Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone in the Seattle-Everett area want some bamboo?

Anyone in the Seattle-Everett area want some bamboo?

I'm about to slay the forest that sprung up behind my house. All sizes up to 7-8 inches in diameter.
    "The Patriarch"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bamboo........
    "The Patriarch"

I'm close to the east side too...
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Bamboo........
    LOL. Make some rain gutters.
    I am the spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by John F Kennedy III View Post
    LOL. Make some rain gutters.
    I already have those.
    "The Patriarch"

Eat the small stuff
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Eat the small stuff
    That would still leave quite a bit.
    "The Patriarch"

Not in the area. Wish I were. You said you had some good diameters and I've been wanting to cook with some....

A lot of interesting videos....https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...king+in+bamboo

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Back in the 70's I made bamboo bongs and sold 'em at the outdoor market in Portland....

Bet there's still a market today.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Not in the area. Wish I were. You said you had some good diameters and I've been wanting to cook with some....

A lot of interesting videos....https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...king+in+bamboo
    Thanks, bookmarked.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Back in the 70's I made bamboo bongs and sold 'em at the outdoor market in Portland....

Bet there's still a market today.
    I'm sure there is. I'll probably put them on craigslist though. Not much into the bong making thing these days.
    "The Patriarch"

I'm sure there is. I'll probably put them on craigslist though. Not much into the bong making thing these days.
    Market them as bong kits....

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post

The wild boar in bamboo vid, I bet that tasted good. Also through there I found this vid: frying meat on a rock https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QnY8Bx0Hn1I

And this channel: NativeSurvival https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCAW5XgRy0EZrLDAQME9o6OQ
    I am the spoon.

I love Bamboo!!

Make some flutes and sell them.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Here's hoping you have clumping bamboo and not running.

Parents, talk to your kids about running bamboo.

The Sherman bros drove sharp bamboo splinters into my ears with this one:

Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Market them as bong kits....
    You know, that's not a bad idea. Cut them into sections and put a price on them.
    "The Patriarch"

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    I love Bamboo!!

Make some flutes and sell them.
    Hmmm, never done it but... http://www.motherearthnews.com/diy/h...z82ndzgoe.aspx

I'm going to make a few.
    "The Patriarch"

Hmmm, never done it but... http://www.motherearthnews.com/diy/h...z82ndzgoe.aspx

I'm going to make a few.

I'm going to make a few.
    Ooo, Nice!

Also Kitchen utensils like spoons, spatulas and forks. Cutting boards made out of bamboo are great too!

ETA: Wind chimes!!

Last edited by donnay; 09-07-2016 at 07:10 PM.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Ooo, Nice!

Also Kitchen utensils like spoons, spatulas and forks. Cutting boards made out of bamboo are great too!

ETA: Wind chimes!!

Ooh, forgot about chimes. The ol' lady will love that. As for the utensils, that sounds like a bit too much work. And I don't think what I have is big enough to make into boards or flooring.
    "The Patriarch"

Ooh, forgot about chimes. The ol' lady will love that. As for the utensils, that sounds like a bit too much work. And I don't think what I have is big enough to make into boards or flooring.

Lol, I would have to build a woodshop first.
    "The Patriarch"

Lol, I would have to build a woodshop first.
    Endless possibilities. . .

JUST DO IT!

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm about to slay the forest that sprung up behind my house. All sizes up to 7-8 inches in diameter.
    How did you end up with bamboo out back ?

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    How did you end up with bamboo out back ?
    The neighbors that used to live on that side started a few plants, lol. Now it's hundreds, or it was. Took out about 40 today. Probably still hundreds though.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bunklocoempire View Post
    Here's hoping you have clumping bamboo and not running.

Parents, talk to your kids about running bamboo.

The Sherman bros drove sharp bamboo splinters into my ears with this one:

//
    "The Patriarch"

You can always make a blowgun from Bamboo.

So many possibilities. . .

You can always make a blowgun from Bamboo.

So many possibilities. . .
    Donnay, you're going to talk me into a new career if you keep going....

Endless cheap supply of material, incredible amount of things to do with it, win win.
    "The Patriarch"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast