Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My husband is convinced wine is part of cleaning.

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    Day off today. Have a box of Franzia Moscato and the spout doesn't work. In between cleaning chores I am enjoying a sip or two. So tonight I poured the second glass to finish off the bottle. "I'm using it up so you can put the box in recycling," I said sweetly. "I've just cleaned off this shelf of the fridge."

Totally convinced, he is.
    we had some members in the past here struggling with alcohol problem
    We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false. -- William Casey, CIA Director

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.-- Mark Twain

When people like us-- the scum of society-- don't risk our lives when a rare chance comes our way, we become losers at that moment. So courage is the only thing we can rely on.-- Anchan
    Rick Simpson Hemp Oil

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by squarepusher View Post
    Why would you bring that up?

Is this some type of passive aggressive anti-alcohol BS?

If somebody is "struggling with alcohol" it's their problem not the girl drinking wine while cleaning....

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post

If somebody is "struggling with alcohol" it's their problem not the girl drinking wine while cleaning....
    He really should stay away from the homebrew and greatest beers threads then....
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Quote Originally Posted by squarepusher View Post
    Not me .

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Not me .
    I'll drink to that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post

I struggled with a beer the other day.
    It was horrible,, too bitter for my taste.

I made it half way through a second,, and gave up the struggle..
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

The trouble with mixing wine and cleaning is the cleaning is a complete half job. Literally, I mopped 1/2 my bathroom floor before I got distracted by my make up cabinet and decided to try on lipsticks. Then I ran out of wine and wandered back off downstairs. I think it activates my ADHD.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12