Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Look at the burly, bearded man at the Twitter Congressional Hearings

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Look at the burly, bearded man at the Twitter Congressional Hearings

Last edited by AuH20; 09-05-2018 at 11:07 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Draw bit ch
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

I've been waiting for this day!

Rubio claimed he knew nothing about Big Tech deplatforming conservatives.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Has Alex Jones formally come out?
    Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

Politico is an utter joke. 'Baseless' conspiracy theories? They are so afraid of Jones, when he starts delving into the forbidden topics, whether it's false flag operations or adrenochrome.

You do realize that he can attack him with impunity for the first time if he's never done before...at least if he was in Kentucky

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Alex Jones is an ass. In a just world, Rubio would have been entirely in his rights to deck him. And I am no Rubio fan.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Rubio is part of the problem I'm glad he did it

Baptiste said.

We got your back, AJ. Keep it up. Mix it up. Make these maggots squirm.

AJ is controlled opposition and is a master at it. Don’t be fooled by him.
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

Also, the skies are darkening... forecast is calling for a big storm approaching...
    +

Quote Originally Posted by TER View Post
    He's still going after the right people. Rubio is part of the McCain sect.

He's still going after the right people. Rubio is part of the McCain sect.
    Totally agree!
    +

Key word is opposition. I'm all for opposition to the current globalist -- "Chinese Communist" as Alex would say -- system. Controlled, hey maybe Ron Paul was "controlled opposition." Can you prove he wasn't? Maybe everybody's controlled. Good bet anyone successful in today's system is, for the most part, controlled. But key work is opposition. He's on the right side. He's selling water filters to the good guys, not the bad guys.

So AJ's got my support. He should have all of our support. Why? Because he's on our team. Fake or not, like him or not, he may be a water filter salesman but he's Our water filter salesman.

Quote Originally Posted by H_H View Post
    Key word is opposition. I'm all for opposition to the current globalist -- "Chinese Communist" as Alex would say -- system. Controlled, hey maybe Ron Paul was "controlled opposition." Can you prove he wasn't? Maybe everybody's controlled. Good bet anyone successful in today's system is, for the most part, controlled. But key work is opposition. He's on the right side. He's selling water filters to the good guys, not the bad guys.

So AJ's got my support. He should have all of our support. Why? Because he's on our team. Fake or not, like him or not, he may be a water filter salesman but he's Our water filter salesman.
    He is controlled opposition meaning he points to problems that truly exist (thereby gaining credibility and trust) with the underlying intention of turning attention from other (even greater) problems, or even the root causes themselves. He is a master deceiver. The fact that you believe he is ‘on your team’ is an example of how great a deceiver he is.
    +

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Also, the skies are darkening... forecast is calling for a big storm approaching...
    One could look at this two ways. Seeing the dying globalist establishment all under one roof for longest 7 day funeral in history as just another one of many ridiculous attempts to stay relevant that one is buying. That funeral may as well have marked the death of their era. We even see Alex Jones publicly humiliating one of their own, something that would have never been allowed to happen before.

But the globalist establishment is trying so desperately to rile up the masses at every avenue it does seem that they could be building up to something to keep their power and regain control. A wounded animal is quite a concern.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    One could look at this two ways. Seeing the dying globalist establishment all under one roof for longest 7 day funeral in history as just another one of many ridiculous attempts to stay relevant that one is buying. That funeral may as well have marked the death of their era. We even see Alex Jones publicly humiliating one of their own, something that would have never been allowed to happen before.

But the globalist establishment is trying so desperately to rile up the masses at every avenue it does seem that they could be building up to something to keep their power and regain control. A wounded animal is quite a concern.
    Very true. A cornered and wounded animal is when it is most dangerous.

Going to be quite a storm methinks...
    +

He is controlled opposition meaning he points to problems that truly exist (thereby gaining credibility and trust) with the underlying intention of turning attention from other (even greater) problems, or even the root causes themselves. He is a master deceiver. The fact that you believe he is ‘on your team’ is an example of how great a deceiver he is.
    Dude, I haven't ever even listened to his show (then again, who has? I think they're four hours each, right? (Daily!)). AJ hasn't ever deceived me personally, because he has no mind share with me. My point is orthogonal to yours. He may or may not be a great deceiver, it doesn't really matter and so we shouldn't really care. Not caring about unimportant things is important.

If he is pointing to real problems that exist, as you state, that is all he has to do to be a good guy. I don't care what crazy solutions or non-solutions he proposes; that doesn't matter. AT ALL. Believe me.

Here's why. If you introduce problems to intelligent people, they will come up with their own ideas for solutions, after they first have verified for themselves that the problem really is a problem. If you introduce them to unintelligent people they will just believe you and accept your solution, but then if someone else comes along and proposes a different solution they'll change effortlessly b/c they'll believe him, too. Like balloons in the wind. So it's all about introducing dangerous ideas. You can try to control that and direct it (always play both sides, they say), but ultimately it's fire and let just one two-standard-deviations-up mind get a hold of it and good luck: it can't be controlled.

If having people like Alex Jones and Stephen Molyneux and Ron Paul and Jordan Peterson out there with big platforms and megaphones is part of the Cabal's plan, it's a stupid plan. It doesn't matter how many truths each one may ignore or lie about or try to spin. (And it certainly doesn't matter if they propose silly solutions.)

They're gateway drugs to Truth.

And once you pop, you can't stop.
    Last edited by H_H; 09-05-2018 at 02:10 PM.

Dude, I haven't ever even listened to his show (then again, who has? I think they're four hours each, right? (Daily!)). AJ hasn't ever deceived me personally, because he has no mind share with me. My point is orthogonal to yours. He may or may not be a great deceiver, it doesn't really matter and so we shouldn't really care. Not caring about unimportant things is important.

If he is pointing to real problems that exist, as you state, that is all he has to do to be a good guy. I don't care what crazy solutions or non-solutions he proposes; that doesn't matter. AT ALL. Believe me.

Here's why. If you introduce problems to intelligent people, they will come up with their own ideas for solutions, after they first have verified for themselves that the problem really is a problem. If you introduce them to unintelligent people they will just believe you and accept your solution, but then if someone else comes along and proposes a different solution they'll change effortlessly b/c they'll believe him, too. Like balloons in the wind. So it's all about introducing dangerous ideas. You can try to control that and direct it (always play both sides, they say), but ultimately it's fire and let just one two-standard-deviations-up mind get a hold of it and good luck: it can't be controlled.

If having people like Alex Jones and Stephen Molyneux and Ron Paul and Jordan Peterson out there with big platforms and megaphones is part of the Cabal's plan, it's a stupid plan. It doesn't matter how many truths each one may ignore or lie about or try to spin. (And it certainly doesn't matter if they propose silly solutions.)

They're gateway drugs to Truth.

And once you pop, you can't stop.
    I agree with many of your sentiments. That is the risk (they) take with playing the role of controlled opposition. You do in fact wake people up to problems that may not be talked about in our overtly corrupt media outlets. In order to gain the trust, you have to bring up true issues which are evil and which logical thinking people will agree with. So far, Alex Jones has awoken people to problems that do exist that are not mentioned in the mainstream controlled propaganda media outlets. That, I agree, is a good thing. The bad thing is that his underlying intention is to take the causes away from the ones in the shadows who are behind much of the problems. Problems will never get truly fixed if the root causes are not addressed. Indeed, by playing the blabbering fool and face of the resistance, he makes things even more difficult to enact real change and solutions.

Thankfully, the truth always wins in the end. Sometimes, even in this life. His charade will be revealed, and I think sooner than he would like. For the first time, I think he must be truly getting nervous...
    +

Is this the fan fiction thread?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Is this the fan fiction thread?
    Sealed indictment list keeps growing. Wonder if it includes paid shills...
    +

Sealed indictment list keeps growing. Wonder if it includes paid shills...
    Well, that answers my question.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Well, that answers my question.
    And yet, here you are.
    +

The bad thing is that his underlying intention is to take the causes away from the ones in the shadows who are behind much of the problems.
    I do not understand this sentence.

Problems will never get truly fixed if the root causes are not addressed.
    Yeah, but again, that's up to the smart people to figure out on their own. Always has been. Plus, I hardly think that AJ is exclusively advancing any one single monolithic set of root causes. He's had David Icke on his show, right, as well as Trump, as well as Ron Paul, as well as, let me look up... Cody Wilson, Dr. Keith Moeller, UK Journalist Caolan Robertson, Robert Spencer, and grassroots director of Liberty Hangout Kaitlin Bennett. I don't think any of these people would agree on "root causes," true? They all have different ideas. And at least Cody and Ron are good guys and our good friends, yes? Or would you say, "Oh, they're just controlled opposition, too"?

I mean, I don't care how kookily paranoid you want to appear, at some point you can't have a team of one. You can't just hate everyone equally and indiscriminately and decide you're going to single-handedly fight a war against the whole world. That's Iran's current leadership's stated strategy, and it's a stupid strategy for stupid people.

I do not understand this sentence.

Yeah, but again, that's up to the smart people to figure out on their own. Always has been. Plus, I hardly think that AJ is exclusively advancing any one single monolithic set of root causes. He's had David Icke on his show, right, as well as Trump, as well as Ron Paul, as well as, let me look up... Cody Wilson, Dr. Keith Moeller, UK Journalist Caolan Robertson, Robert Spencer, and grassroots director of Liberty Hangout Kaitlin Bennett. I don't think any of these people would agree on "root causes," true? They all have different ideas. And at least Cody and Ron are good guys and our good friends, yes? Or would you say, "Oh, they're just controlled opposition, too"?

I mean, I don't care how kookily paranoid you want to appear, at some point you can't have a team of one. You can't just hate everyone equally and indiscriminately and decide you're going to single-handedly fight a war against the whole world. That's Iran's current leadership's stated strategy, and it's a stupid strategy for stupid people.
    You are not understanding what I am saying. I certainly am not saying that Ron Paul is controlled opposition or that I am “hating everyone equally and indiscriminately and decide I am going to single handedly fight a war against the whole world”. There is obviously a communication barrier here as I said what I said above quite clearly IMO. I leave you to your opinions.
    +

There are also other tactics to watch out for, one is to behave in an obnoxious manner to drive people away from our side, another is to make a weak case for the right side of a real issue so that it looks like there isn't a strong case.

However Helmuth does have some validity to his point of view, there is little we can do about Jones but we can latch on to his momentum and add to it while bending it to our purposes, that is certainly better than wasting our time attacking someone who is pushing in the same general direction we are.

Just don't trust him or waste too much effort supporting him as opposed to the truth he associates himself with.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Still got as great as his confrontation with Cenk Uygur.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

There are also other tactics to watch out for, one is to behave in an obnoxious manner to drive people away from our side, another is to make a weak case for the right side of a real issue so that it looks like there isn't a strong case.

However Helmuth does have some validity to his point of view, there is little we can do about Jones but we can latch on to his momentum and add to it while bending it to our purposes, that is certainly better than wasting our time attacking someone who is pushing in the same general direction we are.

Just don't trust him or waste too much effort supporting him as opposed to the truth he associates himself with.
    Well said. Like I said above, he put the spotlight on things that aren’t addressed in much of the major mockingbird controlled media outlets, and that is a good thing. But that is part of his schtick. If he didn’t, he would have no power of influence which he has to control the narrative which his handlers want. So as with any pied piper, be wary with who you trust and who you follow.
    Last edited by TER; 09-05-2018 at 04:24 PM.
    +

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast