Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: BLM are destroying Kenosha, Wisc Over a Suspect Who Had a Warrant and crimes

Quote Originally Posted by John-G View Post
    Not the MLB , they were doing very well with the woke stuff. At least I still have the UFC and NFL, they haven't disappointed me yet
    Umm, the Detroit Lions cancelled practice today in protest...
    "Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" ~ Kenny Rogers, RIP

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

“The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools” ~ King Crimson

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    Just seen John G’s comment.

I’m good for a hundred.
    I'll bump mine up to $50...that's about max I can do right now.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

In for $200.
    Last edited by kcchiefs6465; 08-26-2020 at 09:17 PM.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

They took it down again. There has to be another way

Campaign Not Found
    We're sorry, but that campaign cannot be found. Please check the link URL and try again.

It’s gone...
    "Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" ~ Kenny Rogers, RIP

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

“The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools” ~ King Crimson

Quote Originally Posted by sam1952 View Post
    Umm, the Detroit Lions cancelled practice today in protest...
    Its the lions and its practice. I will draw the line when they have BLM painted anywhere on the field or they replace woke words for names. I will give em a pass on cancelling practice.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    $4,480 raised of $15,000 goal

Donated $20
    And now, it's gone.
    https://www.gofundme.com/f/justice-for-kyle-rittenhous

https://www.gofundme.com/f/emergency...-millie-weaver

Millie's gofundme still up. The deep state must have dropped the ball on that one

My thoughts the latest shootings:
    The shooter is a 17 year old who seems to have found his cause and I think meant well initially. I don't agree with his methods or his ideology, but it seems more like a situation which spiraled downhill. He deserves sympathy.

The original attacker (Rosenbaum) was looking for a fight and I think essentially scared the kid into action. I don't think this is murder. Maybe I am wrong.

After shooting his first victim, the kid was mentally out of it and lost control of his emotions.

The second attacker (Huber) I think generally meant well but was dealing with someone who really just was not ready for the situation he was in. The act of shooting him may not have been intent to kill but it was probably exacerbated by his mental state.

All in all, I just don't see any evidence of first-degree intentional murder. Unless I am getting something gravely wrong, the charges are as a result of public outrage, not evidence. It's a sad story for both he and especially the victims.

I don't think the kid is a patriot or hero, however I also don't think he is a murderer and he's the kind of person who deserves our defense when the mob is out for him. I would hate to see the mob win out over justice.

This should go without saying, but "both sides" have their violent pariahs who ruin things for the majority and dilute the cause. Peaceful protest should always protected.
    Last edited by Anti-Neocon; 08-26-2020 at 09:45 PM.
    The enemy of my enemy may be worse than my enemy.

I do not suffer from Trump Rearrangement Syndrome. Sorry if that triggers you.

Quote Originally Posted by John-G View Post
    Not the MLB , they were doing very well with the woke stuff. At least I still have the UFC and NFL, they haven't disappointed me yet
    UFC nor NHL problary wont. For MLB its just a few players. A few players who haven't checked out the news.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Neocon View Post
    The original attacker (Rosenbaum) was looking for a fight and I think essentially scared the kid into action. I don't think this is murder. Maybe I am wrong.
    Would it be fair to say that if worded another way, a random [convicted sex offender with anger issues] off of the street attacked a lawful man who had a rifle who then defended himself?
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Latest reports are saying this kid idolized cops and was in some sort of cadet program prior. Had blue lives matter all over his social media pages. Also there is a picture of him a few feet from Trump at a rally. I have seen no explanation yet as to why he was in the city. I don't think this is murder. Charges seem politically motivated. Kid seems misguided, not out with intent to kill.

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/

https://twitter.com/El_Conradical/st...698560/photo/1

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.

https://twitter.com/MattWalshBlog/st...33140530716672

https://twitter.com/El_Conradical/st...698560/photo/1
    On CNN today Jake Tapper criticized the RNC convention for who according defended a shooter who killed "Peaceful Protestors"

https://twitter.com/LeftyCrypto/status/

https://twitter.com/LeftyCrypto/status/
    I was watching a video of them chasing him a little earlier. You can clearly see this guy reaching into his waistband and pulling out the gun.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I was watching a video of them chasing him a little earlier. You can clearly see this guy reaching into his waistband and pulling out the gun.
    Is that the rioter who has the gun and was trying to aim at the 17 year old?

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Latest reports are saying this kid idolized cops and was in some sort of cadet program prior. Had blue lives matter all over his social media pages. Also there is a picture of him a few feet from Trump at a rally. I have seen no explanation yet as to why he was in the city. I don't think this is murder. Charges seem politically motivated. Kid seems misguided, not out with intent to kill.
    The only thing that's going to save this kid's bacon now, is the fact that he didn't shoot colored people.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Is that the rioter who has the gun and was trying to aim at the 17 year old?
    Yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Let me know if you find a place to do that.
    Trying my damnedest...Big Brother deletes them as soon as they pop up.

If I had a valid address that I knew they would bother checking, (because whatever was out there has now been doxxed and will be overflowing with bull$#@!) I'd say just drop check in the mail.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    New grand theft auto graphics are awesome it looks just like real life.
    This looks like a smart ass remark.

Is it?

If it is, $#@! you.

This kid's got more heart and bigger balls than any of the "big men" talking $#@! around here, that includes both of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    This looks like a smart ass remark.

Is it?

If it is, $#@! you.

This kid's got more heart and bigger balls than any of the "big men" talking $#@! around here, that includes both of us.
    This is real life? Are you $#@!ing kidding me? Someone really tried to disarm somebody with a skateboard? They are really burning down all of the local businesses so nobody can find jobs in their own communities?

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    This is real life? Are you $#@!ing kidding me? Someone really tried to disarm somebody with a skateboard? They are really burning down all of the local businesses so nobody can find jobs in their own communities?
    They almost pulled it off, he got hit in the head with the skateboard, add the flying kick and then one of the attackers almost grabbed the rifle away from him. A few extra power with the strike, a few inches to the left, one second faster with the pistol guy, a bit off with the aim etc etc etc and they could have pulled it off. 5+ against one its not that impossible.

Crazy risky but doable

Would it be fair to say that if worded another way, a random [convicted sex offender with anger issues] off of the street attacked a lawful man who had a rifle who then defended himself?
    He wasn't minding his own business with that gun exactly, so it's hardly a good comparison. He was trying to play military police against protesters, who if you look at historical precedent, were likely to get violent. I think it's a valiant idea to try to protect property from vandals, I just think that the way he tried to do it was wrong.
    The enemy of my enemy may be worse than my enemy.

I do not suffer from Trump Rearrangement Syndrome. Sorry if that triggers you.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Neocon View Post
    He wasn't minding his own business with that gun exactly, so it's hardly a good comparison. He was trying to play military police against protesters, who if you look at historical precedent, were likely to get violent. I think it's a valiant idea to try to protect property from vandals, I just think that the way he tried to do it was wrong.
    It wasn't wrong, it may be a poor decision, but it is not wrong nor unlawful.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/
    Why are so many of these ANTIFA creeps all convicted sex offenders, pedos?

unrelated to your post but relevant to this thread,

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    He wasn't trying to escalate or de-escalate. He was trying to leave. That shouldn't be a death sentence.

'He Had A Knife': Wisconsin DOJ Releases Update On Jacob Blake Shooting
    https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...captured-video

Update (2030ET): The Wisconsin Department of Justice has released a statement confirming that Jacob Blake had a knife in the driver's side floorboard of his car, and that he was leaning into his car when he was shot seven times.

"During the incident, officers attempted to arrest Jacob S. Blake, age 29. Law enforcement deployed a taser to attempt to stop Mr. Blake, however the taser was not successful in stopping Mr. Blake," reads the statement.

"During the investigation following the initial incident, Mr. Blake admitted that he had a knife in his possession. DCI agents recovered a knife from the driver’s side floorboard of Mr. Blake’s vehicle."

In 2015, Blake was charged with resisting arrest and "one misdemeanor count each of carrying a concealed weapon, carrying a firearm while intoxicated, endangering safety-use of a dangerous weapon, and disorderly conduct - and injuring a police officer" when he pulled a gun at a bar.
    Last edited by eleganz; 08-27-2020 at 12:27 AM.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast