Thread: Media Ignores Two Black Teens Setting Mentally-Ill White Man on Fire, Killing Him

Exclamation Media Ignores Two Black Teens Setting Mentally-Ill White Man on Fire, Killing Him

Media Ignores Two Black Teens Setting Mentally-Ill White Man on Fire, Killing Him

https://www.outkick.com/media-ignore...e-killing-him/

by Bobby Burack 17 March 2021

A disturbing story emerged over the weekend. Two teens in Rochester, New York set a 53-year-old mentally-ill man on fire, ultimately killing him. Interestingly, unlike many past stories written in The New York Times and USA Today, the races of the involved parties were not mentioned. In 2021, that’s rare. It turns out, the two teens are black and the now-deceased mentally-ill man was white.

I will ask a simple question: what if the roles were reversed? If two white teens randomly set a mentally-ill black man on fire, killing him — it would unequivocally be deemed an act of racism. Riots would break out, social media would go to war, buildings would burn, and talking points would appear around the clock.

Rochester journalist and radio host Bob Lonsberry reports that the two teens instructed the victim to tell authorities they were “white” as they burned him alive. The Daily Wire confirmed Lonsberry’s report.

The demand to lie about the teens’ skin color delivers a strong hint that the assault and murder was possibly racially-motivated. While the order does not definitively prove racism, it’s more evidence toward the label than most incidents the national media has called undoubtedly horrible acts of racism.

Columnist Amanda Prestigiacomo says, “News reports of the incidents concerning Michael Brown, Freddie Gray, Eric Garner and George Floyd, for example, were not shown to be connected to race, other than the media’s injection of the issue into the tragic incidents.”

The police have yet to announce a motive, but do say the teens had no prior connection with the man. And the details are horrific. The teens, ages 14 and 16, snuck into the man’s home on Friday, sprayed him with an ignitable fluid, and set him on fire until 70% of his body was covered in second and third-degree burns. The victim died four days later in a burn trauma unit.

The teens have been charged with only first-degree assault.

A white person hurting a black person is not, on its face, racist, yet we are always told it is. A black person hurting a white person is not, on its face, racist either, but these instances are ignored. In this case where race is a possible motive for the killing based on two reports, the mainstream press refuses to mention race and therefore refuses to consider it.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Then a really grisly murder out of Rochester NY, where an older man was set on fire and burned to death by two teenagers.

Now regarding the color of the perps on that one, not known at this time, but based on how the government media organs are reporting it, I'd bet good money it was a white or perhaps Asian victim and colored perps.
    Told ya so...
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Obviously, the media has a narrative to spread and this incident doesn't fit the narrative. I've long ago stopped expecting anything out of them but stories that further their plot line.

I'd prefer if we didn't inject race into any of these stories. These are individual incidents with individual people involved. Focusing on their skin color just further inflames the division and gets people to think in terms of race. I bet if you looked into the background of these kids, you'd find other common factors such as being from broken homes, prior arrest records, drug use, families on welfare, broken government skooling... Those things contribute more often to violence, regardless of skin tones, but we never point the finger at those issues.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Obviously, the media has a narrative to spread and this incident doesn't fit the narrative. I've long ago stopped expecting anything out of them but stories that further their plot line.

I'd prefer if we didn't inject race into any of these stories. These are individual incidents with individual people involved. Focusing on their skin color just further inflames the division and gets people to think in terms of race. I bet if you looked into the background of these kids, you'd find other common factors such as being from broken homes, prior arrest records, drug use, families on welfare, broken government skooling... Those things contribute more often to violence, regardless of skin tones, but we never point the finger at those issues.
    As long as my ethnicity is weaponized against me I have no choice but to fight fire with fire.

I have no desire to heal any "division" with people that are openly calling for the genocide of me and my children.

In fact, to do anything less is insane: I want those people, including the white Marxists, culturally, politically and physically as far from me as possible.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 03-17-2021 at 10:32 AM.

As long as my ethnicity is weaponized against me I have no choice but to fight fire with fire.

I have no desire to heal any "division" with people that are openly calling for the genocide of me and my children.

In fact, to do anything less is insane: I want those people, including the white Marxists, culturally, politically and physically as far from me as possible.
    Right - I draw a distinction between the adherents to this cultural Marxism and the races. It feels like those same Marxists want to leverage racial differences to drive wedges where they shouldn't exist. If we could drive the wedge on ideology (instead of skin color like they want us to do), I think they'd find a lot less support.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Oh, stop being such a worrywart!

If anyone breaks into your home and genocides you with fire, it's not like there won't be any consequences.

Why, the perpetrators might even be charged with assault ...

The teens, ages 14 and 16, snuck into the man’s home on Friday, sprayed him with an ignitable fluid, and set him on fire until 70% of his body was covered in second and third-degree burns. The victim died four days later in a burn trauma unit.

The teens have been charged with only first-degree assault.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post

If anyone breaks into your home and genocides you with fire, it's not like there won't be any consequences.

They're literally BEGGING Bubba to rise up.

Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    They're literally BEGGING Bubba to rise up.
    Not quite.

That's what jumped at me when I read the initial story, it was couched in very generic terms and the writers, from numerous media organs that covered it, took great pains to not assign any ethnic animosity in the story.

I still don't know for sure, that the perps were colored, I can't vouch for the third string website that is publishing that item.

But, if you want to know who the powers that control the media organs really want more violence and uprising from, just reverse the ethnicity of the victim and the perps.

This would be a front page news, top TV news item for weeks.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post

The charges have been upgraded to murder.

https://www.democratandchronicle.com...ny/4714827001/

And the story is still pretty young. As for the race not being front and center, considering we are talking about two minors here, there pictures have not been published. Maybe things would have been done differently if this was still the 1990s when the "Central Park 5" introduced us to the term "wilding" and wrongly attributed that to a group of black men supposedly beating and raping a white jogger when that didn't actually happen. Or maybe we would know the race if the minor perps had been white. We were told the race of Dylan Roof, but Roof was 21 at the time of his crime (I checked). Oh...and I don't recall any riots after the Dylan Roof shootings. There were no riots after Travis Jeffrey Reinking shot and killed four people at a Nashville Waffle House. And this News Channel 5 story makes no mention of the race of the shooter or the victims.

https://www.newschannel5.com/news/th...house-shooting

I know Reinking is white because I've seen his picture. I'm guessing the four that were murdered were black and hispanic going by the names. "Joe Perez" sounds hispanic. And only black people give their children names like "DeEbony" or "Taurene" or "Akilah."

And Reinking isn't facing murder charges because he was deemed "unfit to stand trial." Nobody ever injected race into that story. The hero who disarmed Reinking was also black, but I know that because I saw his face plastered on the front page of both major Nashville newspapers and he was interviewed quite a bit.

I don't know the race of the murderers of Tara Cole, a black homeless woman who was pushed into the Cumberland River in Nashville by two drunk guys who thought that was funny. I know she was black because I've seen her picture. The news accounts gave the name of the murderers but never made an issue over them being white. And...there were no riots. All of the coverage focused on abuse of homeless people as opposed to making it a race issue. Here is an account of the arrest of the two men who both later confessed to the murder:

https://thehomelessguy.wordpress.com...nsmurder-case/

Note there was no mention of Tara being black or the two men being white in the news coverage of the arrests. It wasn't prosecuted as a "hate crime." (They were from Lebanon and Lafayette TN. There are almost no black people living in either of those towns). Now this was in 2006 which I guess is "ancient history" now, so today who knows? (The Waffle House shooting was just a few years ago). Anyhow all of these murderers are scum, regardless of their race or motivation.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Not quite.

That's what jumped at me when I read the initial story, it was couched in very generic terms and the writers, from numerous media organs that covered it, took great pains to not assign any ethnic animosity in the story.

I still don't know for sure, that the perps were colored, I can't vouch for the third string website that is publishing that item.

But, if you want to know who the powers that control the media organs really want more violence and uprising from, just reverse the ethnicity of the victim and the perps.

This would be a front page news, top TV news item for weeks.
    Update: This news story gives the picture of the victim and the names of the suspects.

https://13wham.com/news/local/teen-t...role-to-police

Zayvion Perry and Adriel Riley Jr. I think the ethnicity is pretty obvious based on the names. If it wasn't you could probably figure find their FB and instagram pages. There pictures will be slow to be rolled out in MSM sources due to their being juveniles.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Update: This news story gives the picture of the victim and the names of the suspects.

https://13wham.com/news/local/teen-t...role-to-police

Zayvion Perry and Adriel Riley Jr. I think the ethnicity is pretty obvious based on the names. If it wasn't you could probably figure find their FB and instagram pages. There pictures will be slow to be rolled out in MSM sources due to their being juveniles.
    Thanks for the heads up, I had not been able to follow the story for a while.

I searched the names but came up empty.

Yes, granted they will slow roll the names and images due to being underage, so I will withhold further comment until we're sure and then see what happens.

But it looks pretty bad...

According to a report in WHAM 13 News, the two teenagers were identified as Zayvion Perry, 16, and 14-year-old Adriel Riley, Jr. Perry was initially charged with first-degree assault and attempted arson, and Riley with second-degree arson and assault. The murder charges were filed after Amenhauser's death on Tuesday. The two of them are now facing charges of second-degree murder in Amenhauser's death. The race of the two teenagers was not revealed initially, but it was outed by Rochester journalist and radio host Bob Lonsberry, who quoted law enforcement sources to report that the teens even instructed the victim during the incident to inform authorities that the perpetrators were two White men.

This report was later confirmed by a police source to The Daily Wire.

Lonsberry also said, “In a world where everything anymore seems to be about race, nobody wanted to mention the fact that the teens where Black and the old man was White, and they watched him burn a bit, after they sprayed him and lit him, and they told him to say it was two White guys who did it," and he added, “Nobody will ask if it was a hate crime."

https://meaww.com/two-teenage-boys-b...ops-they-white
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 03-18-2021 at 12:13 AM.

The charges have been upgraded to murder.

https://www.democratandchronicle.com...ny/4714827001/
    Excellent.

But with catch-and-release programs for violent rioters being implemented by DAs (and even a winning VPOTUS candidate who actively helps to bail them out), it's not too much of a stretch for the jaded and cynical to foresee a day when even such blatant cases of vicious murder as this are given a pass under the gloss of "social justice." Hence my hot take.

And the story is still pretty young. As for the race not being front and center, considering we are talking about two minors here, there pictures have not been published. Maybe things would have been done differently if this was still the 1990s when the "Central Park 5" introduced us to the term "wilding" and wrongly attributed that to a group of black men supposedly beating and raping a white jogger when that didn't actually happen. Or maybe we would know the race if the minor perps had been white. We were told the race of Dylan Roof, but Roof was 21 at the time of his crime (I checked). Oh...and I don't recall any riots after the Dylan Roof shootings. There were no riots after Travis Jeffrey Reinking shot and killed four people at a Nashville Waffle House. And this News Channel 5 story makes no mention of the race of the shooter or the victims.

https://www.newschannel5.com/news/th...house-shooting

I know Reinking is white because I've seen his picture. I'm guessing the four that were murdered were black and hispanic going by the names. "Joe Perez" sounds hispanic. And only black people give their children names like "DeEbony" or "Taurene" or "Akilah."

And Reinking isn't facing murder charges because he was deemed "unfit to stand trial." Nobody ever injected race into that story. The hero who disarmed Reinking was also black, but I know that because I saw his face plastered on the front page of both major Nashville newspapers and he was interviewed quite a bit.

I don't know the race of the murderers of Tara Cole, a black homeless woman who was pushed into the Cumberland River in Nashville by two drunk guys who thought that was funny. I know she was black because I've seen her picture. The news accounts gave the name of the murderers but never made an issue over them being white. And...there were no riots. All of the coverage focused on abuse of homeless people as opposed to making it a race issue. Here is an account of the arrest of the two men who both later confessed to the murder:

https://thehomelessguy.wordpress.com...nsmurder-case/

Note there was no mention of Tara being black or the two men being white in the news coverage of the arrests. It wasn't prosecuted as a "hate crime." (They were from Lebanon and Lafayette TN. There are almost no black people living in either of those towns). Now this was in 2006 which I guess is "ancient history" now, so today who knows? (The Waffle House shooting was just a few years ago). Anyhow all of these murderers are scum, regardless of their race or motivation.
    No one is going riot over crimes like these (including the OP crime), even when they have a suitable racial "polarity" - because they are not ambiguous enough.

For the kind of thing that might lead to riots, you need enough ambiguity to get people antagonistically screeching at one another over what "really" happened and why. See, for example, the incidents involving Trayvon Martin, Michael Brown, etc. Then compare those to more clear-cut incidents like Eric Garner (where even Bill O'Reilly was going, "WTF?! That's messed up ..."). And if a cop is in the mix as a catalyst, you can get the "All Cops Are Bastards" and "Back the Blue" crowds spitting venom at each other, too.

I would have appreciated it if those two black teens set fire to a politician.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge