Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CA - A "Right To Shelter" bill proposed: "Free" shelters for all homeless

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    Ya , that Ron Paul guy is pretty smart .
    Do something Danke

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    I support the original proposal. There are so many small islands off the coast of California, the possibilities are endless. A sleeping bag and gallon of water to be provided when dropped off. Regular supply runs will drop supplies via helicopter, to be provided by bleeding heart donations. No taxpayer money necessary.
    Send them to San Clemente Island.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    How much would we have to pay Mexico to take Ca. back, or would
    it require Military force?

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Send them to San Clemente Island.
    Ah, put them in the embassy there... I was thinking the Farallon Islands would work too, although the current residents would not be happy about that.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Maybe the politicians in Cali should open their doors for all these homeless people if they care about them so much.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12