View Poll Results: Will Trump Be Impeached For Inciting Violence?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

13 44.83%
  • No

16 55.17%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Will Trump Be Impeached For Inciting Violence?

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    New Impeachment NOT About Riots, About Stopping Trump Run in 2024
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RT_7T_gspPQ
    It has another purpose: tarnishing Trump's legacy. Image means a lot to Trump, but if he goes down in history as a twice-impeached one-term President his image won't amount to much.

I wish there were a separate article relating to his infamous phone call with Raffensperger, which by any standard was a solicitation to commit election fraud.
    We have long had death and taxes as the two standards of inevitability. But there are those who believe that death is the preferable of the two. "At least," as one man said, "there's one advantage about death; it doesn't get worse every time Congress meets."
    Erwin N. Griswold

Taxes: Of life's two certainties, the only one for which you can get an automatic extension.
    Anonymous

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Gonna go with impeached but not removed from office.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.

10 Repubs.
    Last edited by Dary; 01-13-2021 at 03:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dary View Post
    7 Repubs so far.
    Impeach them all.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

9 Repubs so far.
    Vote them out!
    Last edited by TheTexan; 01-13-2021 at 04:59 PM. Reason: removed text that could be misconstrued as inciting violence
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

It passed.

It passed.
    First President in all time to be impeached twice must be doing something right
    - Kim Kardashian

He becomes a matyr= dims loose
    He is not convicted= dims lo0se
    He runs in 2024= Dims win

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Pretty simple question...

---

Editing now that there are a few posts.

Lets take this a bit more seriously.

This is only PARTIALLY about Trump. They are setting him up. Now, I voted YES because I am trying to think like those who are overthrowing our country. Now, Trump has not really committed any crime. However, pretty much everyone else in govt has stabbed Trump in the back already, and they DO NOT CARE ABOUT EVIDENCE. They DO NOT CARE about looking at PROOF of ELECTION FRAUD, and they DO NOT CARE about EVIDENCE that would exonerate him of any wrongdoing. We now live in a time where Genuine Innocence is no longer a viable defense against the law. It is Guilt By Accusation.

But, again, like I said, this is NOT about Trump. This IS about coming after ALL OF YOU. If you have even merely visited RonPaulForums.com then you are already on their hit list. What do you think they were planning on doing with Google Analytics? Google KNOWS who you are, and if you show ANY sign of opposing their power, or calling them out on their actions. They are READY to come after you, and Impeaching Trump sets them up to do so.

So congratulations. We all get to starve to death in Political Internment Camps.

But... thats why I voted YES. They WANT to take out ALL RESISTANCE, and they need to Impeach Trump to set them up for the next move.

For the record, I am NOT a Trump supporter. I DO support HONEST ELECTIONS. And I do not believe for one second considering the overwhelming evidence that has been presented that this election was HONEST.

So, since this election is NOT HONEST, what the $#@! is the point of "trying again" in 2024 @Mordan?
    Actually he was "impeached" for exposing the gargantuan election fraud.

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    Actually he was "impeached" for exposing the gargantuan election fraud.

I just saw that. 232 to 197.

Well, at least now we KNOW who the TRAITORS are in office. If we actually manage another election, we know who NOT to vote for EVER again.

Thing is, I really think last election was our LAST. Things are NOT gonna go back to "normal". Welcome the Tyrants who ruin everyones lives.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Fine..

let Biden Preside over and be blamed for the Civil War he is about to start..

and $#@! your blue line..

I could decimate a Battalion of Week End Warrior Guard with a Dozen Kyles.

and the left controls the Shock Troops,,,that really aren't all that shocking without Police Protection.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Pretty simple question...

---

Editing now that there are a few posts.

Lets take this a bit more seriously.

This is only PARTIALLY about Trump. They are setting him up. Now, I voted YES because I am trying to think like those who are overthrowing our country. Now, Trump has not really committed any crime. However, pretty much everyone else in govt has stabbed Trump in the back already, and they DO NOT CARE ABOUT EVIDENCE. They DO NOT CARE about looking at PROOF of ELECTION FRAUD, and they DO NOT CARE about EVIDENCE that would exonerate him of any wrongdoing. We now live in a time where Genuine Innocence is no longer a viable defense against the law. It is Guilt By Accusation.

But, again, like I said, this is NOT about Trump. This IS about coming after ALL OF YOU. If you have even merely visited RonPaulForums.com then you are already on their hit list. What do you think they were planning on doing with Google Analytics? Google KNOWS who you are, and if you show ANY sign of opposing their power, or calling them out on their actions. They are READY to come after you, and Impeaching Trump sets them up to do so.

So congratulations. We all get to starve to death in Political Internment Camps.

But... thats why I voted YES. They WANT to take out ALL RESISTANCE, and they need to Impeach Trump to set them up for the next move.

For the record, I am NOT a Trump supporter. I DO support HONEST ELECTIONS. And I do not believe for one second considering the overwhelming evidence that has been presented that this election was HONEST.

So, since this election is NOT HONEST, what the $#@! is the point of "trying again" in 2024 @Mordan?
    You didn't make it a public poll, but I voted "yes" pretty soon after you posted.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

If trump resigns before being impeached, he would bypass the rule and could run again.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Impeached? Doesn't that mean he gets a blowjob? Im sort of a 90s kid.
    Nope... not unless he pays for it, himself...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12