Thread: Serbians riot over COVID-19 curfew

Serbians riot over COVID-19 curfew

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...ew/ar-BB16tYCt

China aims to dominate everything from 5G to social media -- but will it?
    Harry Styles Lends His Voice to New Calm App Story
    AFP logoDozens hurt in Serbia clashes over virus curfew
    Dozens of people were injured and roughly 20 arrested after protests against a new coronavirus curfew in the Serbian capital Belgrade deteriorated into violence before dawn on Wednesday, with running battles between demonstrators and police.

a person standing on a stage: Demonstrators lit flares and were seen throwing stones at police in the Serbian capital© Andrej ISAKOVIC Demonstrators lit flares and were seen throwing stones at police in the Serbian capital
    a group of people standing in front of a crowd: Outrage focused on President Aleksandar Vucic, who critics accuse of inviting the second wave© Andrej ISAKOVIC Outrage focused on President Aleksandar Vucic, who critics accuse of inviting the second wave
    Thousands streamed into the city centre late on Tuesday to protest at the return of a round-the-clock weekend curfew to combat a surge in virus infections.

a man riding on a train track with smoke coming out of it: Serbian police fired tear gas to disperse thousands of protesters© Andrej ISAKOVIC Serbian police fired tear gas to disperse thousands of protesters
    The initially peaceful gathering turned to clashes as police used tear gas on protesters, some of whom had stormed into the parliament building while others threw stones and other projectiles at the officers.

Police cars and rubbish bins were set alight.

Their outrage focused on President Aleksandar Vucic, who critics accuse of inviting the second wave by lifting initial lockdown measures before an election in June.

His party won the poll by landslide in a vote boycotted by the main opposition.

"This is for you, dad. I know you would be proud," a protester told regional TV channel N1, saying his father passed away because there were "not enough ventilators".

The police were accused of excessive force after N1 broadcast scenes of brutality including officers beating three men sitting peacefully on a bench.

"The violent dispersal of demonstrators by the Serbian police in Belgrade yesterday raises serious human rights concerns," said the Council of Europe's Human Rights Commission Dunja Mijatovic.

smoke coming out of a fire: Police cars and rubbish bins were set alight during the protests© Oliver BUNIC Police cars and rubbish bins were set alight during the protests
    - 'Violent attack on parliament' -

Serbian police chief Vladimir Rebic said officers "used force only when it was used against us".

"We have 43 injured policemen and have information about 17 injured demonstrators," he told public broadcaster RTS, adding that 23 people were arrested while three police horses were also hurt.

The demonstration brought together protesters from across the political spectrum, spanning the left to the far-right.

Prime Minister Ana Brnabic, who hails from Vucic's Serbian Progressive Party (SNS), condemned the "violent attack on parliament".

After reining in its first outbreak of COVID-19 by early May, Serbia has suffered a rebound over the past two weeks, rising to more than 300 new cases daily.

Vucic warned that hospitals were being pushed to the brink on Tuesday, when Serbia logged 13 deaths, its highest daily toll yet.

The resurgence comes after almost all restrictions were lifted to allow major sporting events with thousands of spectators and national elections in June.

The government has reported nearly 17,000 infections and 330 deaths in the population of seven million.

The local Balkan Investigative Reporting Network has accused authorities of suppressing the true toll -- claims denied by the government.

mat-mbs-ssm/jxb
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Meanwhile Americans won't riot over all government overreach that's been going on the past few months.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Question Are the good times really Over for good?

Formerly Land of the Free & Home of the Brave

Are the good times really Over for good?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Serbs have tasted dictatorship, we will in nov. Serbs understand how precious freedom is

Quote Originally Posted by helenpaul View Post
    Serbs have tasted dictatorship, we will in nov. Serbs understand how precious freedom is
    November? What do you call now?

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    November? What do you call now?

I know, right?

The current fascism is more than enough dictatorship for me, thanks.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    I know, right?

It still amazes, though it shouldn't, that as fast and at Warp Speed we are moving into Fascism, they. still. want. trump.

I got my a$$ royally ripped to shreds on that other trump forum when I mentioned Gates/UN/Etc. and the information concerning it.

I am trying my hardest to get to the point when I can start posting Larken's material, with hope that passers-by looking for answers might stumble across it. I have to watch my p's and q's so that I don't get bounced the hell out of there.

It still amazes, though it shouldn't, that as fast and at Warp Speed we are moving into Fascism, they. still. want. trump.

I got my a$$ royally ripped to shreds on that other trump forum when I mentioned Gates/UN/Etc. and the information concerning it.

I am trying my hardest to get to the point when I can start posting Larken's material, with hope that passers-by looking for answers might stumble across it. I have to watch my p's and q's so that I don't get bounced the hell out of there.
    The idiots around here would be screeching for Hillary’s impeachment were she to do half the $#@! trump has pulled. That’s why he was installed. All he has to say are some key words and the Lee Greenwood Mafia clap like seals.

Who’s more dangerous to your liberty, Antifa Soy Bois, or Cletus with his thin blue line stickers on his truck? Sucks for us because they are equally dangerous.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    The idiots around here would be screeching for Hillary’s impeachment were she to do half the $#@! trump has pulled. That’s why he was installed. All he has to say are some key words and the Lee Greenwood Mafia clap like seals.

Who’s more dangerous to your liberty, Antifa Soy Bois, or Cletus with his thin blue line stickers on his truck? Sucks for us because they are equally dangerous.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Slave Mentality again.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Slave Mentality again.
    Same.
    "The Patriarch"

Good to see this type of fight in them.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    I know, right?

For now we are living in a daisy cutter form. Opportunistic, will chop down those who grow to tall. Next is the lawnmower, if you get my drift.

Now is bad, but if BLM and Atifa get total control of govt today will seem like the good ol days.

Let us know what forum if you can. I will sign up and draw some fire for ya. Time is running out fast.

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.

Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    Let us know what forum if you can. I will sign up and draw some fire for ya. Time is running out fast.
    thepoliticsforums.com

Any help would be immensely appreciated. Yes, we need to reach at least the newbies and passersby on those sites, and others on that forum who may feel outnumbered and afraid to speak.

@CCTelander @devil21 @RonZeplin @Anti Globalist @DamianTV
    Last edited by PAF; 07-16-2020 at 02:11 PM.

thepoliticsforums.com

Any help would be immensely appreciated. Yes, we need to reach at least the newbies and passersby on those sites, and others on that forum who may feel outnumbered and afraid to speak.

I'll check that one out.

A forum where Swordy is a mod (former mod?) .... http://www.libertyauthors.com/index.php

& a real nothing "Christian" neocon site with few posters, ...... http://libertysflame.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi

Another political forum ..... http://freedom4um.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi

A good Liberty forum by Originalist, but virtually no posters, Watching Rome Smolder ..... *******************.freeforums.net/

You'll have to look that one up with a search, since the RPF forum software apparently won't display the link.
    Last edited by RonZeplin; 07-16-2020 at 03:12 PM. Reason: watching rome smolder

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    I'll check that one out.

A forum where Swordy is a mod (former mod?) .... http://www.libertyauthors.com/index.php

& a real nothing "Christian" neocon site with few posters, ...... http://libertysflame.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi

Another political forum ..... http://freedom4um.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi

A good Liberty forum by Originalist, but virtually no posters, Watching Rome Smolder ..... *******************.freeforums.net/

You'll have to look that one up with a search, since the RPF forum software apparently won't display the link.
    I glossed over those forums and it seems they are a little more inline with liberty and freedom.

The site I noted thepoliticsforums.com are lock-step trump-humpers where any talk of Omnibus, Operation Warp Speed, etc. are called flat-out LIES and trashed upon. I'm trying to get more folks on there with views such as ours, to persuade some of them to pause and think. I feel bad for the newbies/passersby looking for answers who read that forum and believe it is gospel. We need to shake it up a bit ;-)

I glossed over those forums and it seems they are a little more inline with liberty and freedom.

The site I noted thepoliticsforums.com are lock-step trump-humpers where any talk of Omnibus, Operation Warp Speed, etc. are called flat-out LIES and trashed upon. I'm trying to get more folks on there with views such as ours, to persuade some of them to pause and think. I feel bad for the newbies/passersby looking for answers who read that forum and believe it is gospel. We need to shake it up a bit ;-)
    The shill armies have overrun most forums and websites and intel types have mod positions (see: Ghislane Maxwell was a supermod on reddit). Yes, there are plenty of dumb trumpkins out there but the most vicious attacks are from the hasbara shill accounts, just like we see on RPF. The net has been like that for many years now but it's in overdrive now. I'll take a look at the forum you posted though.

eta: Looked. Nope, can't mess with forums made up of 95% shill accounts that are literally paid to post lowest-denominator gibberish all day, sorry. Learned about trying to argue with massive amounts of shill accounts years ago. It's just not worth the effort sometimes but good for you for trying to slog through it. My .02 of advice is to drop good, solid researchable info with links into one or two posts in a thread and do not engage with the shill's replies at all. Their whole game is to wear you down, and derail and post slide relevant info into the middle of a thread where it's not seen. Anyone that isn't completely brainwashed to the point of no return will look at a well sourced post that makes sense.
    Last edited by devil21; 07-17-2020 at 02:42 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

I'll check that one out.

-rep for lying about the LA!

thepoliticsforums.com

Registered. That's how this $#@! works.

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    -rep for lying about the LA!
    What did i lie about regarding Liberty Authors. I didn't say a heck of a lot about them above.

Swordy was a mod there & created a special "Saloon" section for my posts, to hide the truth from GOP partisan snowflake trumpkins, as best he can. He's not listed as a mod now, but likely still is one, but in stealth mode. IMO

Trumpkin Snowflake, typically needs a Safe Space.

What did i lie about regarding Liberty Authors. I didn't say a heck of a lot about them above.

Swordy was a mod there & created a special "Saloon" section for my posts, to hide the truth from GOP partisan snowflake trumpkins, as best he can. He's not listed as a mod now, but likely still is one, but in stealth mode. IMO

Are you triggered because we exposed you that you are voting for Joe Biden?

Liar, when you followed the rules your deranged anti-Trump posts were left up as our commitment to free speech requires.
    You deliberately broke the rules and polluted unrelated threads and issued deranged accusations in order to try and get banned so you could complain about being banned but we didn't let that work.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Liar, when you followed the rules your deranged anti-Trump posts were left up as our commitment to free speech requires.
    You deliberately broke the rules and polluted unrelated threads and issued deranged accusations in order to try and get banned so you could complain about being banned but we didn't let that work.
    Yes, you were a JBT tyrannical mod trying desperately to cover up the truth.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    covered.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Same.
    covered

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

COVID-19 should be renamed to the COVID-CORE Virus, cuz this $#@! ain't addin up!
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.