Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's Not a Race Issue: Savages Kill Man Who Helped Them Out of Ditch

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

It's Not a Race Issue: Savages Kill Man Who Helped Them Out of Ditch

WTH is going on?

http://counton2.com/2016/08/16/two-a...ston-shooting/

North Charleston, SC (WCBD) – The North Charleston Police Department has arrested two suspects in connection to a deadly shooting that happened near Durant Avenue and North Jimtown Drive Monday night.

Authorities responded to the scene just after 11:00 p.m. where they found 45 year old Chadwick Garrett suffering from a gunshot wound in the roadway.

According to the North Charleston Police Department, Garrett was helping the two suspects pull a Dodge Durango out of a ditch, after he got the car out of the ditch, the suspects robbed and then shot him.
    This is the poor guy they robbed and murdered after he helped them:

Last edited by AuH20; 08-16-2016 at 03:00 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There is evil in this world.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

What is going on with the 17 year old range in the black community? They beat up an elderly woman and then set her on fire?

http://www.fox32chicago.com/news/188775650-story

Dow told investigators the suspects entered her home and one of the men went into her bedroom where she was sleeping and demanded money.

“She explained or pleaded with the person that she didn't have money and at that point he began to brutally beat her,” said Sheriff Smith.

Dow told investigators she was badly pistol whipped, leaving her with two broken arms and broken fingers.

“After they beat her and she didn't have any money they went out of the house,” said Beth Dow, Dot's daughter in law.

Beth Dow said after the vicious attack the intruders came back into the home.

“She thought they were through, that she had just survived the worst beating of her life and then they came back in and poured lighter fluid on her and a match at her,” said Dow.

Dow's daughter in law said the great grandmother, who suffers from the respiratory disease COPD, crawled to a nearby gallon of water she used with a medical apparatus to extinguish her own burning body.

“So with her broken hand and fingers and her broken arm she took the top off of that bucket, raised it up, poured it on her head and put out her own fire,” said Dow.

"Dot" was taken to Grady Memorial Hospital and placed on life support. She's undergone several surgeries and is receiving treatment for third degree burns to her head as well as other parts of her body.
    Last edited by AuH20; 08-16-2016 at 03:46 PM.

I'm not getting the point of the thread. That there is black on black crime? Okay. It is. It's terrible. It sucks. That said violent crime is still at a 20 year low. But yes bad things happen. And I remember some years ago when two white thugs pushed a homeless woman into the Cumberland River here in Nashville and she drowned and there was no national news story about that either.

Here's the woman.

Here name was Tara Cole. And yes black people brutally kill white people for no reason as well. And white people kill white people for no reason. Remember Susan Smith? She murdered her two children and then tried to blame it on some unnamed black man. Lot's of terrible people in the world.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    I'm not getting the point of the thread. That there is black on black crime? Okay. It is. It's terrible. It sucks. That said violent crime is still at a 20 year low. But yes bad things happen. And I remember some years ago when two white thugs pushed a homeless woman into the Cumberland River here in Nashville and she drowned and there was no national news story about that either.

Here's the woman.

Here name was Tara Cole. And yes black people brutally kill white people for no reason as well. And white people kill white people for no reason. Remember Susan Smith? She murdered her two children and then tried to blame it on some unnamed black man. Lot's of terrible people in the world.
    There is a pathological strain running through the younger range of the black community and these individuals don't care who their victims are. I could forgive just a robbery, but why kill and maim?

The cases are all over the local news, but suppressed by the national news, since they don't want to offend. At this point, information is more critical than maintaining someone's safe space. The proper dissemination of these tragedies may actually save someone's life in the future.
    Last edited by AuH20; 08-16-2016 at 04:30 PM.

It's called the MAOA-L gene.

Here's the woman.

Males in particular who grow up without fathers are more likely to commit violent crimes. People in general who grow up without fathers are more likely to have children out of wedlock. In the middle of the last century, blacks were enticed into welfare but they were not allowed to have a man in the house. The more kids they had the more money they got. That has continued for decades and there are literally places you can go and there are just a bunch of single black women and their children running around, barely any men to be found.

So there is this terrible cycle in the black community revolving around the welfare state of single parent households who tend to create more violent criminals.

Another issue that is a little more complex and very well understood yet is the warrior gene. Black people are more likely to have the warrior gene than whites, and that leads to violent behavior.

Then you have the issue with IQ. Blacks in the US tend to have an average IQ that averages around 85. It just so happens that 85 is the IQ sweet spot for criminal behavior - people with lower IQs than 85 don't tend to commit as much crime, and people with higher IQs than 85 don't tend to commit as much crime.

So there are certainly a lot of challenges the black community faces when it comes to dealing with these issues, but the best way to resolve them is not to sweep them under the rug but to understand them and do what it takes to make things better.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Males in particular who grow up without fathers are more likely to commit violent crimes. People in general who grow up without fathers are more likely to have children out of wedlock. In the middle of the last century, blacks were enticed into welfare but they were not allowed to have a man in the house. The more kids they had the more money they got. That has continued for decades and there are literally places you can go and there are just a bunch of single black women and their children running around, barely any men to be found.

So there is this terrible cycle in the black community revolving around the welfare state of single parent households who tend to create more violent criminals.

Another issue that is a little more complex and very well understood yet is the warrior gene. Black people are more likely to have the warrior gene than whites, and that leads to violent behavior.

Then you have the issue with IQ. Blacks in the US tend to have an average IQ that averages around 85. It just so happens that 85 is the IQ sweet spot for criminal behavior - people with lower IQs than 85 don't tend to commit as much crime, and people with higher IQs than 85 don't tend to commit as much crime.

So there are certainly a lot of challenges the black community faces when it comes to dealing with these issues, but the best way to resolve them is not to sweep them under the rug but to understand them and do what it takes to make things better.
    http://blogs.scientificamerican.com/...ave-it-or-not/

That particular gene was more likely to be found in African populations and Chinese according to a study. I think that this 'violence' gene may play a part in these trends, but I ultimately think that the environmental factors you outlined supersede them.

Race, inevitably, reared its head. In 2007 Rod Lea and Geoffrey Chambers, researchers at Victoria University of Wellington in New Zealand, reported that MAOA-L occurs in 56 percent of Maori men. "It is well recognized," the researchers commented in The New Zealand Medical Journal, "that historically Maori were fearless warriors." The researchers' racial profiling was based on a study of 46 men, who needed to have only one Maori parent to be defined as Maori. Lea and Chambers reported that MAOA-L was less common among Caucasians (34 percent) and Hispanics (29 percent) but even more common among Africans (59 percent) and Chinese (77 percent).
    Later, other researchers reported a correlation between violent aggression and an allele of the MAOA gene, MAOA-L, that produces low levels of the MAOA enzyme; the correlation was reportedly stronger if carriers had experienced some sort of trauma as children. The MAOA allele occurs in apes and Old World monkeys as well as in humans, leading to speculation that the allele arose 25 million years ago in the common ancestor of these primates and was subsequently favored by natural selection. In a May 4, 2004, article reviewing all this research, Science dubbed the MAOA allele "the warrior gene," the oldest reference I have found to the term.
    Last edited by AuH20; 08-16-2016 at 05:02 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    There is a pathological strain running through the younger range of the black community and these individuals don't care who their victims are. I could forgive just a robbery, but why kill and maim?

The cases are all over the local news, but suppressed by the national news, since they don't want to offend. At this point, information is more critical than maintaining someone's safe space. The proper dissemination of these tragedies may actually save someone's life in the future.
    Oh I get it. You're using a random anecdote to launch a racist screed that's all about race while pretending "It's not a race issue" so that you can get away with being a racist while cloaking your racism in a thin veil of science and totally ignoring the anecdote that I posted that goes the other way. Answer this question. Why have the majority of mass school shooting been done by young white males? I bet you can't. Carry on.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

None of what you just posted has anything to do with the OP which was merely a random anecdote about black on black crime while ignoring anecdotes about white on white or white on black crime. I will ask you the same question I asked AuH2O. Why are most mass school shootings done by white males? And that's per capita as well as overall.

Oh I get it. You're using a random anecdote to launch a racist screed that's all about race while pretending "It's not a race issue" so that you can get away with being a racist while cloaking your racism in a thin veil of science and totally ignoring the anecdote that I posted that goes the other way. Answer this question. Why have the majority of mass school shooting been done by young white males? I bet you can't. Carry on.
    Racist screed? There is a prevalent subgroup that is committing a lion's share of the violence in this country. One specific class of shooting does not deflect from the overwhelming evidence at hand.

African Americans aged 17 to 25 are prone to high levels of criminality. All the statistics point this out. Putting our head in the sand is not going to help the situation. Everyone should be vigilant and trust their gut. This isn't about shaming a race, but informing the public to factor in the percentages. Going by the raw data, middle aged and older black men pose less of a risk to assault you.

Last edited by AuH20; 08-16-2016 at 05:43 PM.

Why are most mass school shootings done by white males? And that's per capita as well as overall.
    That's a good question. At least half of the school shootings are probably fake.. but then I would also bet white kids are more heavily medicated, and they are largely prevented from getting out their violent tendencies in day to day life so it builds up. So while a black kid may get in more fights and there are far more gang shootings and such, a white kid with similar anger issues may have it all be pent up or something. I dunno those are just theories.. but keep in mind the amount of deadly firearm shootings by blacks far exceed the number by whites, it just happens that once in a while a white guy goes out and gets an unusually large head count.

I think Sandy Hook was fake, Aurora was fake, there was that asian kid who shot up Virginia Tech, and there were even some questions about what happened in Columbine.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

So he makes it a race issue... and then you indulge him? I thought we were trying to avoid making this a race issue!!?
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV View Post
    So he makes it a race issue... and then you indulge him? I thought we were trying to avoid making this a race issue!!?
    How do I avoid making something a race issue that's already a race issue? I'm not trying to avoid anything. I'm pointing out the truth. 1) This thread was racist from the start and 2) If you want to play with stats there are stats that make whites look bad too. You can find stats about every group that makes that group look bad. That's just the nature of stats.

Racist screed? There is a prevalent subgroup that is committing a lion's share of the violence in this country. One specific class of shooting does not deflect from the overwhelming evidence at hand.

African Americans aged 17 to 25 are prone to high levels of criminality. All the statistics point this out. Putting our head in the sand is not going to help the situation. Everyone should be vigilant and trust their gut. This isn't about shaming a race, but informing the public to factor in the percentages. Going by the raw data, middle aged and older black men pose less of a risk to assault you.

I see you didn't post any stats about school shootings. I wonder why that is?

Last edited by jmdrake; 08-16-2016 at 10:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV View Post
    Lol, since the admin keeps letting him return we should just let the stupid race issue keep getting pounded away by him. Got it.
    "The Patriarch"

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

What is the defination of a mass shooting?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

What do mass shootings have to do with young black criminality in every possible metric? Do mass shootings by whites somehow nullify those numbers? I'm trying to understand where you are going with this? You have a inordinate chance of being assaulted by a young black male as opposed to being victimized by a white mass shooter. Deal with it. There is no shame in admitting it. It doesn't reflect on you if you're black.

I think you're secretly scared about people making pre-judgements since they have no other data to fall back on in a chance encounter. I'd rather have someone be presumptive than succumbing to a bullet in the back or being set on fire. The concept of YOLO and the raw percentages apply here. What some people denounce as racial profiling is actually a logical, sound conclusion in most instances.
    Last edited by AuH20; 08-16-2016 at 11:42 PM.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Blacks make up like 13% of the US. Whites like 60%. So school shootings per black person and school shootings per white person are almost equal, with blacks being a bit higher.
    Last edited by John F Kennedy III; 08-17-2016 at 06:59 AM.

Hiphop culture discourages School attendance.

There is a pathological strain running through the younger range of the black community
    Make that ANY economically depressed and socially engineered community.
    Black, White, Asian or Spanish.
    once upon a time it was the Irish and the Italians.

I am convinced that some of the Street gangs are being run out of the Fusion Centers. (indirectly of course)
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

What do mass shootings have to do with young black criminality in every possible metric?
    You want to talk about "black criminality metrics?" If you were actually a Ron Paul supporter you would know they are all bull$#@!.

And, of course, you are proving that all you care about is denigrating black people. You don't even care about crime when white people do it. How many millions of people are white folks like Bill Clinton and George W. Bush and Madeline Albright responsible for? Hell, how many deaths are the Clintons possibly responsible for themselves via the "Clinton body count?"

Quote Originally Posted by John F Kennedy III View Post
    Blacks make up like 13% of the US. Whites like 60%. So school shootings per black person and school shootings per white person are almost equal, with blacks being a bit higher.
    Fine. Here's one just for school shooting. Mass shootings might include gang on gang.

79% of school mass shooters are white and only 3% are black! A whopping 9% are Asian.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What do mass shootings have to do with young black criminality in every possible metric? Do mass shootings by whites somehow nullify those numbers? I'm trying to understand where you are going with this? You have a inordinate chance of being assaulted by a young black male as opposed to being victimized by a white mass shooter. Deal with it. There is no shame in admitting it. It doesn't reflect on you if you're black.
    I'm going to deal with your BS is more detail. Where I'm "going with this" is that you are clearly race bating and lying. "It's not a race issue?" B.S. And no. I do not have a greater chance of being assaulted by a "young black male" and neither do you. Most of the crime in the black community is gang related. The random killings are typically done by white people. I can control my exposure to gang killings by staying out of gang areas. How do I control for the random white madman that goes into a movie theater and opens fire? How do I protect my kids in school from the white teenager that decides to go on a sniping spree? Using your "It rarely happens" logic you shouldn't be worried about Islamic terrorism because there is almost no Arab crime happening in America, and only the occasional random act of terrorism.

Seriously, you can't have it both ways. If you want to play the "stats" came the Muslims in general, and Arab Muslims in particular, are of no threat. If you want to play the "Well when they kill, the kill a lot of people" then angry young white males are the bigger thread. Hell, before 9/11 two angry white males held the record for the most kills in a single attack.

I think you're secretly scared about people making pre-judgements since they have no other data to fall back on in a chance encounter. I'd rather have someone be presumptive than succumbing to a bullet in the back or being set on fire. The concept of YOLO and the raw percentages apply here. What some people denounce as racial profiling is actually a logical, sound conclusion in most instances.
    I don't even know what the hell you are trying to say but I'm not secretly scared of anything jackass.

By your logic, then, blacks would commit less violent crimes, as the "absent black father" theme is a myth - I don't suspect you'd trust Health Statistics, though, which just published some interesting findings a few weeks ago.

What do you want me to do, to do for you to see you through?
    A box of rain will ease the pain, and love will see you through.
    Box of Rain, Grateful Dead

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV
    A real feminist would have avoided men altogether and found a perfectly good female partner. Because, y'know, all sexual intercourse is actually rape.
    निर्विकल्पा
    aka Wicked Heathen
    I was a nasty woman before Trump made it cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Nirvikalpa View Post
    By your logic, then, blacks would commit less violent crimes, as the "absent black father" theme is a myth - I don't suspect you'd trust Health Statistics, though, which just published some interesting findings a few weeks ago.
    Can you point to which statistics you are referring to?
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

Quote Originally Posted by Nirvikalpa View Post
    the "absent black father" theme is a myth.
    Lol... that is the last statistic I thought somebody would try to come out and rebut.

Lol... that is the last statistic I thought somebody would try to come out and rebut.

Where is this man obtaining his statistics from?
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast