Thread: Kudlow Wants World Currency

Kudlow Wants World Currency

I watched CNBC on and off today for a couple hours and everytime they spoke with Kudlow he said that the rate cut was a good idea if all the other central banks around the world would do the same thing. Finally tonight around 7:30 he said that the world should move towards a "world economic market" and "world currency." I beleive that those are direct quotes, but not for certain, it caught me so off guard. If someone has recorded this please put it up on youtube. Thanks
    I have always supported measures and principles and not men. I have acted fearless and independent and I never will regret my course. I would rather be politically buried that to be hypochriticalley immortalized.
    Davy Crockett

Look up, get up, and don't ever give up.
    Michael Irvin

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yeah, he is a tool.

I wouldn't mind a world currency actually if it came about indirectly. I want to see a gold standard in our country. If other countries did the same, well that would in effect create a world currency, and that is fine with me. We can't control if other countries want to switch to gold.

Free To Choose
    - The greatest video series defending capitalism in it's purest form. These videos were put out by Milton Friedman.

Quote Originally Posted by TN_VOL View Post
    Finally tonight around 7:30 he said that the world should move towards a "world economic market" and "world currency." I beleive that those are direct quotes, but not for certain, it caught me so off guard. If someone has recorded this please put it up on youtube. Thanks
    The plan all along has been the destruction of the US Dollar to set the stage for a Global currency. Shouldn't be any surprise to anyone. I'm sure when Greenspan, Wolfowitz and Kudlow get together for drinks they discuss it...

(Wolfowitz losing his job at the World Bank was just a minor set-back.)

And ps...It won't be based on gold or any other real asset!! Pure fiat currency, backed by the guns of the UN...