Thread: North Carolina county begins rolling out "vaccination van" coming door to door

Exclamation North Carolina county begins rolling out "vaccination van" coming door to door

How much longer before you are not asked, but told?

I will wager not one in ten thousand will resist in any meaningful way when that happens.

North Carolina County Starts Offering Door-to-Door COVID-19 Vaccinations

https://www.theepochtimes.com/north-...ign=whatfinger

By Zachary Stieber
    July 19, 2021 Updated: July 19, 2021

A county in North Carolina has begun a campaign to bring COVID-19 vaccinations to people at their homes.

Mecklenburg County has dubbed the effort “doses to doors.”

The county’s health department “is offering COVID-19 vaccinations on demand in neighborhoods across Mecklenburg County,” the county said on its website, calling on residents to “be on the lookout for our mobile vaccination unit.”

The unit is providing vaccinations on demand. People can get a shot of Pfizer’s vaccine if aged 12 or older or a Johnson & Johnson jab if 18 or older, according to a flyer about the campaign.

“As we go and have those individual conversations that we know are so important and encounter someone who is ready to get the vaccine or has their concerns identified and says ‘OK let’s do it now,’ that vaccine will be available at that time,” Mecklenburg County Medical Director Dr. Meg Sullivan told WBTV.

While volunteers with nonprofits have been going door to door to spread information about the COVID-19 vaccines since May, the door-to-door vaccination effort is new, WBTV reported. The unit, which was following volunteers with Action NC, started at Southside Homes, an apartment complex in Charlotte.

Richard Dawkins, a volunteer, said volunteers “are not confrontational” and that their job is to “dispel rumors and things.”

Most people told door knockers that they had either gotten a vaccine or didn’t want to; four people decided to get a vaccine.

“Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    How can they claim it's safe when it's still in it's trial phase?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    How can they claim it's safe when it's still in it's trial phase?
    Good question.

Not only is it unethical, it is illegal.

21 CFR § 312.7 Promotion of investigational drugs.

(a) Promotion of an investigational new drug. A sponsor or investigator, or any person acting on behalf of a sponsor or investigator, shall not represent in a promotional context that an investigational new drug is safe or effective for the purposes for which it is under investigation or otherwise promote the drug. This provision is not intended to restrict the full exchange of scientific information concerning the drug, including dissemination of scientific findings in scientific or lay media. Rather, its intent is to restrict promotional claims of safety or effectiveness of the drug for a use for which it is under investigation and to preclude commercialization of the drug before it is approved for commercial distribution.

(b) Commercial distribution of an investigational new drug. A sponsor or investigator shall not commercially distribute or test market an investigational new drug.

I'm guessing Trump's "Warp Speed" fatwas somehow overruled this?

Or maybe like everything else government does, "$#@! you, that's why."

Quote Originally Posted by article
    While volunteers with nonprofits have been going door to door to spread information about the COVID-19 vaccines since May, the door-to-door vaccination effort is new, WBTV reported. The unit, which was following volunteers with Action NC, started at Southside Homes, an apartment complex in Charlotte.
    I know that neighborhood. It's rather telling that they're starting in what is a low-income black "project" type neighborhood. A neighborhood that the Agenda 2030 stack-n-pack developers have been drooling to get a hold of for years, but the residents won't budge. It's a large swath of land covered by old one story brick Section 8 type units. They're not starting in the trendy white areas. Nope, directly going after the older, fixed income and rental assistance blacks who are impeding the building of more stack-n-packs. Kinda tells the story.
    Last edited by devil21; 07-20-2021 at 12:09 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

"Safe. Effective. Free."

"Safe" is a pretty bold statement for a vaccine that's not out of trial phase.

Rhetorical question ahead:

I wonder can Mecklenberg county be sued later if the vaccine ends up causing long term side effects? They told us it was safe.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

The unit is providing vaccinations on demand. People can get a shot of Pfizer’s vaccine if aged 12 or older or a Johnson & Johnson jab if 18 or older, according to a flyer about the campaign.
    Yet the testing trails for youth under aged 12 is it even done yet?

Mecklenburg. Blue county. Can't wait until they try here in Catawba. Doubt they will. If they are foolish enough to by-pass the several 'no trespassing' signs I might hold them at gun point until the sheriff comes.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Yet the testing trails for youth under aged 12 is it even done yet?
    From what I understand, none of the trials will be finished till 2023.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The van we're getting tossed in if we don't get the shot?
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Supporting Member
    North Wilkesboro, NC

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Mecklenburg. Blue county. Can't wait until they try here in Catawba. Doubt they will. If they are foolish enough to by-pass the several 'no trespassing' signs I might hold them at gun point until the sheriff comes.

hold'em in Catawba. That way we won't have to deal with them in Wilkes. But if you need any help, just holler.

Quote Originally Posted by olehounddog View Post
    hold'em in Catawba. That way we won't have to deal with them in Wilkes. But if you need any help, just holler.
    Probably good. I reckon if I grab the nearest AR they'll $#@! and git. But, I'll let you know.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Probably good. I reckon if I grab the nearest AR they'll $#@! and git. But, I'll let you know.
    It will be the shot heard around the world.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    "Safe. Effective. Free."

"Safe" is a pretty bold statement for a vaccine that's not out of trial phase.

Rhetorical question ahead:

I wonder can Mecklenberg county be sued later if the vaccine ends up causing long term side effects? They told us it was safe.
    That is an interesting question. Big Pharma was gifted immunity from liability, but what about those making false claims about it? Can they claim they were just quoting the propaganda if they don't use quotes and attribute?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    It will be the shot heard around the world.
    Lol. I doubt if there will be any shooting. But, in N.C., I'm well within my rights to bear arms on my property. Some one needs to sell a flag ot 'no trespass sign' with a needle and a circle cross through.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 156792431-no-drugs-no-syringe-stop-no-injection-needles-medical-syringe-with-needles-do-not-hypo.jpg  

Seems that if the vaccination is not FDA approved and potentially more dangerous to at least some than the disease a county govt would not be doing this. I'd say they should be sued now , no sense in waiting .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by olehounddog View Post
    This...this is what we need to see.

+rep

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Or maybe like everything else government does, "$#@! you, that's why."
    Heh, almost spit up some bourbon reading that. Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    I know that neighborhood...
    Appreciate the local knowledge and insights. Cheers to you too.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I'm guessing Trump's "Warp Speed" fatwas somehow overruled this?
    To be fair, that was one of the few good things Trump did. For all of his other faults, his administration took a pretty aggressive (albeit, temporary) axe to lots of regulations.

To me, the problem isn't the jab, it's the way the corporate government is pushing it that's creepy. Hell, if people want to take an experimental shot of something because they're afraid of getting sick, more power to 'em. Natural selection and all.

But when the state gets involved - watch the $#@! out! If this was a real health crisis, you wouldn't need to spend billions to get people to take it. You wouldn't have to "control the messaging" (p.s. the idea that a government can, or should, even attempt to get involved with, never mind control, the messaging between free people is something you'd think more people would have a problem with.)

It's all a joke. The corporate state owns the societal consciousness. No amount of reduced regulation is gonna stop that. I suppose that we could take solace in the fact that if a sinister nation ever weaponizes a "vaccine", we can count on the mentally-weak to be the first to line up for it. Maybe then, we'll cull the herd.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Does anyone know how many people are being convinced to take the vaccine from this vaccine van?

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    Does anyone know how many people are being convinced to take the vaccine from this vaccine van?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.