Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Starbucks Calls Cops On "Trump Cup" Customer

Starbucks Calls Cops On "Trump Cup" Customer

Last edited by Danke; 11-20-2016 at 07:49 AM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post

This election did exactly what the establishment wanted. "United we stand, divided we fall" (waiting for Marshall law)

side note on liberalism.
    i bet he could of Identified as a "woman" and walked right into the ladies room without the same $#@! happening.

Quote Originally Posted by scm View Post
    This election did exactly what the establishment wanted. "United we stand, divided we fall" (waiting for Marshall law)

side note on liberalism.
    i bet he could of Identified as a "woman" and walked right into the ladies room without the same $#@! happening.
    InB4 AF
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by scm View Post

side note on liberalism.
    Of course , because america is in decay.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I don't think Danke's doing anything about it, either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I don't think Danke's doing anything about it, either.
    I would not want to come right out and call my friend a slacker , so I just try and encourage him by being a positive role model.
    Do something Danke

All of this is Danke's fault, if only he would do something. But he doesn't, so we cant have nice things.
    "The Patriarch"

All of this is Danke's fault, if only he would do something. But he doesn't, so we cant have nice things.
    Like Trump cups? I don't know what a Trump cup is and unless it comes filled with something awfully good, I don't care to.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Like Trump cups? I don't know what a Trump cup is and unless it comes filled with something awfully good, I don't care to.
    Yes, Trump cups too.
    "The Patriarch"

Starbucks is for pussies. Always has been.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

The Vikings are playing.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Quote Originally Posted by Spikender View Post
    Starbucks is for pussies. Always has been.
    Ya but, the baristas get to were those cool headsets.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Ya but, the baristas get to were those cool headsets.
    Worth it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

Percolator protest! Republican voters fight election backlash by telling Starbucks baristas their name is 'Trump' so they have to shout the name when their cup of Joe is ready

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4QZzKm8g0

The Vikings are playing.
    And we are actually ahead .
    Do something Danke

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It is a shame because she is kind of cute , may have made a nice little Mrs Danke.
    Do something Danke

True , I have given Danke much responsibility . He just needs to work harder .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Percolator protest! Republican voters fight election backlash by telling Starbucks baristas their name is 'Trump' so they have to shout the name when their cup of Joe is ready

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4QZzKm8g0

Pretty funny, I would almost go to a starbucks to watch the faces.
    "The Patriarch"

Starbucks Unveils Holiday Cup To Slam Trump and His ‘Deplorables

If Starbucks’ previous attack on our Second Amendment rights wasn’t enough for you to boycott this company and their overpriced coffee, their subtle message about Donald Trump and his basket of “Deplorables” on their new cup design will make you swear off patronizing this company ever again.
    Starbucks has one job to do, and it’s a fairly simple one. Brew good coffee, and do it quickly so we don’t have to wait in a long freaking line. For some bizarre reason, Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz thinks all Americans should be propagandized with his leftist rhetoric, while they’re sipping on his overpriced crap.
    http://madworldnews.com/starbucks-cu...p-deplorables/

Howard Schultz stepping down as Starbucks CEO; current COO to replace him

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/12/01/howar...bucks-ceo.html
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Starbucks Unveils Holiday Cup To Slam Trump and His ‘Deplorables

If Starbucks’ previous attack on our Second Amendment rights wasn’t enough for you to boycott this company and their overpriced coffee, their subtle message about Donald Trump and his basket of “Deplorables” on their new cup design will make you swear off patronizing this company ever again.
    Starbucks has one job to do, and it’s a fairly simple one. Brew good coffee, and do it quickly so we don’t have to wait in a long freaking line. For some bizarre reason, Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz thinks all Americans should be propagandized with his leftist rhetoric, while they’re sipping on his overpriced crap.
    http://madworldnews.com/starbucks-cu...p-deplorables/

Howard Schultz stepping down as Starbucks CEO; current COO to replace him

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/12/01/howar...bucks-ceo.html
    The Deplorables , I like it . When they ask for my name at Arbys I just have them put me down as Big Chief .
    Do something Danke

What does the deplorable cup look like?

You know, I tried their coffee and I didn't like it.

It has Danke and I on it .
    Do something Danke

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Being that this is the time of year that Starbucks debuts their new cup, Starbucks CEO and Hillary supporter Howard Schultz seized the opportunity to get Hillary’s message out even further. The cup design that was released on Monday was noticeably lacking traditional festive vestiges, and it was replaced with a subtle message about Trump and his supporters.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	starbucks-green-cup.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	59.8 KB 
ID:	5406
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

It has Danke and I on it .

Ah, man. oyarde. I was thinking of you today. I was reading comments/reviews on a page to buy a nickel and I said to myself, oyarde would appreciate this. Read some of them, they're a hoot. https://www.amazon.com/Nickel-from-2003/dp/B00022RCPC/

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    Ah, man. oyarde. I was thinking of you today. I was reading comments/reviews on a page to buy a nickel and I said to myself, oyarde would appreciate this. Read some of them, they're a hoot. https://www.amazon.com/Nickel-from-2003/dp/B00022RCPC/

I'm fairly sure "guiderock" is Oyarde or a member of his tribe.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

[/FONT][/COLOR]

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	starbucks-green-cup.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	59.8 KB 
ID:	5406
    That's an ugly cup. I don't like Starbucks but they have one in our Kroger and I bought a nice red sparkly Christmas cup there one year. They could've at least put some sparkles on the deplorables. And is that a Mexican in a sombrero on the cup?

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    Those are great . More than I could ever expect from a 2003 nickel.
    Do something Danke

That's an ugly cup. I don't like Starbucks but they have one in our Kroger and I bought a nice red sparkly Christmas cup there one year. They could've at least put some sparkles on the deplorables. And is that a Mexican in a sombrero on the cup?
    That is Eduardo .
    Do something Danke

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast