is to the immediate west of DRC, is currently experiencing the worst Ebola outbreak ever. As of June 4, according to the World Health Organization, there were a total of 2,025 confirmed and reported cases of Ebola, including 1,357 reported deaths.

In addition to Ebola, the DRC is experiencing 87,000 cases of measles, claiming the lives of 1,500. Angola and Cameroon are also experiencing measles outbreaks, according to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).

Yet local media in San Antonio reported on Friday that hundreds of these African migrants were seen dropped off at bus stations in San Antonio. I confirmed with CBP last week that there is no special screening, extra scrutiny, or quarantine required of those coming from African countries more than from anywhere else.

Overall, a record 20,274 illegal aliens were apprehended in Texas during this seven-day period. That is an annualized pace of over one million just for the state of Texas. Honduras had the highest single-country total, accounting for 38 percent of all illegal immigrants caught in the Lone Star State. Honduras is experiencing a mumps outbreak, and many of the caravans left from San Pedro Sula, a northern Honduran town that had 1,336 reported cases of mumps as of April. As of Monday, Arizona officials confirmed 47 cases of mumps in Pinal County, mainly in ICE facilities, a 10-year high for the state. Dan McLaughlin, the mayor of Uvalde, Texas, confirmed to CR at least two known cases among the illegal immigrants held in the detention facility in his city. According to a recent DHS inspector general report, there is “a high incidence of illness among the staff” in some facilities.

Also, as of May 29, there were 51 confirmed cases of mumps among the general population in Hidalgo County, Texas, the busiest illegal alien smuggling corridor along the Southwest border. The disease has spread to every major city in the county.

Then there is Venezuela. Due to the collapse of the economy and civil society, the country is experiencing outbreaks of all sorts of diseases. The number of migrants is beginning to tick up, with 47 apprehended in Texas the first week of June.

It is simply astounding that hundreds of thousands are coming from the most disease-prone countries under the worst traveling arrangements imaginable and there is no quarantine, as required by law. Acting DHS Secretary Kevin McAleenan finally admitted publicly at yesterday’s Senate Judiciary Committee hearing that CBP is not screening anyone for diseases. “The public health risk—family units are released into our communities with unknown vaccination status and without a standard medical examination for communicable diseases of public health concern, as well as a public health risk of disease outbreak at processing facilities,” McAleenan said in his written testimony.

So why is McAleenan himself not requiring such a process, and if such a process is unfeasible given the numbers, shouldn’t these people be inadmissible rather than being released? Asylum does not trump the medically inadmissible statutes of 8 U.S.C. 1182. In other words, if the criminal smuggling conspiracy is so successful that it results in catastrophic numbers jamming our border, why should that strengthen the claim of the aliens to be released without following medical quarantine rather than strengthen the claim of the American sovereign to keep them out?
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/sta...99536618446848

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I will say this about Ebola. I did a bit a digging a few weeks ago. Remember the big outbreak when Obama was president? At first it was going to ravage Africa. Obama sent workers from the CDC over there to contain it. Two of them got infected. They got "the cure." Then, miraculously, the outbreak stopped as soon as it started. Ebola is 100% curable which means it was probably created as a bioweapon. The "cure" these two Americans were given was a blood transfusion from Ebola survivors. But, it turns out, that was just bollocks. Ebola kills you from dehydration. With proper hydration anybody can be cured of it.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...ns-were-cured/
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Don't forget people like me.
    We forget wrench thrower and sabotagers like you

Portland Expo to serve as emergency shelter as influx of asylum seekers creates ‘a very critical situation’
    Portland receives 86 asylum seekers from the southern border in 3 days, and the city manager says the city manager of San Antonio, Texas, told him to expect as many as 150 more to arrive soon.

Portland city councilors directed City Manager Jon Jennings on Tuesday night to take emergency action to set up an additional shelter at the Portland Expo to accommodate more than 200 asylum seekers from the southern border who are arriving in the city.

Jennings said the city’s staff already has begun working with officials from the Red Cross and the Maine Center for Disease Control and Prevention to staff the emergency shelter. The staff also would reach out to surrounding communities and community groups for assistance in handling the unexpected and unprecedented influx.

“We are, I think, in a very critical situation in this city,” Jennings told councilors.

The Expo would be a temporary shelter, available until the Maine Red Claws begin their season in October.

As the meeting got underway, Jennings told the council’s Health & Human Services and Public Safety Committee that 72 asylum seekers had arrived since Sunday and reported to the city’s Family Shelter in Bayside. By the time the 3 1/2-hour meeting concluded, that total had risen to 86.

And that does not include another 150 asylum seekers en route from San Antonio, Texas, city officials said.

The current number of families, primarily from the sub-Saharan countries of Angola and Democratic Republic of Congo, have put the shelter over its capacity, including a 75-person overflow space at the Salvation Army. Jennings said the city’s General Assistance office would likely be opened to accommodate the families.

The influx is not only putting the city’s shelter over capacity. It’s also expected to significantly impact the Portland Community Support Fund, which is believed to be the only local, municipally funded assistance program for asylum seekers in the U.S.

Asylum seekers, who are fleeing violence and persecution in their homelands, are not able to work until at least six months after they file asylum applications. As a result, they often end up in Portland’s homeless shelter and rely on state-funded General Assistance or the locally funded Portland Community Support Fund for basic necessities, such as food and medicine.

In the past, many families presenting themselves at the southern border would be granted “parole” after passing an initial interview with immigration agents, which would make them eligible for the General Assistance program as soon as they arrived.

But Family Shelter Program Manager Jeff Tardiff said in an email Monday that none of the nine families, totaling 39 people, who showed up on Sunday had been paroled by border agents before being allowed to proceed to Portland.

“Please note that all families who arrived yesterday are not paroled and do not appear to have any GA eligibility,” Tardiff said Monday morning in an email to Jennings and other city staff.

The Portland Press Herald/Maine Sunday Telegram reported in December about the increasing numbers of families from sub-Saharan Africa making the long and dangerous journey through Central America and Mexico to the southern U.S. border, where they ask for asylum. Many of the migrants ask to be sent to Portland, Maine, because of the support the city provides and because of the immigrant community that has taken root here.

“We heard that Maine was a place where a lot of people have been able to get asylum,” a man named Matare told the Press Herald after arriving in Portland with his wife and four children.

The current influx of arrivals comes a week after a CBS affiliate in San Antonio reported last week that officials were struggling to handle an influx of about 350 asylum seekers from Angola and the Congo. The station quoted an assistant city manager as saying they hoped to be able to send many of the asylum seekers to Portland.

“The plan was 350 of them would travel from San Antonio to Portland. When we reached out to Portland, Maine, they said, ‘Please don’t send us any more. We’re already stretched way beyond our capacity,” interim Assistant City Manager Colleen Bridger told KENS 5.

City Hall Communications Director Jessica Grondin pushed back on the assertion that any city official discouraged San Antonio from sending people to Portland. Jennings said in his email to councilors that the city manager in San Antonio told him on Monday to expect 150 asylum seekers in the coming days.

“He said this is just the beginning as there are currently between 1,500-2,000 African migrants at the border seeking asylum with the probability of more to come,” Jennings said in his email.

Jennings said he was told by the San Antonio manager that U.S. Customs and Border Protection changed its policy on asylum seekers. As of June 4, border agents are releasing individuals to a point of destination in the U.S. without verifying a sponsor. And he said that thousands of people are “being bused to San Antonio for distribution throughout the U.S. according to the city manager.”

It’s unclear why the new arrivals do not have paroled status or if it is related to any change in federal border policy. The Trump administration has instead been working to extend detention and expand its network detention facilities as ways to release fewer asylum seekers.

In April, President Trump threatened to send immigrants to so-called sanctuary cities, a term given to communities that have policies preventing local police officers from assisting federal immigration authorities.

In response to Trump’s plan, Strimling was quoted as saying “bring them on.”

Portland is not considered a sanctuary city, but does promote itself as open and welcoming to everyone, including immigrants, refugees and asylum seekers. A city ordinance says that city officials will not ask about a person’s immigration status, but it does allow local police officers to assist immigration authorities when asked.

Sue Roche, executive director of the Portland-based nonprofit Immigrant Legal Advocacy Project, said asylum seekers who pass an initial interview with an immigration official are considered paroled and can be released with a notice to appear in immigration court. However, individuals can simply be released with a notice to appear in court without formally being paroled.

“We have seen this in the past as well, although it is happening much more frequently now,” Roche said. “We are also seeing increased inconsistency in how (Customs and Border Protection) is handling each individual case. This does not change the fact that the person is an asylum seeker and that they are going to go through the same immigration court process in which they will submit an asylum application that will be adjudicated by an immigration judge.”

Jesus $#@!ing Christ...

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast