Thread: IL- Eight shot, four of which are dead, in Chicago mass shooting

Exclamation IL- Eight shot, four of which are dead, in Chicago mass shooting

8 Shot Inside a Residence Tuesday Morning in Mayor Lightfoot’s Chicago

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...foots-chicago/

AWR Hawkins 15 Jun 2021

Eight people were shot, four of them fatally, inside a residence Tuesday morning in Mayor Lori Lightfoot’s (D) Chicago.

Police received a call of shots fired at 2 a.m. near the residence, followed by a second call of shots fired about 5:45 a.m., ABC7 reported.

There was an argument before shots were fired and a “party was likely being held” at the house, police said.

“Four people were pronounced dead on the scene,” the report said. Three of the deceased were females and one was a male.

The Chicago Sun-Times identified the women as Denice Mathis, 19-year-old Shermetria Williams, and 28-year-old Ratanya Aryiel Rogers.

Mayor Lightfoot responded to the shooting by lamenting that Congress has not taken action to “[eliminate] opportunity for criminals, for children, to get access to illegal guns.” She claimed the consequence is that “petty disputes turn into mass shooting events.”

Four other shooting victims were transported to a hospital for treatment. Two of those victims are in critical condition.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    She claimed the consequence is that “petty disputes turn into mass shooting events.”
    Why?

I carry a sidearm with me everywhere I go.

Just like anybody else around other people, I get into petty disputes all the time.

Never once did the thought even cross my mind to pull my gun and go to work over a true "petty dispute".

So what's the problem in Chicago?

Something in the water maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Mayor Lightfoot responded to the shooting by lamenting that Congress has not taken action to “[eliminate] opportunity for criminals, for children, to get access to illegal guns.” She claimed the consequence is that “petty disputes turn into mass shooting events.”
    Yeah... It's Congress's fault that her city is a cesspool. Has nothing to do with 90 straight years of Democrat mayors implementing stupid policies.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Shermetria?

Is there like an online random name generator they use for this $#@!?
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Shermetria?

Is there like an online random name generator they use for this $#@!?
    When it's swollen, is it it called Shermetriosis?

She should know better than to say something so racist.

Denying guns to criminals disproportionately affects black people.

Just like the Texas voting laws that she is so vehemently against.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Thanks for that. Now I'm feeling nauseous just thinking about that.
    - Kim Kardashian

Why?

reported , again.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Why?

Just like anybody else around other people, I get into petty disputes all the time.

Never once did the thought even cross my mind to pull my gun and go to work over a true "petty dispute".

So what's the problem in Chicago?

Something in the water maybe?
    White supremacists. White supremacists need to stop marching, and burning and looting in these predominant black cities.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Thanks for adding reputation to this user. May you be lucky enough to receive the same Reputation back in turn.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

I just carry a shotgun and a bowie knife. If I was expecting trouble I'd carry a rifle too. I have a Tomahawk in the truck .I would just carry my 9MM but then I'd need to purchase a govt paper. Sometimes I carry a sidearm but it is a revolver that doesnt require a permit because I wouldnt want to break any retarded law.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I just carry a shotgun and a bowie knife. If I was expecting trouble I'd carry a rifle too. I have a Tomahawk in the truck .I would just carry my 9MM but then I'd need to purchase a govt paper. Sometimes I carry a sidearm but it is a revolver that doesnt require a permit because I wouldnt want to break any retarded law.
    I thought you Indians liked Gurkha knifes.

Chicago was already getting fed help, after Lightfoot stonewalled it.

I guess that got shut down after purging the Evil Orange One.

Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot Grudgingly Accepts Federal Law Enforcement Help

https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2020...w-enforcement/

Joel B. Pollak 23 Jul 2020

Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot has accepted President Donald Trump’s offer of federal law enforcement officials to help fight crime in Chicago — but says they must not patrol protests, as federal officials are doing in Portland, Oregon.

President Trump and Mayor Lightfoot spoke Wednesday evening, after the administration announced that it would surge federal law enforcement agents to Chicago and other cities suffering from a wave of violent crime in the wake of Black Lives Matter protests. The protests have prompted police to scale back patrols — in some cases at the behest of politicians.

Lightfoot claimed that Trump “realized that what he did in Portland was a grave abuse of his presidential power,” though it was not clear that the president had made any such admission. The Department of Homeland Security has sent agents to protect the federal courthouse in downtown Portland, which has been vandalized and firebombed by black-clad rioters associated with Black Lives Matter protests. Some 200 federal officials are expected to be deployed to Chicago.

Earlier this week, Lightfoot compared federal law enforcement officials to terrorists and urged citizens to call 911 if they saw federal officials doing anything that seemed untoward. She seems to have softened her tone — but only somewhat.

White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany told Fox News on Thursday morning that Lightfoot should “admit” that she needs the help. Violent crime in Chicago’s African American community has been a problem for years — one that local residents begged President Barack Obama to do something about, but which he neglected during his two terms.

Lightfoot, according to Newsmax, “has accepted additional FBI, DEA, and ATF agents to come to her city to augment and assist local police efforts to control the violence, but the ‘critical difference’ is that the agents will be managed by ‘the U.S. Attorney here in Chicago who I know and trust.'” Lightfoot is herself a former federal prosecutor.