0 0%
  • Other Democratic Candidate

26 14.53%
  • 3rd Party Candidate

65 36.31%
  • I would not vote.

58 32.40%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: If Ron didn't exist, who would you vote for?

Jesse "The Body" Ventura is not on this list? ;P

If Ron Paul NEVER existed, I'd probably still be in apathy land, not caring or voting for anyone. ok, MAYbe I would've voted for Obama, since I wouldn't have known any better. lol
    The more laws and order are made prominent,
    The more thieves and robbers there will be.
    ~Lao-tzu

"Do not believe anything because it is said by an authority, or if it is said to come from angels, or from Gods, or from an inspired source. Believe it only if you have explored it in your own heart and mind and body and found it to be true."~ Buddha

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialRender View Post
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I'd Vote For a Third Party Candidate

If Congressman Paul weren't running for President, I'd vote for the Constitution Party's candidate. Their political platform is similar to my own.
    "Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

OKaaaayyyyyyyyy...can we let go of this BS ???

WHY in hell would anyone even post this question!!!

there are no "what if's " in my book RP is going ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You HAVE to think positive right now- this kind of thought is detrimental to ALL of our dreams!!!!!!!!! stop feeding it--pulllleeeeze !

Enough of these nonsense polls- yeah? Instead of replying DO something!!!!!!!!

i've been scrounging around tonite & i am at a loss for the *QUALITY* posts we used to have-- i lurked for a looong time b/4 joining.........& now i'm ticked off cuz it appears waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too ez for people to put their energy into crap!

think trolls.......

Ya know ...only 2 short weeks ago I could come out here & get REALLY good info/links etc.......now everyone is hooking into *the other people websites* .......almost all the time. why r u boosting their viewers??????????? duh ?????????????

FOCUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry guys.........u r falling for way too many penetrators into this forum now-- WAKE UP & get back to work!!!!!!!!

Lighten up, we are mostly Ron Paul supporters here. I am so pissed at the disrespect
    shown to Ron on places like freerepublic that I even have felt like becoming a Hillary activist just to stick to these animals. But it's all emotions and that changes from day to day. Anyway I will probably vote for Edwards if Ron doesn't get the nomination. Republicans did NOTHING while they had all three branches of government. At minimum they should have tackled education reform and school choice vouchers. If not for Ron's revolutionary ideals I would say it's time to give the dems a shot at doing nothing for six years.

this isn't "if Ron Paul loses" this is "if Ron Paul didn't exist"

just for fun, because Ron Paul does exist, and is going to win

Constitution Party candidate, that is if Ron was actually never born. Why are people saying they would vote for CFR members? It is beyond my comprehension.

Probably Rudy Giuliani... at least he's conservative and liberal in the right places.

Quote Originally Posted by MRoCkEd View Post
    Obviously/Hopefully we are all going to vote for Ron. Just for fun, who would you vote for, if anyone, if Ron wasn't an option?
    How can not voting for Ron Paul be "just for fun". I don't go home and ask my family what they want to do for fun for the weekend and they reply "Lets not vote for Ron Paul, please please please can we Dad". You need to seek professional help.
    Last edited by jarrodcrawford; 12-21-2007 at 08:21 AM.

Kucinich, Obama, or not at all.

I'd really have to do more homework on the two, if I didn't care for them then I just wouldn't vote.

Not really comfortable voting in a lesser of two evils situation.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I marked that I would not vote, but that is only half true. I would do what I did in the last presidential election - go to vote but leave the presidential portion of my ballot blank.

Whoever is on Constitution Party ticket, I would expect them to have the closest platform to RP

Libertarian party most likely for me.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Heaven forbid, if Ron Paul didn't exist I would still be in favor of the neocons. My views changed for the better when i discovered Ron Paul, and, slowly but surely, I'm also converting my family.

But, in all honesty, had I not known of Ron Paul I probably would have ended up voting for McCain.

It's not like it matter though, I'm only 16 and I will not be able to vote in the next election.

Quote Originally Posted by Theocrat View Post
    If Congressman Paul weren't running for President, I'd vote for the Constitution Party's candidate. Their political platform is similar to my own.
    I've always liked the idea of the constitution party, and I was considering registering CP, but the first sentence of their preamble nipped that one in the bud.

I'd probably vote for whoever the libertarians nominated.

Question Why Not the Constitution Party?

Quote Originally Posted by JGalt View Post
    I've always liked the idea of the constitution party, and I was considering registering CP, but the first sentence of their preamble nipped that one in the bud.

I'd probably vote for whoever the libertarians nominated.
    I'm curious as to why you disagree with the Constitution Party's first sentence in its Preamble.
    "Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Cthulhu. Why vote for a lesser evil?
    LOL.

+rep for consistency
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    LOL.

+rep for consistency

I'm here all week. Don't forget to tip your waitress.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Chicxulub asteroid Part II

Right, lesser of evils, is still evil. I am done with voting.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Right, lesser of evils, is still evil. I am done with voting.

"You must spread some Reputation around..."
    Chris

The Constitution party of course!

I probably wouldn't have voted for anyone.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Oyarde

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I would still be ignorant and not vote or care.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    I remember Chuck Baldwin - great candidate. One of the local constitution candidates here in GA was a severe neo-con though. I heard him say the middle east is better off because of the US wars.
    Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com

NObP.

Well, Massie. NObPoM

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    Or the America First Party.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast