Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Donald Trump donated twice to Kamala Harris campaigns from 2011 - 2014

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Ummm....slavery? Kamala Harris is the only pick I know of that oversaw an office which argued for prison overcrowding in the name of prison slave labor. Sorry...but as a black man I have a big problem with slavery. (Same reason I would vomit at a Susan Rice nomination. Her support of Hillary foreign policy opened the door for slavery in Libya). Kamala Harris was also a hypocritical drug warrior. She suppressed evidence that might have freed innocent prisonsers. Looking at the other possible candidates, Stacy Abrams, Keisha Lance Bottoms (hottie!), Michelle Obama, non of them have the horrible track record on mass incarceration that Kamala Harris' has. Hell, as bad as she is, at least Maxine Waters voted against the 1993 Clinton crime bill. Kamala Harris basically enforced it. (I looked up which Congressional Black Caucus members voted against the 1993 Clinton Crime Bill shortly after John Lewis died. I was relieved to find out he voted against it as well.) I know gun control is your top issue (or one of them) and any democratic candidate will be bad on that. Same for abortion. But very few candidates are as bad on the biggest issue that blacks say they are upset about which is the prison industrial complex. Look at it another way. Say if a republican nominee picked Michael Bloomberg to be VP after he ran as a republican and lost badly because of gun control?
    A very solid and thorough explanation, I agree fully.

Keep in mind, my initial question was in earnest and not meant as snark, as I viewed them all as similar lock step leftists with nothing more but the proper politically required genitalia and skin color.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Which is why he was such good friends with Jeffry Epstein?
    Which is why his and FBI under his watch is targeting Epstein friends? Biden and Harris would problary drop all charges agaisnt Epstein and co.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I certainly would never give Harris any money. Wonder if Trump will come out and explain why he did this.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Which is why his and FBI under his watch is targeting Epstein friends? Biden and Harris would problary drop all charges agaisnt Epstein and co.
    https://www.rawstory.com/2019/08/bar...ronouncements/

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Attorney General Bill Barr’s statement concluding Jeffrey Epstein committed suicide is highly suspicious, a former federal homicide prosecutor explained on MSNBC on Saturday.
    The fact that flight logs showed that Trump wasn't on the Island was enough. Noticed how quiet the media were when Clinton's name appeared in the news on Epstein Island and more ironical the DNC is going to feature him as a guest.

The fact that flight logs showed that Trump wasn't on the Island was enough. Noticed how quiet the media were when Clinton's name appeared in the news on Epstein Island and more ironical the DNC is going to feature him as a guest.
    Not enough for what? To prove that they were friends? They were. I'm not arguing that Trump is guilty of child rape.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    A very solid and thorough explanation, I agree fully.
    Thank you. I've been making that argument repeatedly on Farcebook and other social media to friends who can't fathom why I won't jump on the Kamala train. One of these friends knows I didn't vote for Obama either time. So why she thinks I'll go for the "But it's an historic opportunity (to have a black woman VP)" this time is beyond me.

Keep in mind, my initial question was in earnest and not meant as snark, as I viewed them all as similar lock step leftists with nothing more but the proper politically required genitalia and skin color.
    I didn't feel you were being snarky. And yes, they're all equally bad on a lot of issues like guns and abortion. But Kamala is bad on an issue that Democrats are supposed to be good on, especially in all this "woke / cancel culture." (Side LOL note. I had one friend that said "I'm woke. That's why my first choice was Susan Rice." LOL...like WTH?)

Man on man. The more I think about this the more depressed I get today. Any alchohol recommendations for a non-drinker? Better yet, I want to know how to do what this guy did:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...icardas-puisys

Awww....I got a neg rep from @spudea for telling the truth. Only....he didn't have the guts to say why. Neg reps require you to say something. Don't be a coward chump.

And for @Danke

Oh, and who closed the investigation into Jeffry Ebpstein's "suicide?" Why it was Donald Trump's AG Bob Barr. Obviously it's because of 4D chess right?
    You tortured me to watch that whole thing. A big nothing burger about trump.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Sure. Trump calling Epstein a "terrific guy."

https://www.jacksonville.com/nationw...nship-with-him

(Sorry. I said "great guy" when I should ahve said "terrific guy.")

Trump on Epstein flight log.

https://www.insider.com/donald-trump...nsealed-2019-8

Oh, and Trump said Epstein was never a member of Mar A Lago. He "banned" a non-member?

https://www.miamiherald.com/article244689497.html

From the article (you have to register for free to read it):

Another club member explained that Trump “kicked Epstein out after Epstein harassed the daughter of a member. The way this person described it, such an act could irreparably harm the Trump brand, leaving Donald no choice but to remove Epstein,” said Sarah Blaskey, a Miami Herald investigative reporter who co-wrote the book with Miami Herald journalists Nicholas Nehamas and Jay Weaver and Caitlin Ostroff of the Wall Street Journal. “The Trump Organization did not respond to our requests for comment on this or other matters.”

A footnote in the book says the authors were shown the club’s registry from more than a decade earlier and that Epstein in fact had been a member until October 2007.

So Epstein's membership to one club (not all his clubs) was revoked after he hit on the daughter of another member. Very classy Epstein!

However Epstein was not banned after "recruiting" a teenage girl who worked at Mar A Lago!

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...-trump-1456221

Lesson learned to prospective pedophiles. Hit on the help, not on the members' children!

So...there ya go. @spudea are you reading this too? Neg rep me all you want but I don't make stuff up.
    Nice try, he flew from Florida to New Jersey, not pedo island.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Thank you. I've been making that argument repeatedly on Farcebook and other social media to friends who can't fathom why I won't jump on the Kamala train. One of these friends knows I didn't vote for Obama either time. So why she thinks I'll go for the "But it's an historic opportunity (to have a black woman VP)" this time is beyond me.
    Does she even qualify as "black"? I'd always defined that as: direct African descent.

I didn't feel you were being snarky. And yes, they're all equally bad on a lot of issues like guns and abortion. But Kamala is bad on an issue that Democrats are supposed to be good on, especially in all this "woke / cancel culture." (Side LOL note. I had one friend that said "I'm woke. That's why my first choice was Susan Rice." LOL...like WTH?)
    Yah, I got nothing for that...holy $#@!.

Man on man. The more I think about this the more depressed I get today. Any alchohol recommendations for a non-drinker?
    Try my own concoction...very tasty for hot summer days.

In a large highball glass:

2 shots Tito's (or any other top shelf vodka to taste)
    1/2 shot Grand Marnier orange liqueur
    1 tsp lime juice
    Fill with cranberry juice - shake well and serve over ice.

Better yet, I want to know how to do what this guy did:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...icardas-puisys
    Lots of people do that...but having lived in the woods and lived on the ocean most of my life it's not as easy as it sounds.

Then again, I have double doctorates in introversion and loneliness, so it suits me.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    You tortured me to watch that whole thing. A big nothing burger about trump.
    Whatever dude. All I said was they were friends. And they were.

Nice try, he flew from Florida to New Jersey, not pedo island.
    I never said he did. In fact I was clear to say he didn't. Nice dishonest tactic from you. Epstein didn't just do his pedophilia on the island. But again, I haven't accused Trump of being involved in that. All I said was they were friends. And...they were. And Trump KNEW Epstein was a pedophile and still called him a "terrific guy." You asked for the links for that, I gave that to you. Now you want to pretend I was arguing something I wasn't. Whatever dude.

Does she even qualify as "black"? I'd always defined that as: direct African descent.
    Now that's a good question! Her mother is Indian. (As in East India. Not Elizabeth Warren 1/1024th Indian). Her dad is Jamaican born who descended from slave OWNERS!

https://heavy.com/news/2019/02/donal...-dad-jamaican/

So....does that mean Kamala Harris owes me reparations?

Yah, I got nothing for that...holy $#@!.
    I've seen Susan Rice's name pop up a couple of times today. I guess black women love the smack down she put on Snoop Dog for attacking Oprah's friend Gale for her questioning Kobe Bryant's friend about Kobe's rape allegation that was dropped.

Incidentally another black woman that was at first arguing with me about not voting for Biden (and whom I had never talked to before today) started...hitting on me? (Not exactly my type...but anyway).

Try my own concoction...very tasty for hot summer days.

In a large highball glass:

2 shots Tito's (or any other top shelf vodka to taste)
    1/2 shot Grand Marnier orange liqueur
    1 tsp lime juice
    Fill with cranberry juice - shake well and serve over ice.
    Hmmmm....I have a young girlfriend (probably WAY to young) who likes to drink. I might make this one up for her. If I do I'll try some myself and let you know how it goes.

Lots of people do that...but having lived in the woods and lived on the ocean most of my life it's not as easy as it sounds.

Then again, I have double doctorates in introversion and loneliness, so it suits me.
    Well I can't now because "ma parents." But when they're gone all bets are off!

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Trump plays the field. I am neither excusing, praising, nor lambasting him. I am just stating a fact. New Yorkers are used to paying off the mob, whether the legit or illegit mob.
    FDR tried to loftily be above mob rule, mob politics & mob bribery.
    Donald John Trump has invented his own lil mob/cult organization.

You mean like Trump's Hillary "Lock her up!", which never happened?
    There is no spoon.

Whatever dude. All I said was they were friends. And they were.

I never said he did. In fact I was clear to say he didn't. Nice dishonest tactic from you. Epstein didn't just do his pedophilia on the island. But again, I haven't accused Trump of being involved in that. All I said was they were friends. And...they were. And Trump KNEW Epstein was a pedophile and still called him a "terrific guy." You asked for the links for that, I gave that to you. Now you want to pretend I was arguing something I wasn't. Whatever dude.
    no you didn't, stop with the condescending BS towards me.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

https://ballotpedia.org/History_of_D...ical_donations

HIGHLIGHTS

From 1989 to 2015, Donald Trump has made $1,845,290 worth of political donations. Republicans received $1,150,540, and Democrats received $694,750.
    Before 2011, Trump donated more money to Democrats than Republicans.
    Between 2011 and 2015, Trump contributed $8,500 to Democrats and $630,150 to Republicans.
    jmdrake faceplants again. It doesn't take a genius to realize Trump and other businessmen like him covers all bases and donates both ways when necessary.

Not enough for what? To prove that they were friends? They were. I'm not arguing that Trump is guilty of child rape.
    Its funny because you think you're something special here to think that Trump and Epstein were friends (or whatever friends means these days).

Why do all of the "guilt by association" posters here always neglect to mention Trump banned Epstein from all his clubs when he learned Epstein harassed his employee?

Its almost as misleading to say that Ron Paul was friends with white supremacists because they showed up to his events, talked to him, laughed with him, took pictures with him. No, actually its equally misleading.
    Last edited by eleganz; 08-12-2020 at 02:51 PM.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    jmdrake faceplants again. It doesn't take a genius to realize Trump and other businessmen like him covers all bases and donates both ways when necessary.
    FFS How retarded are you? @Anti Federalist PROVED MY POINT! Trump gave mostly to the democrats until he found out his best chance to run for president was as a republican!

Its funny because you think you're something special here to think that Trump and Epstein were friends (or whatever friends means these days).
    Trump was a friend that joked about Epstein "liking them young" after having evidence that Epstein was a pedophile but not reporting that to the police. Sane people would call that aiding and abetting. Sane people.

no you didn't, stop with the condescending BS towards me.
    Yes I did. And you are the one BSing.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Was Trump in the private prison business? Because that's the only benefit to an AG candidate. Trump was a progressive. Trump IS a progressive. There is more evidence to support that contention than there is to go against it. Trump pushed the whole "Build ma wall" narrative because he did the market research to show that's what would sucker endear himself to republican voters. Seriously, one reason I might vote for Trump is that his record on criminal justice reform is more progressive than that of Biden or Harris. (Hate me for that later). This whole political system is a joke! Just say the right thing, join the right party, and the average vote forgets who you really are and ignores and/or excuses all facts that might show them who you really are.
    I have read he is really going after human trafficking and pedophiles.
    Which is why he was such good friends with Jeffry Epstein?
    Now will you STFU Danke? Seriously! I wasn't even talking about the pedophile angle until YOU BROUGHT IT UP! You claimed Trump was "going after the pedos." Only Trump's AG covered up Epstein's murder for silence. And Trump and Epstein were friends! Sheesh. Quit with the dishonesty.

Donnell loves the Authoritarian Marxist communist progressives, without a doubt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.

This is old news.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

No evidence of that. He kicked Epbstein out of one of his clubs ONCE and that is because Ebpstein was hitting on the teenage daughter of one of Trump's friends. After that Trump said Epbstein was a "great guy" who "likes them young." Trump is on the Epbstein flight logs though there is no evidence he actually went to orgy island.

Donald Trump banned Jeffrey Epstein from Mar-a-Lago after the disgraced financier hit on another member’s teenage daughter, a new book has claimed.

Epstein was a member of the now-president’s Palm Beach, Florida, club until 2007, according to The Grifter’s Club, a detail that has contradicted what Mr Trump’s company previously said about the president’s relationship with the convicted sex predator.

The book stated that Epstein’s account with Mar-a-Lago was closed in October 2007 after an incident with another member’s daughter.

One club member said Mr Trump “kicked Epstein out after Epstein harassed the daughter of a member. The way this person described it, such an act could irreparably harm the Trump brand, leaving Donald no choice but to remove Epstein,” Sarah Blaskey, an investigative reporter for the Miami Herald and one of the co-authors of the book, told the newspaper. “The Trump Organisation did not respond to our requests for comment on this or other matters.”

This falling out allegedly occurred prior to the financier pleading guilty to state criminal charges in Florida in 2008, which included charges of Epstein paying for sexual services from a 14-year-old girl.

“The member lists we saw were essentially spreadsheets,” Miami Herald reporter Nicholas Nehamas, another co-author of the book, told his publication.

“They listed current members, honorary members and former members. Red cells indicate the closed account details for former members. Most closed accounts are labelled ‘Resigned’ and then the date that the membership ended. Epstein’s account says ‘Account closed 10/07.’”

“I’m not a fan,” Mr Trump told reporters when asked about Epstein last year. The president added he “kicked him out” of one of his clubs and hadn’t seen the financier in 15 years.

More at: https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-ban...145456050.html

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

FFS How retarded are you? @Anti Federalist PROVED MY POINT! Trump gave mostly to the democrats until he found out his best chance to run for president was as a republican!

For the record, let us recap.

You said this....

I'm curious. How many major republican candidates did Donald Trump donate to prior to becoming one? Any idea? I'm willing to bet the number is zero. Prove me wrong.
    Was immediately proven wrong...

https://ballotpedia.org/History_of_D...ical_donations

HIGHLIGHTS

From 1989 to 2015, Donald Trump has made $1,845,290 worth of political donations. Republicans received $1,150,540, and Democrats received $694,750.
    Before 2011, Trump donated more money to Democrats than Republicans.
    Between 2011 and 2015, Trump contributed $8,500 to Democrats and $630,150 to Republicans.

And you still thought you were right, a true self-delusion for all to see.

@jmdrake You are quite literally insane.
    Last edited by eleganz; 08-12-2020 at 04:37 PM.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

You said this....

Watch him not admit that Trump expelled Epstein from his club after I posted the evidence he did.
    Just like he won't admit that Trump was being sarcastic when he said Epstein was a great guy even as he jabbed him about underage girls.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

You said this....

Moron. Trump tended to donate to the democrats prior to 2011. You are litterally dumb as hell. Okay. The answer wasn't zero. But it sure the fvck wasn't "balanced." Trump was not "hedging his bets." He was picking democrats until he decided to run as a republican.
    Last edited by jmdrake; 08-12-2020 at 04:54 PM.

Watch him not admit that Trump expelled Epstein from his club after I posted the evidence he did.
    Just like he won't admit that Trump was being sarcastic when he said Epstein was a great guy even as he jabbed him about underage girls.
    Fvcktard, you said Trump banned Epstein from ALL clubs! I said from the jump Trump kicked Epstein out of Mar-a-largo after Epstein hit on the daughter of one of Trump's friends though Trump didn't do shyt when Epstein recruited one of Trump's teen workers at Mar-a-largo and Trump still called Epstein a "terrific guy." I would think of voting for Trump if it wasn't for lying a$$holes like you.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Trump plays the field. I am neither excusing, praising, nor lambasting him. I am just stating a fact. New Yorkers are used to paying off the mob, whether the legit or illegit mob.
    Not saying republicans are any better but how many republicans did Trump donate to? Bush? Ron Paul? or even McCain. It seems like you see a lot of Harry Reids, Nancy Pelosi, Schummers, Clinton (political and non political contributions) et al in his open secret file.

Yea, he was a big liberal donor back in the days

You are dumb as hell! This is what I responded to.

He banned him from his clubs.
    I acknowledged that Trump kicked Epstein out of ONE club when I responded to Danke! Do you even know English jackass? Do you know the difference between club SINGULAR and clubs PLURAL!? To recount, Trump ONLY kicked Epstein out of Mar-A-Lago because another club member complained Epstein was hitting on his daughter. No evidence of Trump kicking Epstein out of any other club.

Why is this a surprise? Trump is a liberal NY democrat who plays a racist conservative republican on TV. This has been obvious.

In the most recent election cycle, Trump doled out $22,500 to political candidates, of which $16,200 benefited Democrats.
    The top Republican recipient of Trump’s money is Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) who has collected $13,600 from the billionaire magnate, the second most of any politician. Trump did not contribute to McCain during the 2010 election cycle, during which the former presidential candidate was facing re-election.

Sen. Frank Lautenberg (D-N.J.) is the recipient of $12,000 in Trump contributions, including $10,000 for his 2006 re-election campaign.

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) has received the fourth-largest amount of Trump’s contributions, including $4,800 in the successful 2010 campaign against Tea Party favorite Sharron Angle. In total Trump has contributed $10,400 to Reid.

In 2010, Trump also contributed $4,000 to Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.), who easily won re-election. Schumer has received $8,900 from Trump since the 1996 election cycle. Trump has also been generous to New York’s other Democratic U.S. senator, Kirsten Gillibrand, who’s received $5,850 in Trump money.

After McCain, the Republican with the largest amount of Trump’s contributions is former Rep. Mark Foley (R-Fla.), who left office in disgrace in 2006 when his online solicitation of male House pages became known. Trump contributed $9,500 to Foley between the 1996 and 2006 election cycles.

Trump has also supported other notable politicians, including:

• $7,000 to former Sen. Ted Kennedy (D-Mass.), the “liberal lion of the Senate”
    • $7,500 to former New York City Mayor Rudolph Giuliani (R)
    • $5,500 to Sen. John Kerry (D-Mass.) including $2,000 during his 2004 presidential run
    • $5,000 to former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich (R-Ga.)
    • $4,000 to former Senate Majority Leader Tom Daschle (D-S.D.)
    • $2,000 to former President George W. Bush (R)
    • $1,000 to then-Sen. Joe Biden (D-Del.)

Trump’s donations to various political action committees and 527 groups also demonstrate his bipartisan checkbook.

During the most recent election cycle, Trump contributed $170,000 to the Republican Governor’s Association, $50,000 to the ultra-conservative American Crossroads PAC, $30,400 to the National Republican Senatorial Committee and $10,000 to the Democratic Party of New York.

However, of the nearly $420,000 Trump has donated to committees, the largest recipient has been the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee with $116,000 — or more than one fourth of his total contributions to all party and political action committees.

https://www.opensecrets.org/news/201...-to-democrats/

Donation looks bipartisan but when you look into the numbers, you can see where his allegiance really lies.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast