Thread: Here Comes the Depopulation Vaccine, Straight from the Authors of the USS Liberty Massacre

Here Comes the Depopulation Vaccine, Straight from the Authors of the USS Liberty Massacre

And now Fauci wants to "fast-track" a vaccine and skip safety steps in the approval process? Just as it is announced that US death projection may double? What a coincidence.

Recall all the live-strain vaccines which worked well enough at producing antibodies for the weakened version of the virus, but then when hit with the wild virus, the body overreacted producing a cytokine storm which can inflame the entire body and cause a horrific death.

Israeli Defense Minister makes the announcement? Why the military?

They aren't wasting time. Like any good military operation you move fast while you have the initiative. Who will stop it while people are willing to obediently muzzle themselves, even when a full fifty feet away from any other people?

Israel isolates coronavirus antibody in 'significant breakthrough' -defense minister

JERUSALEM, May 4 (Reuters) - Israel has isolated a key coronavirus antibody at its main biological research laboratory, the Israeli defence minister said on Monday, calling the step a "significant breakthrough" toward a possible treatment for the COVID-19 pandemic.

The "monoclonal neutralising antibody" developed at the Israel Institute for Biological Research (IIBR) "can neutralise it (the disease-causing coronavirus) inside carriers' bodies," Defence Minister Naftali Bennett said in a statement.

Following are a selection of vitally important articles from Robert F. Kennedy Jr.'s Children's Health Defense, a pro-safe-vaccination group.

Unasked Questions: A Remiss Media on the Issue of Vaccine Safety

By Kathleen Kennedy

Before that eye-opening Washington press conference, the Children’s Health Defense solicited emails from parents telling their stories of vaccine injury. Within a few days, more than 6,000 letters poured in. They were heart-wrenching stories of horrific injury and even death to children who had been healthy prior to vaccination. One moment their child was a robust and typical lively kid and within days or even hours of vaccination, there was loss of eye contact, head banging, speech loss, excruciating headaches and declining cognitive ability. The stories were remarkably consistent. These phenomena are not anecdotal, they’re epidemic....
    Here’s why Bill Gates wants indemnity… Are you willing to take the risk?

By Robert F. Kennedy Jr.

Why are the world’s top vaccine promoters, like Paul Offit and Peter Hotez, frantically warning us about the unique and frightening dangers inherent in developing a coronavirus vaccine?

Scientists first attempted to develop coronavirus vaccines after China’s 2002 SARS-CoV outbreak. Teams of US & foreign scientists vaccinated animals with the four most promising vaccines. At first, the experiment seemed successful as all the animals developed a robust antibody response to coronavirus. However, when the scientists exposed the vaccinated animals to the wild virus, the results were horrifying. Vaccinated animals suffered hyper-immune responses including inflammation throughout their bodies, especially in their lungs. Researchers had seen this same “enhanced immune response” during human testing of the failed RSV vaccine tests in the 1960s. Two children died.

In this video footage, Offit, Hotez and even Anthony Fauci (in an unguarded moment), warn that any new coronavirus vaccine could trigger lethal immune reactions “vaccine enhancement” when vaccinated people come in contact with the wild virus. Instead of proceeding with caution, Fauci has made the reckless choice to fast track vaccines, partially funded by Gates, without critical animal studies before moving into human clinical trials that could provide early warning of runaway immune response.

Gates (in the video) is so worried about the danger of adverse events that he says vaccines shouldn’t be distributed until governments agree to indemnity against lawsuits. On February 4, 2020, according to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) website, there were only 11 active CV cases in the USA, yet the U.S. quietly pushed through Federal regulations giving coronavirus vaccine makers full immunity from liability.

Are you willing to take the risk?
    Gates’ Globalist Vaccine Agenda: A Win-Win for Pharma and Mandatory Vaccination

By Robert F. Kennedy Jr., Chairman, Children’s Health Defense

Vaccines, for Bill Gates, are a strategic philanthropy that feed his many vaccine-related businesses (including Microsoft’s ambition to control a global vaccination ID enterprise) and give him dictatorial control of global health policy.

Gates’ obsession with vaccines seems to be fueled by a conviction to save the world with technology.

Promising his share of $450 million of $1.2 billion to eradicate polio, Gates took control of India’s National Technical Advisory Group on Immunization (NTAGI), which mandated up to 50 doses (Table 1) of polio vaccines through overlapping immunization programs to children before the age of five. Indian doctors blame the Gates campaign for a devastating non-polio acute flaccid paralysis (NPAFP) epidemic that paralyzed 490,000 children beyond expected rates between 2000 and 2017. In 2017, the Indian government dialed back Gates’ vaccine regimen and asked Gates and his vaccine policies to leave India. NPAFP rates dropped precipitously.

The most frightening [polio] epidemics in Congo, Afghanistan, and the Philippines are all linked to vaccines.

In 2017, the World Health Organization (WHO) reluctantly admitted that the global explosion in polio is predominantly vaccine strain. The most frightening epidemics in Congo, Afghanistan, and the Philippines, are all linked to vaccines. In fact, by 2018, 70% of global polio cases were vaccine strain.

In 2009, the Gates Foundation funded tests of experimental HPV vaccines, developed by Glaxo Smith Kline (GSK) and Merck, on 23,000 young girls in remote Indian provinces. Approximately 1,200 suffered severe side effects, including autoimmune and fertility disorders. Seven died. Indian government investigations charged that Gates-funded researchers committed pervasive ethical violations: pressuring vulnerable village girls into the trial, bullying parents, forging consent forms, and refusing medical care to the injured girls. The case is now in the country’s Supreme Court.

South African newspapers complained, ‘We are guinea pigs for the drug makers.’

In 2010, the Gates Foundation funded a phase 3 trial of GSK’s experimental malaria vaccine, killing 151 African infants and causing serious adverse effects, including paralysis, seizure, and febrile convulsions, to 1,048 of the 5,949 children.

During Gates’ 2002 MenAfriVac campaign in Sub-Saharan Africa, Gates’ operatives forcibly vaccinated thousands of African children against meningitis. Approximately 50 of the 500 children vaccinated developed paralysis. South African newspapers complained, “We are guinea pigs for the drug makers.” Nelson Mandela’s former senior economist, Professor Patrick Bond, describes Gates’ philanthropic practices as “ruthless and immoral.”

In 2010, when Gates committed $10 billion to the WHO, he said “We must make this the decade of vaccines.” A month later, Gates said in a TED Talk that new vaccines “could reduce population.” And, four years later, in 2014, Kenya’s Catholic Doctors Association accused the WHO of chemically sterilizing millions of unwilling Kenyan women with a “tetanus” vaccine campaign. Independent labs found a sterility formula in every vaccine tested. After denying the charges, WHO finally admitted it had been developing the sterility vaccines for over a decade. Similar accusations came from Tanzania, Nicaragua, Mexico, and the Philippines.

A 2017 study (Morgenson et. al. 2017) showed that WHO’s popular DTP vaccine is killing more African children than the diseases it prevents. DTP-vaccinated girls suffered 10x the death rate of children who had not yet received the vaccine. WHO has refused to recall the lethal vaccine, which it forces upon tens of millions of African children annually.

[Global public health officials] say he has diverted agency resources to serve his personal philosophy that good health only comes in a syringe.

Global public health advocates around the world accuse Gates of steering WHO’s agenda away from the projects that are proven to curb infectious diseases: clean water, hygiene, nutrition, and economic development. The Gates Foundation spends only about $650 million of its $5 billion dollar budget on these areas. They say he has diverted agency resources to serve his personal philosophy that good health only comes in a syringe.

In addition to using his philanthropy to control WHO, UNICEF, GAVI, and PATH, Gates funds a private pharmaceutical company that manufactures vaccines and is donating $50 million to 12 pharmaceutical companies to speed up development of a coronavirus vaccine. In his recent media appearances, Gates appears confident that the Covid-19 crisis will now give him the opportunity to force his dictatorial vaccine programs on all American children – and adults.
    Ben Swann: US National Institute of Health gave Wuhan Laboratory $3.7 Million under Obama, Possible Link to Fauci.
    Last edited by James_Madison_Lives; 05-05-2020 at 09:42 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    I cannot believe I am saying this about a FOX News show, but she made some very very solid points.

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    And now Fauci wants to "fast-track" a vaccine and skip safety steps in the approval process? Just as it is announced that US death projection may double? What a coincidence.

Recall all the live-strain vaccines which worked well enough at producing antibodies for the weakened version of the virus, but then when hit with the wild virus, the body overreacted producing a cytokine storm which can inflame the entire body and cause a horrific death.

Israeli Defense Minister makes the announcement? Why the military?

They aren't wasting time. Like any good military operation you move fast while you have the initiative. Who will stop it while people are willing to obediently muzzle themselves, even when a full fifty feet away from any other people?

Following are a selection of vitally important articles from Robert F. Kennedy Jr.'s Children's Health Defense, a pro-safe-vaccination group.

Ben Swann: US National Institute of Health gave Wuhan Laboratory $3.7 Million under Obama, Possible Link to Fauci.
    So if Trump is what everyone claims to be (The Great Drainer of Swamps), why not fire Fauci and at the same time disclose this information to the public? It would seem to be a pretty easy paper trail to present to the public.

Must be some more crazy 3-D Chess, and they would gotten away with it too if it wasn't for that Trump

Here comes another Swine Flu failed Vaccine Narrative just wait and see.
    In just three years from now Fauci Would be queistoned over the Covid 19 Vaccines and why they have caused more and more paralysis in several children and other Illnesses.

I think there is no truth in this matter. I am just going to live my life in the way I always have. I live far from the maddening crowd and very simply so it is not affecting me the way it is most of the population. There are not that many cases where I am. Most people around here pretty much mind their own business. I haven't even heard neighbors talking about it much. Some businesses around here are "suggesting" mask. I wear a bandana in the grocery store. I stay around home mostly anyway.

If I live I live if I die I die.

I do think this cv19 is a bunch of psy-op manipulation scare tactic. Somebody sure wants the public scared and they are. I am going to stay in a peaceful spot in my heart and spirit. I know if some kind of big moves are made I will make a lot better choices if I am peaceful.

I have no idea if we will ever know the truth of what this is. My programing suggest the CCP and the dems are trying to take Trump and all his supporters out. I don't know if this is what it is either because I know it is programing. The left is being programed that what ever it takes to get rid of Trump it has to be done and it doesn't matter how many lives are lost as long as Trump and his supporters are taken out. I think that it is possible that something big could be going to crash into the earth but, that is something that only weather,space, and earth science people are talking about.They maybe lying too. Maybe in some weird way someone is trying to save as many people as possible again, I just don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    I think there is no truth in this matter. I am just going to live my life in the way I always have. I live far from the maddening crowd and very simply so it is not affecting me the way it is most of the population. There are not that many cases where I am. Most people around here pretty much mind their own business. I haven't even heard neighbors talking about it much. Some businesses around here are "suggesting" mask. I wear a bandana in the grocery store. I stay around home mostly anyway.

If I live I live if I die I die.

I do think this cv19 is a bunch of psy-op manipulation scare tactic. Somebody sure wants the public scared and they are. I am going to stay in a peaceful spot in my heart and spirit. I know if some kind of big moves are made I will make a lot better choices if I am peaceful.

I have no idea if we will ever know the truth of what this is. My programing suggest the CCP and the dems are trying to take Trump and all his supporters out. I don't know if this is what it is either because I know it is programing. The left is being programed that what ever it takes to get rid of Trump it has to be done and it doesn't matter how many lives are lost as long as Trump and his supporters are taken out. I think that it is possible that something big could be going to crash into the earth but, that is something that only weather,space, and earth science people are talking about.They maybe lying too. Maybe in some weird way someone is trying to save as many people as possible again, I just don't know.
    Are "non-essential small businesses closed where you are? Do you grow food? Or do you need Walmart supply chain to eat. True about making better decisions from a peaceful place.
    Last edited by James_Madison_Lives; 05-05-2020 at 09:55 PM.

Are "non-essential small businesses closed where you are? Do you grow food? Or do you need Walmart supply chain to eat. True about making better decisions from a peaceful place.
    I do grow food. I try to buy from local sellers of goods. I still go to the grocery store about once or twice a month to get some things that I can't grow or buy at local farms and other sources. I have never spent a lot of time shopping so I am not sure how many businesses are closed in my area. I think a few Chinese restaurants are closed. Many businesses are offering delivery service. I had to get a battery for one of my cars from my usual supplier that only sells batteries and they were open. I live in a heavily armed rebel flag area . The sheriffs here are very respectful of the population and the 2nd amendment and they act like public servants and they know the people here know their rights. The 2nd amendment is the only social justice going on around here. But we are very polite.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Riiiiight, because the entire planet shuts down just to oust Trump and kill only his shrinking base of supporters. I'm a tinfoil wearer but even I can't buy that narrative, seeing how the two people Trump appointed to head up his Covid Task Force are CLINTONISTAS. Birx husband, Recce, is a long time Clinton operative and Fauci has professed his love of the Clintons many times and is good buds with Bill Gates. The truth is that they're all Jesuits working together to depopulate ahead of the global communist society under the pagan Vatican, which they've been working toward for thousands of years. Killing Trump supporters? Perhaps a component, but the Georgia Guidestones (erected by Jesuits/Rosicrucians) call for a lot more dead than just his shrinking base.
    Last edited by devil21; 05-06-2020 at 11:14 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

The elite wants the planet to themselves. Speedboat down the Amazon River, turn Aspen into a private ski club, just leave enough biochipped slaves alive to clean your toilets.

I do grow food. I try to buy from local sellers of goods. I still go to the grocery store about once or twice a month to get some things that I can't grow or buy at local farms and other sources. I have never spent a lot of time shopping so I am not sure how many businesses are closed in my area. I think a few Chinese restaurants are closed. Many businesses are offering delivery service. I had to get a battery for one of my cars from my usual supplier that only sells batteries and they were open. I live in a heavily armed rebel flag area . The sheriffs here are very respectful of the population and the 2nd amendment and they act like public servants and they know the people here know their rights. The 2nd amendment is the only social justice going on around here. But we are very polite.
    I know places like that. Everyone is pretty much Bible toting Christians with lots of guns, almost a state unto itself that the government leave alone. Everyone very respectful and quite aware of things like 9/11 inside job and other false flags. Contrast to some city areas where there is a much higher level of formal education but people are dumb sheep. Nothing dumber than a PhD professor with a closed mind.

The elite wants the planet to themselves. Speedboat down the Amazon River, turn Aspen into a private ski club, just leave enough biochipped slaves alive to clean your toilets.
    Reminds me of a strange dream or vision the Person is standing upon a top of a building with thunder like symbol on it and people below are like zombies looking up, while this person is mocking and laughing at them and then a battle of some kinds happens.

I know places like that. Everyone is pretty much Bible toting Christians with lots of guns, almost a state unto itself that the government leave alone. Everyone very respectful and quite aware of things like 9/11 inside job and other false flags. Contrast to some city areas where there is a much higher level of formal education but people are dumb sheep. Nothing dumber than a PhD professor with a closed mind.
    Not hard to see why you have to have a degree to do anything that pays better than checking groceries these days. Most people may pay no attention to Will Rogers any more, but the elites clearly do.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Rogers
    There is nothing as stupid as an educated man if you get him off the thing he was educated in.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 05-10-2020 at 03:09 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

The people here are not uneducated 50% of the adult population has a 4 year college degree but it is one of the least populated areas in the state and it has the lowest property taxes. There is a lot of wealth in this area. Wealthy red necks who served in the military is a pretty good description of who lives around here. Liberals get really frustrated living here and occasionally they will try to implement some program to raise taxes and the vote is always oh hell no. It is low property crime here too because the criminals know they could easily get shot if they mess around where they don't belong.

My sister has been staying with me for a while and she has been looking for a place that she can afford near me and fears that she will have to go back to the city. I got really lucky years ago when I found this place it was so cheap that I was able to pay it off in 5 years.

Here Comes the Depopulation Vaccine, Straight from the Authors of the USS Liberty Massacre
    Even if linking these two issues might add some broader perspective to the main topic but this also runs the risk of further increasing anti-semitism towards MAGA movement leadership among some right wing conservative groups that had been cited in various recent news reports. Respect for free speech but popularity of such narratives could have ramifications for 2020 elections too.

Why alt-right trolls shouted down Donald Trump Jr.

The “Groyper Army” and the war over college campus conservatism, explained.
    Nov 11, 2019
    This group, which calls itself the “groyper army” — “groyper” being a reference to a meme of Pepe the Frog, itself a meme overtaken by the alt-right — purports to be supporting “traditional values” within conservatism, like immigration restrictionism. And it argues that relatively mainstream conservative student groups like Turning Point USA need to be confronted because they are shutting down “socially conservative Christians and supporters of President Trump’s agenda” and promoting “degeneracy” by having gay speakers.

The USS Liberty has now become an anti-Semitic meme, used to argue that the Israeli government is actually an enemy of the United States and that the country should not be receiving American funding. And members of the groyper army have been urged online to ask TPUSA speakers about the USS Liberty and other anti-Semitic conspiracy theories, like that of the “dancing Israelis,” which alleges that Israel was behind the 9/11 attacks and five Israeli nationals “danced” in celebration while watching them.

They ask these questions with the hopes of creating viral content of the responses like this video, of an October 21 Turning Point USA event at Grand Canyon University.
    “When you get pulled out [by security], yell “GOOGLE THE USS LIBERTY” or “GOOGLE DANCING ISRAELIS” or “AMERICA FIRST NOT ISRAEL FIRST” or just “NICK FUENTES.”

Rep. Dan Crenshaw was another target of the groyper army this weekend. At an event at Arizona State titled “Prove Me Wrong ft. Congressman Dan Crenshaw,” at which Crenshaw answered questions from an audience, Crenshaw was asked a series of questions which he later told me by email were “almost exclusively about Israel.”
    vox.com/policy-and-politics/2019/11/11/20948317/alt-right-donald-trump-jr-conservative-tpusa-yaf-racism-antisemitism

Vax charge against one of our closest allies in mideast seems too strong, let's not rush to conclusions until MSM facts finding is completed.

In other news:

Sanitized of Israeli Responsibility, Memorial to USS Liberty Victims Quietly Goes Up at Palm Coast’s Heroes Park

June 29, 2020

Three years after the Palm Coast City Council had rejected an earlier version, a new memorial plaque honoring the victims and survivors of Israel’s attack on the USS Liberty in 1967 was installed at Palm Coast’s Heroes Park, a few feet away from the Purple Heart Memorial.

A memorial plaque to the 208 Navy sailors killed and wounded in an attack by the Israeli military in 1967 has quietly taken its place among the plaques and memorials at Heroes Park, three years after the Palm Coast City Council killed a different version of the plaque because of its reference to Israel and a deceptive presentation to the council.

The installation a few weeks ago is a belated victory for Ernie Gallo, a survivor of the attack on the USS Liberty and an 18-year Palm Coast resident who’s sought for years to honor the crew of his ship and its survivors, who were awarded 208 Purple Hearts and other decorations. City Council member Jack Howell, who had opposed the council’s rejection of the memorial in 2017, also had a hand in the installation, which was carried out by the city’s public works department but with all materials paid for privately.
    flaglerlive.com/154965/uss-liberty-plaque/

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This looks like a relatively small spending and endorsed by mainstream medical/CDC/FDA leadership including Drs Birx, Fauci.
    Powerful move in a series of proactive steps by Trump administration in recent days to get ready for future well-funded projects to again save millions of lives:

Johnson & Johnson Signs $1 Billion U.S. Government Deal for Vaccine

By Josh Nathan-Kazis
    Updated Aug. 5, 2020

Johnson & Johnson has joined the growing list of companies with billion-dollar agreements to sell Covid-19 vaccines to the U.S. government.
    The company said Wednesday morning it has a deal valued at “over $1 billion” to supply 100 million doses of its experimental Covid-19 vaccine to the U.S., if the product receives approval or emergency-use authorization from the Food and Drug Administration.
    The news comes days after the European drugmakers Sanofi (ticker: SNY) and GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) announced their own $2.1 billion agreement to supply 100 million doses of their Covid-19 vaccine to the U.S. government, and two weeks after Pfizer (PFE) and BioNTech (BNTX) announced a similar $1.95 billion deal.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    This looks like a relatively small spending and endorsed by mainstream medical/CDC/FDA leadership including Drs Birx, Fauci.
    Powerful move in a series of proactive steps by Trump administration in recent days to get ready for future well-funded projects to again save millions of lives:

Johnson & Johnson Signs $1 Billion U.S. Government Deal for Vaccine

By Josh Nathan-Kazis
    Updated Aug. 5, 2020

Johnson & Johnson has joined the growing list of companies with billion-dollar agreements to sell Covid-19 vaccines to the U.S. government.
    The company said Wednesday morning it has a deal valued at “over $1 billion” to supply 100 million doses of its experimental Covid-19 vaccine to the U.S., if the product receives approval or emergency-use authorization from the Food and Drug Administration.
    The news comes days after the European drugmakers Sanofi (ticker: SNY) and GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) announced their own $2.1 billion agreement to supply 100 million doses of their Covid-19 vaccine to the U.S. government, and two weeks after Pfizer (PFE) and BioNTech (BNTX) announced a similar $1.95 billion deal.
    Trump gives big pharma $1 billion to develop a vaccine and in a few months, govt will gift out another $2.5 billion to buy said vaccine from big pharma. I know Trump is better than Hillary but at this point, I fail to see how much difference it makes my life. To me, the 2 are going to the same destination, but Trump drives a few m/hr slower.

Quote Originally Posted by John-G View Post
    Trump gives big pharma $1 billion to develop a vaccine and in a few months, govt will gift out another $2.5 billion to buy said vaccine from big pharma. I know Trump is better than Hillary but at this point, I fail to see how much difference it makes my life. To me, the 2 are going to the same destination, but Trump drives a few m/hr slower.
    EM.
    Maybe on some issues but on spending to put Families First and save millions of lives, actually Trump is moving at warp speeds. Typical Big Gov red tape has been smashed into pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by John-G View Post
    Soon to be a grinding halt - if you want to travel freely. TSA is implementing even more Clear technology to scan temperature and other biometric vitals. On the tax-payers dime.

Dems --> Communism, Repubs --> Fascism

As long as you play to one side, or the other, you can absolutely count on loss of freedom.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    EM.
    Maybe on some issues but on spending to put Families First and save millions of lives, actually Trump is moving at warp speeds. Typical Big Gov red tape has been smashed into pieces.
    Lol, I see what you did there, warp speed . I guess you can also say that Trump is driving on the road paved with good intentions. I still think Clinton would have move a tad bit faster.

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Soon to be a grinding halt - if you want to travel freely. TSA is implementing even more Clear technology to scan temperature and other biometric vitals. On the tax-payers dime.

Dems --> Communism, Repubs --> Fascism

As long as you play to one side, or the other, you can absolutely count on loss of freedom.
    Very True.

Since there is NO WAY IN HELL i'm going to be taking the Fauci Juice, what kind of life might I look forward to?

Does anyone think it is strange that the media is usually against Trump on everything but the vaccine issue?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ''There were four million people in the American Colonies and we had Jefferson and Franklin. Now we have over 300 million and the two top guys are Trump and Biden. What can you draw from this? Darwin was wrong.'' ~ Mort Sahl

Quote Originally Posted by bv3 View Post
    Since there is NO WAY IN HELL i'm going to be taking the Fauci Juice, what kind of life might I look forward to?
    The million dollar question, indeed. Stick with what your instincts tell you.

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor
    Does anyone think it is strange that the media is usually against Trump on everything but the vaccine issue?
    It's not just the vaccine stuff but it is a peek behind the curtain. Media never opposes more spending, more military/war, more federal intrusion, etc. Media only opposes surface political red meat topics, never the real "action items" that are taken under the cover of the red meat.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by bv3 View Post
    You can always try faking documents saying that you took the vaccine. Have a feeling many people will wind up doing that.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    You can always try faking documents saying that you took the vaccine. Have a feeling many people will wind up doing that.
    How do you fake it if the vaccine ITSELF is a Digital Injected Microchip?

---

Depopulation is the REAL agenda here.

Pull the carpet out from under people that provided them with any sense of stability. You know, the same carpet that provides the False Sense of Security? The one that has been used to Control By Dependency? Now, with that "safety rug" having been yanked out from beneath them, the system collapses, the people either starve or kill each other. Dead by virus is just the same as those at the top never dirtied their hands *coughs my imaginary 'Rona at George Soros who pretty much owns the Demoncratic / Fascist / Socialist Party...
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.