Thread: Meanwhile, the invasion at the southern border continues, unabated.

Exclamation Meanwhile, the invasion at the southern border continues, unabated.

Border Crossings Are at an All-Time High. The Homeland Security Department Is Prioritizing ‘Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.’

https://freebeacon.com/biden-adminis...and-inclusion/

DHS puts DEI ahead of 'customer experience' and 'cybersecurity'

Joseph Simonson • November 22, 2021 5:00 am

As patrol agents are overwhelmed with an all-time high number of crossings at the southern border, the Department of Homeland Security is prioritizing "diversity, equity, and inclusion" (DEI) in the 2022 fiscal year, according to documents reviewed by the Washington Free Beacon.

In a November report that outlined initiatives for agencies such as Customs and Border Protection, DHS listed compliance with federal regulations as first among six "priorities." The second was "diversity, equity, and inclusion"—above "customer experience" and "cybersecurity." The department sent the report to staff members following a town hall-like meeting, during which agency heads emphasized to staff the importance of DEI efforts.

That ranking concerned at least one senior DHS official, who criticized leadership for focusing on left-wing political initiatives while the southern border "remains a $#@! show."

"DEI is the new buzzword at DHS, and it's a top focus at all component agencies," the official said. "Too many officials are spending resources to impress Biden administration officials and political appointees with new initiatives and programs."

As DHS rolls out these priorities, Border Patrol agents are processing an all-time high number of migrants attempting to enter the country. Fentanyl seizures by immigration authorities have also spiked over the last year, contributing to the more than 100,000 American deaths due to opioid overdoses in the last year. On top of that, DHS is facing a potential staffing crisis amid vaccine mandates for federal employees.

Despite those crises, President Joe Biden has advanced DEI programming. In June, he signed an executive order establishing "a government-wide initiative to advance diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility in all parts of the federal workforce" that "expands [DEI] training throughout" the government.

A recording of a private question-and-answer session with DHS leadership this month, which was obtained by the Free Beacon, highlights how DEI initiatives are central to day-to-day work by the agency. When asked by an anonymous staff member about supply chain issues, for example, DHS chief information officer Eric Hysen—who worked as the director of the Justice and Opportunity Initiative at the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative and on the Biden transition team—spoke about his concern for "minority businesses" when working with tech contractors.

"One of the things that has been critical for me and [our chief procurement officer] as we think about these elements," Hysen said, "is that we don't want to impose supply chain requirements that limit our ability to move quickly, to move at the speed of mission, but also that don't impact our ability to access and work with small and minority owned businesses, which are a critical part of our vendor base."

DHS did not respond to a request for comment.

Much of the changing culture at DHS can be traced to an agency report entitled "DHS Inclusive Diversity Strategic Plan for Fiscal Years 2021-2024," which was released on Dec. 31, 2020. According to the document, the initiative seeks to "demonstrate our commitment to inclusive diversity as a top priority."

"In 2020, we find ourselves at the brink of change that is not only expected, but required—of the times we are in, and by the future that we are beholden to," Sharon Wong, DHS executive director of Strategic Recruitment, Diversity, & Inclusion, writes in the report (emphasis in original). "As we prepare to welcome Generation Z into the workforce, we must begin to think of harnessing our mission and values to create a workforce for whom belonging is our priority; so that we may benefit from their talent and tenacity, and be elevated by their high expectations of the American government, and uncompromising standards that will stretch us to the fullest expression of public service."

The report notes that reorienting the agency around DEI initiatives began at the end of the Trump administration. The proliferation of DEI programming has only accelerated since Biden entered office, according to the senior DHS official.

The focus on issues related to diversity, equity, and inclusion, the official said, has demoralized many within the agency. When senior DHS officials held town hall meetings with staff in November, for example, they declined answering questions related to the treatment of Border Patrol agents erroneously accused of "whipping" Haitian migrants.

Biden's vaccine mandate for federal employees, as well as looming budget cuts for border security, has many within DHS and CBP considering retirement or changing jobs altogether. The obsession with DEI, some say, feels like an insult.

"It's like this all over the administration," the senior DHS official said with regards to DEI programming. "Why are they thanking us for our service when they want to give us less money and promote debunked stories about how Border Patrol agents abuse migrants?"
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    All necessary to bring forth the white genocide and replace them with illegals.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    All necessary to bring forth the white genocide and replace them with illegals.
    Why would anyone want to do that?
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    Why would anyone want to do that?
    It's a core tenant of Marxist revolution.

The old order must be totally swept away.

In this case, white, western, Christian, civilization and everything that goes along with that, including property rights, the right to defend yourself, the right to trial by jury of your peers and so on.

Anyone who supports those concepts is a wicked, racist, white supremacist, deserving of nothing but a stamping out by government, regardless of your skin color.

This message is repeated ten thousand times daily, dunned into the ears of pre-schoolers to senior citizens, by everybody, in every major institution, from pulpits to classrooms to media organs to the Resident of the United States.

The Marxists have figured that the American people might not have the stomach for lining up their friends and neighbors and family at the edge of a mass grave, so they import hostile invaders by the millions, salt them all around the nation from every tiny hamlet to major megalopolis, all set to strike and take back what they have been told was stolen from them by evil white oppressors.

Good grief, where have you been?

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    It's a core tenant of Marxist revolution.

The old order must be totally swept away.

In this case, white, western, Christian, civilization and everything that goes along with that, including property rights, the right to defend yourself, the right to trial by jury of your peers and so on.

Anyone who supports those concepts is a wicked, racist, white supremacist, deserving of nothing but a stamping out by government, regardless of your skin color.

This message is repeated ten thousand times daily, dunned into the ears of pre-schoolers to senior citizens, by everybody, in every major institution, from pulpits to classrooms to media organs to the Resident of the United States.

The Marxists have figured that the American people might not have the stomach for lining up their friends and neighbors and family at the edge of a mass grave, so they import hostile invaders by the millions, salt them all around the nation from every tiny hamlet to major megalopolis, all set to strike and take back what they have been told was stolen from them by evil white oppressors.

Are all of the overwhelmingly white ultra-rich and powerful elites actually bringing about their own deaths as unwitting pawns of a secret cabal of dark skinned trillionaire criminal masterminds who will inherit the earth when whites are all gone?
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul

Are all of the overwhelmingly white ultra-rich and powerful elites actually bringing about their own deaths as unwitting pawns of a secret cabal of dark skinned trillionaire criminal masterminds who will inherit the earth when whites are all gone?
    Good question and the answer depends.

At one level there are the self loathing types: world weary, cynical, joyless, sexless, loveless, hapless and hopeless, so bitter and angst laden, that they would just as lief die, and take a bunch of the rest of us with them.

At another level there are, what Lenin described as "useful idiots". Members of the bourgeoisie that are "going along to get along" with what they perceive as the prevailing winds of history. They will follow the program while not really believing in it, simply as hedge against losing their heads and their fortunes.

And then there is the ruling elite that will issue the orders to exterminate both of these sub groups. Their allegiance is to power. Power Uber Alles. While they may be Caucasian now, they hold no allegiance to that, and are actually quite "inclusive" when it comes right down to it, as long as your allegiance is to power also.

In the end, among the elites, it really doesn't matter...they all end up looking the same anyway:

"The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which."

It's really not hard to understand. Let me take a stab here on what some of my view is with this:

the ultra rich don't care who is here, what color they are, etc. They will remain ultra rich and will always be able to game the system, or at worst, move away elsewhere. It's everyone else, i.e. the middle class that is being replaced. It's the western mind that is being replaced. The western mind that helped shape the world, that helped shape liberty, philosophy, etc.

THAT is what all of this is about: get rid of the lingering "whiteness" within America and bring in a bunch of people from $#@! hole countries where they can usurp existing political philosophies and become the next generation of useful idiots/useless eaters for the ultra rich oligarchs, etc.

There's also another angle to consider: China could be pulling strings and trying to encourage this to help bring down America from within culturally. Isn't it funny that China and many other countries around the world (especially Asian) are strict about their immigration? They prefer homogeneity; it's been a good thing for them in their eyes. And honestly, I'd have to agree more or less at this rate.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

Quote Originally Posted by Okie RP fan View Post
    They prefer homogeneity; it's been a good thing for them in their eyes. And honestly, I'd have to agree more or less at this rate.
    If Chinese leaders have any intelligence at all, then they will learn from the "benefits" heterogeneity brought to the United States of America.

Of one thing I am certain, whomever takes over as the globally dominant nation will not repeat the mistakes that led this one to ruin.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Okie RP fan View Post
    It's really not hard to understand. Let me take a stab here on what some of my view is with this:

the ultra rich don't care who is here, what color they are, etc.

In the view you are presenting, it would not be accurate to describe the threat posed as white genocide. Or else they would care what color people were.
    Ron Paul

I think it is very reasonable for Americans to transfer ownership and control their property to the Federal Government and put most of the Bill of Rights on hold in order to circumvent this crisis.

Yeah, that should do the trick. This way we can hold on to our core principles of freedom and liberty and what America is all about. Plus, most of the politicians will get behind it, so it will be less of a hassle during elections.

AF, you and Swordy can set the example for everybody and go first, transferring your private property, are you in? We need more government built/maintained/controlled fences and federal employees.
    Last edited by PAF; 11-24-2021 at 08:26 AM.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    AF, you and Swordy can set the example for everybody and go first, transferring your private property, are you in? We need more government built/maintained/controlled fences and federal employees.
    Well, if we're gonna play that ridiculous game...

Since you seem to have no problem being invaded, why don't YOU go first and live in one of the nations these invaders are coming from, where there is no such thing as private property or bills of rights.

I simply want the fedgov to do it's job as demanded by the constitution.

I think it is very reasonable for Americans to transfer ownership and control their property to the Federal Government and put most of the Bill of Rights on hold in order to circumvent this crisis.

Yeah, that should do the trick. This way we can hold on to our core principles of freedom and liberty and what America is all about. Plus, most of the politicians will get behind it, so it will be less of a hassle during elections.

If we do not allow everyone on this Earth to come here, then we have surrendered our freedom and liberty! Sarcasm.

There are few other groups of people on this Earth less capable of a robust defense of their liberty than Libertarians. By the time their autistic standards for the allowance of self-defense are met, they have already been sapped, subverted, and rendered ineffectual. It is like they have zero awareness of the existence and prevalence of Machiavellians.

You would think philosophically enlightened people, as Libertarians typically are, would have a better understanding of the species they belong to. Instead, they purposefully and intentionally do their best to be as impotent as possible. They are the epitome of individuals that would revel in their feeling of moral superiority as they are executed.

As patrol agents are overwhelmed with an all-time high number of crossings at the southern border, the Department of Homeland Security is prioritizing "diversity, equity, and inclusion" (DEI) in the 2022 fiscal year, according to documents reviewed by the Washington Free Beacon.
    "DEI is the new buzzword at DHS, and it's a top focus at all component agencies," the official said. "Too many officials are spending resources to impress Biden administration officials and political appointees with new initiatives and programs."
    DEI is also the primary concern in California, and in most local government. Everything must be passed through the filter of DEI.

Everything that starts in California eventually infects the entire nation.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Well, if we're gonna play that ridiculous game...

Since you seem to have no problem being invaded, why don't YOU go first and live in one of the nations these invaders are coming from, where there is no such thing as private property or bills of rights.

I simply want the fedgov to do it's job as demanded by the constitution.
    If Fed.gov did their job and followed the CONstituon, instead of the likes of you and Swordy, all freebies would be stopped. This way, I can keep my property, defend it with guns, and build my own fence on my own dime, and without building permits. They can come all they want, I might even negotiate a private contract to help with work that I need done - if they want work and eat.

But, the country has become what all of you made it. So, I don’t really care if/when Fed.giv “does it’s job” and takes your property. Maybe it will be cost beneficial and provide more freedom, since that’s all you guys shill for.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

The old order must be totally swept away
    That's the BINGO. The past must be erased so as to prevent anyone getting cute ideas sometime down the road. Once global despot is enthroned and his real face is revealed, however piecemeal in fashion, people will have to believe that this is right living. If they can hearken back to the distant past and see how things were, they will then have something against which to compare what they have now. To allow that to happen is to flirt with being overthrown.

All history must be erased and a new reality established in the minds of the ruled so that they will know no difference.

We are entering the Second Age of Kings. The first Age of Kings was swept aside by the so-called "enlightenment", what with the advent of science and all that. The Roman church was reduced - sadly not to ash - and the kings were mostly eliminated. The globalists were having none of it, and so they cooked up the blither of communism and all its branch idiocies that have lead us to this day.

Once Theye secure the earth as theirs alone, we being but chattel in everything but name (and that may one day come as well), they will be as the kings of yore, only vastly more powerful as technology will enable iron-clad despotism that the old tyrants could not have imagined in the wettest of their wild dreams of conquest and villainy.

Precisely so. White people built the world we know. No other race dared reach for the stars, those others now bitter with the hatred born of the envy Theye have so craftily cultivated in the other "races". Christian ethic tamed a vast proportion of the evil that was part and parcel of daily life for all but the king and his minions, not to mention that at its heart it spoke for the value of the individual, a doctrine Theye must absolutely erase from human memory, once again lest people begin to get cute ideas. Property rights walks in diametric opposition to the will of the Despot. That, of course, is anathema for Themme and their designs.

The irony there is just too thick.

Indeed.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

If Fed.gov did their job and followed the CONstituon, instead of the likes of you and Swordy, all freebies would be stopped. This way, I can keep my property, defend it with guns, and build my own fence on my own dime, and without building permits. They can come all they want, I might even negotiate a private contract to help with work that I need done - if they want work and eat.

But, the country has become what all of you made it. So, I don’t really care if/when Fed.giv “does it’s job” and takes your property. Maybe it will be cost beneficial and provide more freedom, since that’s all you guys shill for.
    Well, let's see what the general consensus is around here next primary season when the top candidates all support a digital social passport tied to the REAL ID being implemented now to safeguard Americans from illegals. Should be interesting.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.