Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Woman gets blood poisoning after kissing dog

Quote Originally Posted by puppetmaster View Post
    i believe you have been micro-aggressed

I think so, too. I feel oddly triggered.
    @luctor-et-emergo Was that some kind of prayer that I don't get a virus on their website?

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post

I think so, too. I feel oddly triggered.
    @luctor-et-emergo Was that some kind of prayer that I don't get a virus on their website?

It says;

"Yes, By clicking here I agree with the cookies, scripts and webbeacons that are distributed trough 'NewsMedia' websites (Geenstijl, Dumpert, Daskiptal and Autobahm). I understand that these scripts and webbeacons can be placed by NewsMedia websites and third parties for functional and analytical purposes, for social media or to show me advertisements, to follow my internet behavior or just because they want to. I also agree that cookies, scripts and webbeacons can collect and use personal information about me for these endeavors. Even though I am perfectly capable of managing my own privacy or because I don't give a $#@!, I am thankful that the government informs me everywhere on Dutch websites with these fake-privacy notifications. Amen. "

Or something like it. Basically, they have to put some kind of notification on their website that they are collecting information and placing cookies on your machine. Pretty much every website does that without telling you. Dutch websites HAVE TO give you a very annoying popup to tell you you can't use their website without accepting the cookies and other stuff.

So yeah. Your pc was raped. But not by this message. By every other website that did not prompt you with such an important notice.
    "I am a bird"

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    It says;

"Yes, By clicking here I agree with the cookies, scripts and webbeacons that are distributed trough 'NewsMedia' websites (Geenstijl, Dumpert, Daskiptal and Autobahm). I understand that these scripts and webbeacons can be placed by NewsMedia websites and third parties for functional and analytical purposes, for social media or to show me advertisements, to follow my internet behavior or just because they want to. I also agree that cookies, scripts and webbeacons can collect and use personal information about me for these endeavors. Even though I am perfectly capable of managing my own privacy or because I don't give a $#@!, I am thankful that the government informs me everywhere on Dutch websites about these fake-privacy notifications. Amen. "

Or something like it. Basically, they have to put some kind of notification on their website that they are collecting information and placing cookies on your machine. Pretty much every website does that without telling you. Dutch websites HAVE TO give you a very annoying popup to tell you you can't use their website without accepting the cookies and other stuff.

So yeah. Your pc was raped. But not by this message. By every other website that did not prompt you with such an important notice.
    What's with the "Amen"?

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    What's with the "Amen"?

It's a news website with lots of satire and a weird sense of humor.
    "I am a bird"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12