Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: #Vault7 Wikileaks

Quote Originally Posted by jonhowe View Post
    This might be fake. I saw that exact text years ago.
    Seriously.. Do people think the CIA had a Meme Warfare Center? Lmao....
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Trump has never been concerned with Snowden. He has bigger fish to fry.
    He could use Snowden in this administration. Julian Assange too.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    He could use Snowden in this administration. Julian Assange too.
    All in due time. He has vipers coiled around his neck and he can't even restock the agencies with his people.

What is a zero day?

A zero-day exploit is a secret attack that a technology company, such as Apple, Google or Samsung, does not know about.

This means hackers can install a bug on a device without the user knowing, and because the manufacturer itself is not aware, can’t issue a security update for.

A zero day is the holy grail of hacking because even the latest security updates won’t work. Technology companies pay thousands of pounds to hackers who alert them about the vulnerabilities.
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technolog...ia-hack-phone/

Hopefully the tech companies involved (Apple, Samsung, etc) will come out STRONGLY against this stuff and make a lot of noise too. I would advise people to include them in tweets about the topic.
    Last edited by jllundqu; 03-07-2017 at 12:58 PM. Reason: Trump sucks and there's nothing you can do about it.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.

- Diogenes of Sinope

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.

https://twitter.com/MarkDice/status/839184529529040896
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

The Snowden docs were mostly about the NSA, these cover the CIA apparatus. Trivializing the difference would be a mistake. This further uncovers the deep state activities that Ron Paul, Doug Casey, and many others have been discussing over the last few months as we have seen the deep state efforts ramp up in earnest. A government within our government, and these docs explain in part how they managed to accomplish this.

For the people already picking sides, this story is bigger than Trump, his cabinet, Obama, Hillary, or any other government puppet. This is about our government and the steps they took to take away our liberty in order to accomplish their goals. It likely confirms what most of us already know or at least suspected, but making this into a partisan story is missing the point entirely. There are 26,000 other threads with pro and anti trump factions going at it.. can we please keep that crap out of this thread, and get back to discussing issues that the website was intended for?

Partisan comment in 5, 4, 3, 2...
    Last edited by Champ; 03-07-2017 at 02:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Champuckett View Post
    The Snowden docs were mostly about the NSA, these cover the CIA apparatus. Trivializing the difference would be a mistake. This further uncovers the deep state activities that Ron Paul, Doug Casey, and many others have been discussing over the last few months as we have seen the deep state efforts ramp up in earnest. A government within our government, and these docs explain in part how they managed to accomplish this.

For the people already picking sides, this story is bigger than Trump, his cabinet, Obama, Hillary, or any other government puppet. This is about our government and the steps they took to to take away our liberty in order to accomplish their goals. It likely confirms what most of us already know or at least suspected, but making this into a partisan story is missing the point entirely. There are 26,000 other threads with pro and anti trump factions going at it.. can we please keep that crap out of this thread, and get back to discussing issues that the website was intended for?

+rep
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

My dream is that more info on the goonerment goonsquad and their lies and murder will eventually lead to the people finally saying "NO" to these bast@rds. The only time the goonerment is defeated (throughout history) is when the people have had enough and simply say "no" to paying taxes, going to war, saluting the flag, honoring the goonerment goons....

When this day arrives we will finally be free...
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

I would think that better encryption technology & such would soon be in the works.

Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    I would think that better encryption technology & such would soon be in the works.

You know the Tech companies will be out for blood after this.

- Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post

https://twitter.com/MarkDice/status/839184529529040896
    But Zippy said it's normal for car engines to fly 60 feet from the car in a collision! Some of us have suspected Zippy and other accounts are GCHQ handles. Seems a lot of the info in this release relates to GCHQ...

All of the new tech (sensors, uplinks, etc) in cars is nothing but guinea pig testing of components for the autonomous cars. Stands to reason that a driverless car can be locked and crashed with less questions and no collateral damage in the future. People like Hastings made for fine guinea pigs. And if you travel in a new car with all those "safety sensors", you and your passengers are guinea pigs too.

eta: see Cash for Clunkers program. It removed many of the uncontrollable cars from the road.
    Last edited by devil21; 03-07-2017 at 02:26 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    CIA 'COVERT MICROPHONES'

CIA’s “global covert hacking program,” including “weaponized exploits” used against company products including “Apple's iPhone, Google's Android and Microsoft's Windows and even Samsung TVs, which are turned into covert microphones.”

Kim Dotcom
    Breaking: Skype voice conversations are converted into text in real-time, scanned for contents of interest and stored in CIA spy cloud.

@Urdbrunnen · 31 sek.
    How CIA avoids to leave hacking "fingerprints" and is able to frame others

Les Deplorable
    CIA malware infests modern vehicles, transforming them into covert assassins.
    #Samsung #Wikileaks #Vault7 #ObamaGate #MAGA #DJT #MuslimBan

CIA has tools to remote control chips in cars, trucks, planes, medical devices and hospital tech with assassination potential.
    RT
    When docked to a monitor, the microphone quality of a cheap-a$$ ($99 sale) Acer Chromebook with heavy tape covering the mic hole and the lid closed has to be heard to be believed. The best quality "baby monitor" I've ever heard.

So when you're tasking at a Chromebook with the mic hole right in front of your face, the mic quality is whisper from across the room superb. huh.

What a nice feature.

I encourage folks to test out their own devices using popular video conferencing apps and some headphones, to hear just exactly what can be picked up at low dBs.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Champuckett View Post

For the people already picking sides, this story is bigger than Trump, his cabinet, Obama, Hillary, or any other government puppet. This is about our government and the steps they took to take away our liberty in order to accomplish their goals. It likely confirms what most of us already know or at least suspected, but making this into a partisan story is missing the point entirely. There are 26,000 other threads with pro and anti trump factions going at it.. can we please keep that crap out of this thread, and get back to discussing issues that the website was intended for?

^^THIS^^

There is no real 2 party system or differences- just different buzz words to keep constituents happy and at each other's throats.
    There is no spoon.

I agree this is a totally non-partisan issue. Anyone claiming it's Obama or Trump clearly doesn't understand the very nature of the deep state. The usual suspects are trying to make it partisan in comments sections, blogs, and the like. They claim that wikileaks is simply another name for Russian FSB. RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA!.

- Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    ^^THIS^^

There is no real 2 party system or differences- just different buzz words to keep constituents happy and at each other's throats.
    Yup. One would think that members that have been here since 2008 would know this. Some people are just thick headed though.

Quote Originally Posted by bunklocoempire View Post
    When docked to a monitor, the microphone quality of a cheap-a$$ ($99 sale) Acer Chromebook with heavy tape covering the mic hole and the lid closed has to be heard to be believed. The best quality "baby monitor" I've ever heard.

So when you're tasking at a Chromebook with the mic hole right in front of your face, the mic quality is whisper from across the room superb. huh.

What a nice feature.

I encourage folks to test out their own devices using popular video conferencing apps and some headphones, to hear just exactly what can be picked up at low dBs.
    I wish the speaker quality were as good.

News is starting to cover it....

- Diogenes of Sinope

yes I have been following the Ecuadorian election

Ecuador's presidential election could have big consequences for the fate of Wikileaks’ Julian Assange

http://www.businessinsider.com/ecuad...-asylum-2017-3

There is less than a month to go before the second round of Ecuador's presidential election, the outcome of which could end Julian Assange's nearly five-year stay in the country's London embassy.

The April 2 runoff election pits Lenin Moreno, successor to current left-wing President Rafael Correa, against Guillermo Lasso, the right-wing opposition candidate.

The Correa government has hosted Assange in a converted-office apartment in the embassy since June 19, 2012, when he fled bail and requested asylum in Ecuador to avoid extradition to Sweden, which has called for his return in relation to sexual-misconduct allegations.

Welcoming Assange lent Ecuador some of the WikiLeaks founder's cache and gave Correa the sheen of a defender of press freedom at a time when he was assailing the press at home.

But Assange's accommodation may come to an end if Lasso assumes Ecuador's highest office.

"The Ecuadorian people have been paying a cost that we should not have to bear," Lasso told The Guardian during an interview in February. "We will cordially ask Señor Assange to leave within 30 days of assuming a mandate."

Lasso was behind Moreno by several points when he made his initial comments about evicting Assange from the embassy, which came about 10 days before the first round of voting on February 19 (Lasso and another conservative candidate, Cynthia Viteria, both told AFP they would end Assange's asylum if they won).

Since then, he has taken lead, with one late-February poll giving him a 52.1 to 47.2% advantage over Moreno, though 19% of respondents in that poll were undecided.

In the days after that poll was taken, Lasso also qualified his stance on Assange.

"We will ask Mr. Assange, very politely, to leave our embassy, in absolute compliance with international conventions and protocols," he told the Miami Herald by email earlier this month. But, he said, "we vow to take all steps necessary so that another embassy will take him in and protect his rights."

Lasso also noted that Assange said he would agree to US extradition if President Barack Obama gave Chelsea Manning — the former US soldier who leaked hundreds of thousands of cables to WikiLeaks in 2010 and was subsequently sentenced to 35 years in a US prison — clemency.

Prior to leaving office, Obama commuted Manning's sentence, granting her release on May 17.

Assange has said that commutation is not a pardon and remains in the embassy (Manning is a transgender woman, and in this election Ecuador allowed people to vote according to their chosen gender for the first time).

As polarizing a figure as Assange has been, his presence in Ecuador's embassy is just one of many issues that could influence voters when they head to the polls on April 2.

The Odebrecht graft scandal — related to millions of dollars paid out in bribes by a Brazilian multinational firm of the same name — has implicated officials from around the region.

Several current and former officials at Petroecuador, the country's state-run oil firm, are wanted on bribery and money-laundering charges in relation to Odebrecht contracts. When the offenses in question allegedly took place, current Vice President Jorge Glas, who is Moreno's running mate, was in charge of Petroecuador.

For his part, Lasso, a former banker — an unpopular profession in Ecuador — was a presidential-cabinet member during a financial meltdown in the late 1990s that ruined savings and led many to leave the country, though he has dismissed efforts to tie him to that calamity.
    more at link

$#@! a bunch of computer cars.

$#@! a bunch of self driving cars.

$#@! the "internet of things".

And $#@! a bunch of surveillance state.

CIA planned to hack cars and trucks to carry out undetectable assassinations claims WikiLeaks

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-n...ks-cia-9982483

The hacking organisation made the admission as it announced it is about to release a huge trove of confidential documents from the CIA as part of its mysterious Year Zero series

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    News is starting to cover it....
    Early NPR chatter:

"How will this affect our national security?"
    and
    "How will "Trump's" CIA react?"
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I agree this is a totally non-partisan issue. Anyone claiming it's Obama or Trump clearly doesn't understand the very nature of the deep state. The usual suspects are trying to make it partisan in comments sections, blogs, and the like. They claim that wikileaks is simply another name for Russian FSB. RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA!.
    Was Russia behind this leak? Discuss.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Was Russia behind this leak? Discuss.
    That's all the left is peddling...

- Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    What it proves is that these rogue elements within the government were trying to set up Trump and are now exposed.
    Elements in the government tried to set up Obama and will continue to do it to the next president after Trump. Trump isn't special and this is nothing new. Lots of government conspiracies have been exposed and nothing has changed.

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotOne View Post
    Phew...no mention of Kindle. My crappy Gummy Drop game scores are safe!
    Kindle runs android, at least the Fire 2 does. Out of the box, it is a version customized by Amazon that will barely let you do anything but go to Amazon sites and buy stuff.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post

No use. When the agencies have full access to your devices and monitor and record in real time, namely before any encryption can be applied it doesn't matter how strong your encryption is.

Troubling is that even while most of us suspected our devices aren't fully secure, not many realized their tv was listening to them.
    No - No - No - No

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    At some point, the dam has to break... how much more can the system take?

- Diogenes of Sinope

Last edited by goldenequity; 03-07-2017 at 05:33 PM.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Seriously.. Do people think the CIA had a Meme Warfare Center? Lmao....
    Not sure what you mean exactly but there has been documented accounts of the "meme patrol", which is the starting level for new shill trainees. You see it a lot on forums like glp where someone posts a bunch of memes to derail threads.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    You see it a lot on forums like glp where someone posts a bunch of memes to derail threads.
    That sounds familiar.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast