Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Trump Is Exactly Where The Elites Want Him

Quote Originally Posted by fr33 View Post
    I expect he'll be a terrible president. I've never seen one that wasn't. Honestly the only good thing about him is how he triggers people that I don't like over every little meaningless thing he does.
    Not out of rep. I expect the same adulation given to Reagan. Trumpus Maximus.
    "The Patriarch"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

"Trump. All the big voices of the movement rallied behind Trump. Bickering you see here is not the movement."

...it's been my experience that 'the movement' is crap-headed...same old same old...every republican numbskull i know who voted for stinking romney in 2012 voted for stinking trump in 2016...

A constant stream of negative coverage of Trump pre-election followed by absurd levels of outrage and CIA-pushed fake news stories after the election does not at all suggest that the elites want him in power. Trump is not exactly a pro-liberty kind of guy, that is true, but he's also not who "they" wanted. There are more than two sides here.

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyFan View Post
    A constant stream of negative coverage of Trump pre-election followed by absurd levels of outrage and CIA-pushed fake news stories after the election does not at all suggest that the elites want him in power. Trump is not exactly a pro-liberty kind of guy, that is true, but he's also not who "they" wanted. There are more than two sides here.
    +rep You mean not everything is black and white?

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyFan View Post
    I see a lot of people pointing that out. But no matter how often I ask, none of them ever tell me how they would convince a bunch of voters who are disgusted with the Establishment, but too lazy to do any research, to vote for their tool of choice.

The simple fact of the matter is, A constant stream of negative coverage of Your Tool pre-election followed by absurd levels of outrage and CIA-pushed fake news stories after the election is clearly the most logical strategy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    i have indeedy spent the last two years thinking "When will Donald Trump be impeached?" and have speculated about the process.
    The events of the past week have me thinking that if there was an ELITE conspiracy to "short sheet" his metaphoric bed, it worked.
    the basic question never had the word "IF" in it. i've even said, had Hillary Clinton been a more charismatic candidate, assuming that
    the election was not stolen from her, we'd all be hashing over the latest doings of President Tim Kaine. i even brought up multiverses.
    the worlds like the ones that inspired the TV show SLIDERS. Our civilization is again at a crossroads, once again, a national debate...

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post

Banned

Blog Entries
    Now I get it... ....they were working together so they could impeach him.

Makes sense.

Just like it did when they let him win the GOP nomination to throw it to Hillary in 2016.

Makes lots of sense.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    Now I get it... ....they were working together so they could impeach him.

Makes sense.

Just like it did when they let him win the GOP nomination to throw it to Hillary in 2016.

Makes lots of sense.
    Aratus was supposed to have a new helmet fit as the old one was too tight. What happened?

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Aratus was supposed to have a new helmet fit as the old one was too tight. What happened?
    Apparently he is writing a book.
    He intends to sell it by paying people to read it.
    And even then, he wont make any sales.

well, if its priced too high, in tyme it might become a FREE e*book. i am hoping that gonzo still sells Rolling Stone issues....

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234