Thread: !!! Apology of an Economic Hitman - A film by John Perkins !!!

!!! Apology of an Economic Hitman - A film by John Perkins !!!

If this thread doesn't get 5 stars, I don't know what will!

I finally found it! Apology of an Economic Hitman - A film by John Perkins

Watch it here:
    http://tinyurl.com/apologyjp
    Last edited by damania; 06-27-2009 at 10:05 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    SWEEET... thanks for posting this..

perkins is a great author..
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Great video thanks for posting!

I could not get your link to work but I found it on Google Video.
    "The journalist is one who separates the wheat from the chaff, and then prints the chaff." - Adlai Stevenson

“I tell you that virtue does not come from money: but from virtue comes money and all other good things to man, both to the individual and to the state.” - Socrates

Quote Originally Posted by Original_Intent View Post
    Great video thanks for posting!

I could not get your link to work but I found it on Google Video.
    Which link are you talking about? Don't copy and paste the link that you see in the forum. Click on it. The forum tends to shrink large links, so it will only work if you click on the link. Anyways here's a link you can copy and paste:

Quote Originally Posted by damania View Post
    Which link are you talking about? Don't copy and paste the link that you see in the forum. Click on it. The forum tends to shrink large links, so it will only work if you click on the link. Anyways here's a link you can copy and paste:

Yeo, I clicked on it and it brought up a web page that locked up after a few seconds. It got me to the site that you linked but it killed my browser, and I had to kill IE in the task manager. I could not close the window, minimize it or anything. I tried several times with the same results. So I went to Google video and searched for it.

Your link works for me now btw.
    "The journalist is one who separates the wheat from the chaff, and then prints the chaff." - Adlai Stevenson

“I tell you that virtue does not come from money: but from virtue comes money and all other good things to man, both to the individual and to the state.” - Socrates

Yeo, I clicked on it and it brought up a web page that locked up after a few seconds. It got me to the site that you linked but it killed my browser, and I had to kill IE in the task manager. I could not close the window, minimize it or anything. I tried several times with the same results. So I went to Google video and searched for it.

Your link works for me now btw.
    Maybe I got too much stuff on my webpage?

Quote Originally Posted by damania View Post
    Maybe I got too much stuff on my webpage?
    It wasn't just slow to load - it killed IE earlier. I couldn't click on anything in that window, including the close window button. And it did this repeatedly. No idea what the problem was.

It wasn't just slow to load - it killed IE earlier. I couldn't click on anything in that window, including the close window button. And it did this repeatedly. No idea what the problem was.
    I guess.. try upgrading to IE8. ???

Anybody else out there had any issues?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

This thread needed resurrected. Just saw this show on LinkTV last night. Really good stuff.

An excellent film that expands a persons understanding of one of the major techniques being used to create One World Government. Well worth everyone's time.

__________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst