Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Left-wing Rioters Attack Trump Supporters Leaving Minneapolis Rally

Left-wing Rioters Attack Trump Supporters Leaving Minneapolis Rally

Left-wing rioters attacked supporters of President Donald Trump leaving a rally in Minneapolis, Minnesota on Thursday evening — assaulting them in groups, setting fire to pro-Trump hats, and attacking the police.

Riot police stood by as members of Antifa were seen dragging steel fences away from the Target Center. They were filmed by Elijah Schaffer, a correspondent for The Blaze, a conservative news site — who was maced as he filmed.
    Trump supporters are literally fleeing the event after it ended as protestors are waiting around attacking attendees as they leave the arena
    It is not safe in Minneapolis any longer for Trump supporters. Please stay away from the vicinity and do not come out with branded gear pic.twitter.com/BLsJbtct0k
    — Elijah Schaffer (@ElijahSchaffer) October 11, 2019
    The situation outside the Trump rally in Minnesota is quickly deteriorating
    Left wing protestors are destroying barricades
    A protestor can be seen waving the Chinese flag in front of riot police. While people in Hong Kong wave American flags for freedom, we wave Chinese flags pic.twitter.com/XVl551kyqZ
    Anti Trump protestors in Minnesota stole about 40 hats off the heads of Trump supporters & then lit them on fire 🔥 at the Trump Rally
    They then left the ashes as a vigil against fascism, leaving a f*ck Trump sign on the top of the pile
    This is tolerance. This is the left pic.twitter.com/jFhVNXrgId
    My producer and I were bear maced in the face while reporting on the quickly dilapidating situation outside the Minnesota Trump rally
    Arrests have been made. Antifa is present. Violence is common place at this point. Typical end of the night anarchy pic.twitter.com/ujnDNQIVtf
    Local Minneapolis Star-Tribune reporter Liz Sawyer noted there were several hundred rioters, and that some were singling out Trump supporters and surrounding them in groups before attacking them. Some also attacked police:
    Large groups continue encircling one or two Trump supporters at a time. One guy just had debris thrown at him and got slapped in the face. A videographer stood up for him and helped lead him out if the circle pic.twitter.com/OjfVc34JFJ
    — Liz Sawyer (@ByLizSawyer) October 11, 2019
    Still several hundred protesters spread out between two groups on 1st Av. Some keep chasing trump supporters away, “saying we don’t want you here.”
    Others have turned their attention to police.
    Protesters completely surrounded a group of Trump supporters, at least one of whom was wearing a body camera on his chest. Some attempted to engage the group in a dialogue for several minutes, before chasing away pic.twitter.com/9jL60oRXlO
    The scene was reminiscent of the riot outside a convention center in San Jose in June 2016, when anti-Trump rioters attacked Trump supporters leaving the venue in full view of the media — and Mayor Sam Liccardo blamed Trump.
    Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey proclaimed Thursday as “Love Trumps Hate Day” in the city, in solidarity with protests against Trump. Evidently, however, some of those among the “protesters” felt “hate” trumped “love.”
    In one instance, a bystander who was not a Trump supporter reported being attacked by the anti-Trump mob:
    In this riot of anti-trump. I was just trying to get through with my brother, and I’ve never been called a racist so many times let alone ever. I’ve never been shoved for just walking through for thinking I was a trump supporter. I don’t have opinions on trump but this was wack pic.twitter.com/pGRxFSVRxa
    — Kali Finch (@KaliFinch1) October 11, 2019

More at: https://www.breitbart.com/2020-elect...eapolis-rally/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Its clear Antifa bastards are well organized and funded.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Its clear Antifa bastards are well organized and funded.
    Thought Trump was thinking about labeling them a hate group and/or a terrorist group?

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Thought Trump was thinking about labeling them a hate group and/or a terrorist group?
    This would be only possible if GOP retakes the house. Many of Antifa members are just probably college dropouts and white leftists.

This would be only possible if GOP retakes the house. Many of Antifa members are just probably college dropouts and white leftists.
    We call those democrats . In Minnesota its a special flavor , it is the minnesota democratic farmer labor party . A special breed of violent communist unique to the midwest.
    Do something Danke

Bunch of ingrates these people are. These people seriously have nothing better to do with their lives. You'd think they would go out there and get a job, side hustle, etc. Anything that will prevent them from hurting people. Guess violence is just in their nature.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 10-11-2019 at 08:03 AM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Bunch of ingrates these people are. These people seriously have nothing better to do with their lives. You'd think they would go out there and get a job, side hustle, etc. Anything that will prevent them from hurting people. Guess violence is just in their nature.
    But remember, if you just take guns away, this kind of violence simply won't happen anymore!

Fukking sad.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Another thing sad to me is Trump supporters “fleeing” after the rally to avoid beat downs. A good business minded individual would be selling baseball bats at all exits.

Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    Another thing sad to me is Trump supporters “fleeing” after the rally to avoid beat downs. A good business minded individual would be selling baseball bats at all exits.
    That is the saddest thing I saw as well.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

But how do we know it isn't fake news, Trump people dressed up as Antifa to make Antifa look bad?

Is it not reasonable to jump to that ridiculous conclusion, as it is when the shoe's on the other foot?

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    But how do we know it isn't fake news, Trump people dressed up as Antifa to make Antifa look bad?

Is it not reasonable to jump to that ridiculous conclusion, as it is when the shoe's on the other foot?
    No.

There have been few to none of such cases from our side while the other side has been caught many times.
    And the left openly and constantly proclaims their intent to behave this way, including their elected officials.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    There have been few to none of such cases from our side while the other side has been caught many times.
    Various crimes were committed in recent years by persons from your side of the culture war (e.g. Pittsburgh).

You can insist, within 30 seconds of reading the headlines of the first reports, that they're false flags, but that doesn't make it so.

...nor is it convincing to any neutral who is not a mentally retarded person.

And the left openly and constantly proclaims their intent to behave this way, including their elected officials.
    There's no shortage of civil war talk on the cultural right.

Yes, yes, I know, that's defensive...

...like every war in history was said to be defensive, on both sides.

Various crimes were committed in recent years by persons from your side of the culture war (e.g. Pittsburgh).

You can insist, within 30 seconds of reading the headlines of the first reports, that they're false flags, but that doesn't make it so.

...nor is it convincing to any neutral who is not a mentally retarded person.
    Most were shown to be false flags and few to zero false flags the other direction have been found.

There's no shortage of civil war talk on the cultural right.

Yes, yes, I know, that's defensive...

...like every war in history was said to be defensive, on both sides.
    No comparison, nobody is telling conservatives to riot and attack leftists and their events, leftist politicians have openly endorsed the left doing it.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Most were shown to be false flags and few to zero false flags the other direction have been found.

No comparison, nobody is telling conservatives to riot and attack leftists and their events, leftist politicians have openly endorsed the left doing it.
    You really can't escape your tribal bubble.

Sad!

You really can't escape your tribal bubble.

Sad!
    You seem especially capable of twisting yourself into the right kind of pretzel to escape reality.

Amazing!

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://twitter.com/SirHublife/statu...22148039049217

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    We call those democrats . In Minnesota its a special flavor , it is the minnesota democratic farmer labor party . A special breed of violent communist unique to the midwest.
    Subsidized farmers I'm willing to bet.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

You're on a whole new level of Trump Derangement Syndrome buddy
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

https://twitter.com/SirHublife/statu...22148039049217

Hmm... Kind of looks like Rev33 and ASOL had a date night. I am joking. Doxxing is verboten.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

But how do we know it wasn't just @r3volution 3.0 dressed up as Omar and her wonderful husband, disguising themselves as ANTIFA so @r3volution 3.0 can just come back around and call the entire thing fake news?
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    But how do we know it wasn't just @r3volution 3.0 dressed up as Omar and her wonderful husband, disguising themselves as ANTIFA so @r3volution 3.0 can just come back around and call the entire thing fake news?
    The same way we can be sure he isn't using multiple accounts to troll the forum.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sounds legit.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Its rather ironic knowing that Omar got slapped down by 9/11 family members on 9/11.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Sounds legit.
    It does, slung so.

Edit: Damnit. One too many "S's" So much for wordplay after 40 hours of work in three days. Lol.
    Last edited by phill4paul; 10-14-2019 at 07:09 AM.

Its rather ironic knowing that Omar got slapped down by 9/11 family members on 9/11.
    That sounds like poetic justice at its finest.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Any vids of the attackers assailing?

Nobody?

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6868226

From a Trump Civil War thread:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth
    And our "neighbors" who enable the Demoncrats and the deepstate may be pawns but they are the power base of our enemies and their attack dogs, they must be dealt with before we can get at their puppet-masters.
    Sounds like advocating attacks and even genocide.

Man, it's really amazing how easily people can be pitted against each other by using well-placed propaganda, staged stories and a central figure that none of the dupes on either side have ever even met.
    Last edited by devil21; 10-14-2019 at 11:38 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast