Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 54% of GOP Believe 'Deep Down' Obama Is a Muslim, Only 45% of Dems Believe Obama Is Christian

54% of GOP Believe 'Deep Down' Obama Is a Muslim, Only 45% of Dems Believe Obama Is Christian

Would Obama have to drone many more children in moslem lands to rectify this growing problem?

54 Percent of Republicans Believe 'Deep Down' Obama Is a Muslim, Survey Finds

Only 45 Percent of Democrats Believe Obama Is Christian

By Stoyan Zaimov , Christian Post ReporterFebruary 26, 2015

As many as 54 percent of Republicans have said in a survey that they believe President Barack Obama "deep down" is a Muslim, and only 9 percent trust that he's really a Christian.

Alex Theodoridis, an assistant professor of political science at the University of California, Merced, described the results as "staggering" in an article for The Washington Post on Wednesday.

http://www.christianpost.com/news/54...-finds-134791/

Related

Obama cancelled trip to Sikh temple for fear of looking moslem in photos

Obama's grandmother visits Makkah
    Al Arabiya
    Apr 24, 2015 - Sara Omar, paternal grandmother of President Obama, attended an exhibition detailing the life of the Prophet Mohammad in Saudi Arabia.
    http://english.alarabiya.net/en/vari...n-Makkah-.html

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    54 Percent of Republicans Believe 'Deep Down' Obama Is a Muslim, Survey Finds
    Democrat = bad, Muslim = bad, Democrat = Muslim

Democrat = good, Christian = bad, Democrat =/= Christian

Last edited by r3volution 3.0; 04-04-2015 at 08:15 PM.

Some day I will meet someone that admits to voting for Obama and can explain why the essence of his campaign platform
    based on bold face lies justifies his agenda.

, ,

sorry folks, I am going to HAVE to agree with Alex here.

Alex Theodoridis, an assistant professor of political science at the University of California, Merced, described the results as "staggering"
    anyone with a name like, "Barrack Hussein" is CLEARLY a homeboy from Hawaii.
    "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. - Thomas Jefferson.

To Obama, the State is God.

Deep down, Obama is a Fascist.

Obama belongs to his father, the devil, and he wants to carry out his father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

I would be interested to know how many democrats claim to be Christian .

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Just goes to show the ignorance of the average Republican voter. The only "Muslim" in Obama's life was a stepfather he apparently despised and who didn't raise him anyway. Obama was raised by his atheist grandparents and to a lesser extent, his atheist mother. The only time he ever expressed any "interest" in religion was late in his life when he joined a wacky black church that just so "happened" to be the most influential Church among the black voters in the district Obama was planning on running for office in. The only thing stupider than believing Obama is a Christian is believing he's a Muslim.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    No sweat, I ran a Gallup style poll earlier today....

29 Democrats claim to be Christians:

3 Islamic Jihadists
    6 Illegal Aliens
    9 Grave markers
    3 Vermont Starbucks owners
    7 4th Generation welfare recipients
    1 Wife of a kenyan

, ,

New poll says that 87% of the people that care if he is a muslim spell it "moslem" and watch grainy bible shows on rabbit ears.

Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    Some day I will meet someone that admits to voting for Obama and can explain why the essence of his campaign platform
    based on bold face lies justifies his agenda.

, ,
    All you need do is go to democratic underground.com . Somehow they find twisted justification for everything Obama does.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulMall View Post
    Just goes to show the ignorance of the average Republican voter. The only "Muslim" in Obama's life was a stepfather he apparently despised and who didn't raise him anyway. Obama was raised by his atheist grandparents and to a lesser extent, his atheist mother. The only time he ever expressed any "interest" in religion was late in his life when he joined a wacky black church that just so "happened" to be the most influential Church among the black voters in the district Obama was planning on running for office in. The only thing stupider than believing Obama is a Christian is believing he's a Muslim.
    54% of Republicans believe he is Muslim, 55% of Democrats believe he is Muslim so I guess the majority in both parties are not as intelligent as you are. I don't believe anything related to Obama's past as the majority of his history including school records have been sealed by court order.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    That would be an interesting poll in itself.

As many as 54 percent of Republicans have said in a survey that they believe President Barack Obama "deep down" is a Muslim, and only 9 percent trust that he's really a Christian.
    It is really remarkable that majorities of both democrats and republicans do not believe him even though he declared himself a christian on national tv.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3_MqgeoD5Y

SWC's honesty has been widely questioned in other polls before but this bi-partisan doubting of his claim about his religion is probably unparalleled in US history.

When we started spreading freedoms and defending our way of life in 2003 via OIF, no one in their wildest imagination anticipated that America would end up with a "secretly muslim President" within 5 years.

Related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYRoTZ_6JYg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SB1UifGIqaw

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    That would be an interesting poll in itself.

It is really remarkable that majorities of both democrats and republicans do not believe him even though he declared himself a christian on national tv.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3_MqgeoD5Y

SWC's honesty has been widely questioned in other polls before but this bi-partisan doubting of his claim about his religion is probably unparalleled in US history.

Related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYRoTZ_6JYg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SB1UifGIqaw
    You can keep your doctor.
    Premiums will go down.
    You can keep your health plan.
    '...this is a substantive difference (Hillary and me)...I do not
    support a mandate.
    No lobbyists will work in my administration.

I mean the list really never ends....is their a pattern of truth and transparency here or ?

I'm just sayin' ....... Which lies from Obama are we to prefer ?

, ,

I haven't seen a main stream poll yet on ...'is Obama a puppet'?.....

i would vote yes.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I doubt barry has any significant convictions at all beyond a visceral hatred of White Middle Americans and an enormous sense of entitlement to the Very Best in creature comforts America has to offer. He is a rather stupid man who seems to be blissfully unaware that his Rank in the NWO is that of False Front Man with a Reserve Rank of Patsy/Martyr to the Cause to be invoked at need without notice.

Quote Originally Posted by paleocon1 View Post
    I doubt barry has any significant convictions at all beyond a visceral hatred of White Middle Americans and an enormous sense of entitlement to the Very Best in creature comforts America has to offer. He is a rather stupid man who seems to be blissfully unaware that his Rank in the NWO is that of False Front Man with a Reserve Rank of Patsy/Martyr to the Cause to be invoked at need without notice.
    You could drop the Middle Class part and be just accurate, but less politically correct....
    In other words there is no doubt in my mind of OBama's over the top racism, and abject hatred for America.
    I totally agree with the 'stupid' part, a man that is suppossed to have been a Constitutional Professor, and hasn't a clue what any of it means.

, ,

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...51424880388887

Significant portions of those polled chose "Don't know/ Don't Care" or "Spiritual"

Last edited by Zippyjuan; 04-05-2015 at 01:42 PM.

No doubt he was a raised a muslim in Indonesia. But he is more like a secular muslim.

He never believed in Islam or Christianity. He went to the ceremonies to show respect, bowed his head,etc.

He had to be down with the black church to succeed in Chicago politics.

If he just wanted to be a rant and rave type Louis Farrakhan type dude he would have stayed a secular muslim.

He also pretended to care about gay marriage to appear mainstream at the time. He doesn't care either way.

Being Christian and opposing gay marriage would make his political rise easy.
    BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky – Washington liberals are trying to push through the so-called DREAM Act, which creates an official path to Democrat voter registration for 2 million college-age illegal immigrants.
    Rand Paul 2010

Booker T. Washington:
    Cast it down among the eight millions of Negroes whose habits you know, whose
    fidelity and love you have tested in days when to have proved treacherous meant the ruin of your firesides.

what no "I don't care" option?
    "I know the urge to arm yourself, because that’s what I did. I was trained in firearms. When I walked to the hospital when my husband was sick, I carried a concealed weapon. I made the determination that if somebody was going to try to take me out I was going to take them with me."

Diane Feinstein, 1995

Quote Originally Posted by Uriel999 View Post
    what no "I don't care" option?

Is this why posted, you don't care ?

:shruggs:

, ,

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I would have thought atheist would be higher in the poll.

All politicians with a brain are secret atheists/agnostics

More signs that Obama might be a Christian (even if he did not invite his pastor mentor Rev. Wright to this Christian prayer):

Rev. Al Sharpton attends an Easter Prayer Breakfast at the White House in Washington, Tuesday, April 7, 2015. President Barack Obama welcomed Christian leaders to the White House for a prayer breakfast Tuesday

Susan Walsh 10 hours ago

Rev. Al Sharpton attends an Easter Prayer Breakfast at the White House in Washington, Tuesday, April 7, 2015. President Barack Obama welcomed Christian leaders to the White House for a prayer breakfast Tuesday, taking a mild poke at some of his critics in his Easter-themed remarks.

http://news.yahoo.com/photos/rev-al-...142906057.html

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by 56ktarget View Post
    All politicians with a brain are secret atheists/agnostics
    They probably worship an owl god in Northern California.

Deep down, he can't possibly be like us. Otherwise, that would mean that deep down we aren't that different from him. He must be unlike us in every possible way.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast